Is that a blood bucket?

You better have a toe knife

is that venison? might have a little freezer burn

it's boilin

Do you live in a resident evil game?

i’m terrified

go on

Is that the wheel you invented?

That kitchen looks like something from a fucking SCP article.

Looks like Masao's kitchen

this is the kind of content i stay up at night for

I appreciate what you are doing here OP, godspeed.

Itt serial killer posts himself cooking human meat in his butcher house's kitchen

Guess his house blew up

op pls post

This is an excellent post

yummy

This

Yeah okay OP somehow manifested resident evil into reality.

ay hol up

wh
what is that

U M A

D E L I C I A

>no similar images found
user?

Does OP live in a meth lab

My God...

By any chance is your surname Baker?

Wha.... what a-are you seasoning it with a-user?

I was thinking Silent Hill, but still, this

Is this Russian babushka story from 2ch? About dead dog in basement and boiled intestine in pot?

shh..

I'm sorry the what the fuck now?

Is that someone's small intestine what the fuck?

From what I recall it was being boiled by babushka to clean out to then make sausages

fuckinf excuse me

This OP sucks. He's way too slow. Makes me think he's just waiting to pull the images off another site.

If one can read Russian it tells all, in horrific detail

>didn't bother to rinse them out first

I knew OP wasn't legit. What a fag.

Doesn't stop the story from being utterly horrendous though.

OCR'ed and put it through Google translate

Can someone translate?

why do you keep greeting with the swissgerman / dutch "hoi" when you clearly aren't either?

>кoнчeныe aлкaши
>drunk drunkards
fucking lost

>swissgerman / dutch "hoi"

This really doesn't help...

Seems like the dog was already dead, so I don't really care too much if he just cooked and ate it.

sorry, burger friend, yes there are more languages than English

is that your kitchen? if so it looks like something from resident evil 7 and you should be ashamed

WHAT THE FUCK

Binging with babish surely has gone south

No it's not. Here's what I get from it:
>alcoholic and psychotic/ritualistic grandmother
>possibly due to death of granddaughter from an overdose
>user goes to visit uninvited
>made to stay in same room as dead granddaughter
>made to to look for money in a shed while she heats up food
>finds dead dog under floorboards
>questions psycho granny
>claims its dead as some kind of punishment
>says she's made food from the gods
>constantly feeds on said food
>it's the slop in the image
>user forced to eat it
>grandma in yard waving and walking in circles
>charges at user
>user GTFOs
>runs 15km before hitching a ride to escape

>Sup user. Yesterday a complete clusterfuck happened to me. But first thing first. My grandmother has a sister, whose son and his wife were severe alcoholics, who one day got drunk and crashed into a tank. So my grandmother was left alone with her grandson. Following in the footsteps of his parents, he started drinking from the age of 12, and later on - taking drugs. He beat up grandmother, took away her pension, the usual stuff. Grandmother was also fucked in the head, instead of getting rid of him, she put candles in her room because she though he was possessed. She also used to give him icons, and locked him in that room to force him to pray to god. He usually escaped from the window, but one day he OD'd in the room, and his body spent 3 days in there. Grandmother though that he finally discovered god or something. So the coroners took him, later on he was buried and everybody forgot about the grandmother. But recently my mother told me that I have to visit her on new years eve, since nobody did in the last five years. So I packed and went into that shithole, where the only bus goes once a day. She has no phone, so she had no way of knowing that somebody was planning to visit her. So I finally arrived, I called out to her to let me into the house, but she didn't recognize me at first and sent me away. After I explained to her who I was and why I came, she relaxed and invited me in. She let me sleep in the grandsons room. The only things that were in the room were a simple netted bed and some sort of an old crumbling pipe. The room smelled absolutely disgusting, and there was also a large white spot near the bed. First thing, she sent me into the shed to pick out a mattress for myself. "You might be hungry, so take this key, and while you look for it, I'll cook something up for the supper". So I went into the shed. It reeked of rot. In the mess, I finally found a rugged mattress. After I removed it I discovered a rotting dog corpse

>I brought the mattress in, and asked her why does she keep a dead dog in her shed. She told me that the dog was locked in the shed as a punishment. She claimed that the dog was actually still alive, and just sleeping, and that I was just seeing things. It doesn't matter that it was locked in there without food for months, for it is the Gods punishment. After that, she invited me to the table. What I saw, you can see on the picture. To my inquiry on what the fuck that was, she replied that it was the Gods food, that she eats every day. I refused to eat this, she tried to force a spoon full of it into my mouth. The smell alone forced me to vomit. After the first round, she grabbed me by the hair and managed to stick the spoon into my mouth. She did not understand why I did not like it, and got mad and started screaming about how nobody likes her anymore, and went away. I went into the yard, and saw her flailing her arms around and walking in circles. As soon as she noticed me, she grabbed a shovel, screeched and rushed at me. I never could imagine a 90 year old could be this fast. I tried to escape, but the front gate was locked, so I just climbed over it, and walked all 15 km to the highway, where I hitched a car.

i hope a live dog wasn't locked in a shed until it died from thirst/hunger :(

sounds like a typical day in Russia

when i was in Siberia everyone was insane

that's the point, she didn't think of feeding it because it would live off spiritual energy or whatever the orthodox believe in

story time, user.

i need to know how the dish is plated OP

okay, this was my favorite

>go to Aldan
>big Lenin statue in town center, classic
>get to family farm house a little ways outside the city
>I speak zero Russian but uncle knows some English
>expected to do everything for family because grandparents are super old
>first couple days go fine
>4th day uncle wants me to come talk to someone
>everyone is in the house
>he leads me to the barn
>points to a goat
>asks me to make it talk again
>again
>fuckingwhat
>tell him this is a goat, goats don't talk
>he insists it spoke to him
>goat is just chewing grass and shit
>uncle gets upset I wont make the goat talk
>says I'm useless and walks away

there's more, a couple weeks later I had to go get my uncle who was out fly fishing, I found him in the stream screaming in Russian to someone else that wasn't there and when I asked if he was okay he turned around and started smiling

I've never been so scared in my life dude

This is why schizos should be gassed

it's getting chilly in here

What's this picture supposed to be?

This would make good pasta

Mr fukken

Which means what?

no it's from picrelated

and for picrelated i think

oh you have a period bucket too

Since no else has said so, thanks for translating user.

>cooking with satan

Thank you very much Russia bro.

>A dead dog that radiated this wonderful fragrance