How do I not die on a vegan diet? 8 months vegan and already fallen underweight...

How do I not die on a vegan diet? 8 months vegan and already fallen underweight, either starving myself or bingeing on absolute garbage because I have no idea what my body needs or how to make it. pic some goats my friend rescued from slaughter

Are you a troll, or is this a legitimate question?

welcome to Veeky Forums you faggot redditor

This isn't /b/, you cockgobbling cunt. Why don't you go back to your safe space, pansy.

just die already

welcome to Veeky Forums you faggot redditor

welcome to reddit you faggot 4channer

Eat burritos sandwiches pastas curries and oatmeal. It’s not that hard. Get some fortified nondairy milk and take a multivitamin if you’re worried about micronutrients. Cheers

If you do not know how to be vegan without fucking dying then eat meat or fish for awhile and do some damn research then go back to being vegan once you have a meal plan and know what the fuck you are doing. You can't save the planet emaciated or dead. Ted Turner doesn't want that bro.

>what my body needs
I looked that up and according to wikipedia you only have to eat carbon. You pour water into your legs, breathe in hydrogen, inject nitrogen into your neck, end think about others.

>end
*and

The key message there is that te human body, like everything else in the universe, is just a bunch of chemical elements stuck together. Find out what those elements are and eat them. Simple.

Wow it’s almost like a diet based on virtue signaling might not be optimal for your health

Eat oysters or salt-water mussels. They don't have a central nervous system and their sensory and motor abilities are plant-tier, so in practice they count as plants. They can be farmed on ropes with less environmental damage than plant farming.

>How do I not die on a vegan diet? 8 months vegan and already fallen underweight,

My gf was a "metoo" vegan for 2 years until she was diagnosed with anemia, iron deficiency, calcium deficiency, and all sorts of kidney problems. Her doctor literally told her to go back to eating a balanced diet with meat unless she had religious restrictions.

Stop following ridiculous fads like veganism and just eat balanced meals in moderation.

>Eat oysters or salt-water mussels. They don't have a central nervous system and their sensory and motor abilities are plant-tier, so in practice they count as plants.

Are all vegans this fucking retarded or does it take training?

Eating a vegan diet without dying a slow death is almost impossible without strictly designing your entire fucking meal plan evety single day religiously. Humans are not herbivores and trying to be one will fuck you up.

Just go vegetarian and get those egg and dairy proteins. If you feel guilty buy your own chickens and a goat.

Name a single ethical reason why it's okay to eat plants but not oysters. Oysters and salt-water mussels (but not all bivalves! - e.g. scallops have primitive eyes) act in every way like plants. It's a pure technicality that they are "animals", relevant only to biologists.

How come all the oxygen settles at the bottom of your body, is it heavier than the other ones?

You need to eat more calorie dense foods.

Lots of Nuts (peanuts, cashews, almonds anything), nut butters. Have them on hand at all times and snack on them frequently.

Sweet potatoes, breads, oatmeal, pastas, cereal with milk substitutes are good too.

Fruit. Bananas, dried fruits, fruit juice etc.

At the end of the day you just need to take in more calories. Good luck, you can do it.

P.S.: Take vitamin D and B12 if you aren't already. Low B12 will make you feel like shit and 8 months into a vegan diet without supplement B12 will likely give you deficiency.

awww, they look delicious

Veganism leads to more short term health issues than long term benefits because most vegans do not properly supplement their diet and usually end up with major deficiencies.

And these deficiencies dramatically outweigh the long term health benefits of a life long disciplined & supplemented vegan diet.

That's why you see so many vegans with short term health problems. Most of them are self caused.

They have a central nervous system and feel pain. Plants don't.

take a multivitamin you dunce. b12 deficiency can kill you. If you're losing weight, eat more. Beans and nuts grains dark leafy shit.

>take a multivitamin you dunce

Most multivitamins dont' contain much iron. And the iron sulphide you take orally don't absorb well. My vgan GF's anemia developed even though she was taking costco multi's every day.

>They have a central nervous system and feel pain
They don't have a central nervous system, and any definition of "feels pain" that applies to oysters also applies to plants.

Baby goats are awesome they love jumping on shit

Good I like this

>anemia, iron deficiency, calcium deficiency

these are all normal for females, vegan or not.

You can get those nutrients on any diet. Tell your daft cunt of a gf to read labels.

I supplement my vegan diet with meat

Oysters and salt-water mussles don't have a central nervous system. They only have these things called nerve ganglia.

Yes. It's why alkalised water is good for you, as it makes oxygen lighter, and therefore easier to bind to important organs.

it's an Australian thing

>be vegan
>stuff your face with grain products and sugary shit
>hurr I'm healthy

Veganism is a shit diet but if you want to do it, at least don't be retarded about. Veggies, beans, seeds, nuts, fruit. Bread, rice and pasta is empty calories.

I was underweight throughout my teen years and only got up to a normal weight about a year after I turned vegan. Just do your research senpai.

>Bread, rice and pasta is empty calories.
If you just make bread from flour and water or rice from flour and water, yeah. If you use a mix of whole grains and use milk (or a vegan equivalent) for bread it's fairly nutritious. Same for rice, eat brown rice instead that was cooked in milk or stock.

You can do the same with pasta but whole grain pasta isn't very good IMO.

>If you just make...rice from flour and water, yeah.
rice and water*

please

>fucking up reading a chart this simple

You're supposed to eat nitrogen, that's why it points at the mouth, you retard. It clearly shows you're supposed to take carbon as an IV into your arm.

Just eat food, nigga. Like a regular human would.