Man i don't know what it is about pickles but every time i smell one of them sodium enriched bad boys i just fucking...

man i don't know what it is about pickles but every time i smell one of them sodium enriched bad boys i just fucking drool

GETS ME HARD TOO

It's the only green vegetable you eat and your body is so desperate for more actual nutrients it's willing to override your tastebuds to make them the tastiest fucking things ever

Ever try a pickle back shot?

IM PICKLE RICCCCKKKK

Veeky Forums shitposting never fails to entertain me.

Picklebacks are for making garbage bourbon palatable. Ten High is the ultimate pickleback liquor.

you're not wrong

>vegetable

That looks... terrifying.

Pickle juice doesn't even go with brown liquor.

Pickles are unironically my favorite snack.
I just got some famous daves hot pickle spears, would recommend.

Pickle juice is actually one of the best hangover cures.

I do this with vodka. Not so good with whiskey. Pickles or pickle juice with vodka is a match made in heaven. Add some snacks like cured fish or caviar or open-faced sandwiches with potato salad and cold cuts, and you're living the best life.

My dad makes his own pickles from our garden spicy. Im in love with home canned spicy pickles cuz my grandma tought him but his arent as good desu still better than anything that comes from the store by 20X.

>mouth watering rn
fuck op i need to get to a deli but its 7am

What’s everyone’s favorite type of pickle?

I get vlassic dill sometimes sometimes spear. I’ve been craving best maid pickles but didn’t realize that stupid company is only in the south. Almost paid 30 bucks for them to get them here.

Those shot glasses look ridiculous

>cucumber

Been eating these a lot recently

Pickles with sugar added are objectively the worst fucking pickles you can get

These are kino

Polish Spears. I like spears best, softer, feel juicier.

>vlassic pickles

and ketchup is a tomato

quick pickles of thin sliced cucumber or onions that I can stick in the fridge as I begin making my meal and are crunchy and zesty by the time I'm ready to eat dinner.

Shut the fuck up faggot please kys

I'm too weak to open a pickle jar

pls no bully ;_;

Claussen is top tier pickle

claussen master race

Pickled Geenbeans. Those dillybeans, man. Family cans up dilly beans, and onions, home-made is the way to go here.

pro-tip: home-made pickled onion juice makes a great addition to salad dressings or pasta salads. As are the pickled onions themselves as well as pickled green beans. Crunchy snap, juicy, fresh, I could annihilate a little mason jar easily.

the hot spears are great, but i ain't paying 8 bucks for a jar of pickles