How the fuck is it possible to eat this much in one sitting?

how the fuck is it possible to eat this much in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaPsn-36IlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask your mom

eats an entire hamburger in less than 3 seconds. how can I learn this?

The average human stomach capacity is about 1 liter, but it can be stretched to a maximum of almost 2 liters by trained competitive eaters and guys like this.

I would say his biggest obstacle here was the beef and the onions, in fact probably the onions moreso than the beef. All that cellulose.

The bulk of that meal is actually the carbs, those big fluffy buns and the french fries. Carbs pretty much turn to soup as soon as they touch stomach acid, so those were likely no problem (this is why even a 60 lb little girl can eat a whole bag of chips in one sitting). Same goes for that processed cheese, that shit probably dissolved like nothing.

With that in mind his meat challenges are way more impressive than his carb challenges (the egg one was a fucking feat), but what I'd REALLY like to see is a challenge with a really fibrous food, like a fried kale or creamed spinach challenge. Creamed spinach would be particularly amazing because of how filling dairy is.

Jesus, I drank way too much coffee this morning

This was an informative post user, thanks

I wouldn't mind if you kept going, didn't know about the carb soup thing.

1-2l is average for most people but some people can stretch their stomachs to 4+l

By throwing up immediately after

There's an ice cream challenge he did.

binge eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

i've done it. dunno about 1k calories, but it was well over 5k.

be asian

put it up your ass.

i have seen a guy take 2 fists upto the elbow. this food is nothing.

Are onions that fibrous? I thought they were almost entirely starch

>I thought they were almost entirely starch

I looked it up. Onions are 1%-2% fiber by weight. How much does that add up though? I suppose when you're eating mass quantities that can add up fast

He's sexy.

For sure, I mean it depends on what you want to know about. I know a ton about digestion and nutrition.

The mass of an onion is almost entirely undigestable plant fiber. That's why they're so crunchy.

Saw that, that one was pretty good. Also the wing challenge.

>didn't know about the carb soup thing.
You know how if you dip a slice of white bread into soup, it turns to mush almost instantly?

Imagine that but with equally hot liquid, this time with a pH of 1.5-3.5
Instant breakdown.

are you joking, OP?

It's a meme. He's a fucking giant look how big his hands are compared to those burgers. 10k calories is nothing for that guy. It'd be like the incredible hulk eating a big mac.

Heh.
I wonder if André would be doing videos like that if we still had him around.

>onions
>starch

Im guessing its because onions are a root vegetable like turnips and potatoes that he assumed that. And to his credit onions are high in sugar compared to other veggies.

>capacity is about 1 liter

what? I'm BMI 19 and can easily drink a litre of tea before needing to use the restroom

that has nothing to do with your stomachs capacity.

explain pls

where does over a litre of tea go (within 15 min) if not my stomach?

into the rest of your system

White Castle is an American chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in smaller burgers, commonly called "Sliders". You can't really be serious

Liquid moves really fast through the body. Some of the tea from the first cup is likely already in your kidneys by the time you finish your second.

>be hungover
>want to gorge on things
>buy a lot
>eat just a normal meal size of whatever it is
>feel regret

happy sad I can't be a meme-eater

the blacksmith?

The giant.
youtube.com/watch?v=FaPsn-36IlQ

Here's a great example of an idiot who thinks he's smart

If you even fucking watched the video then you would have some sort of context.

Are you proud of yourself for that. I can just imagine you sitting at your computer, obese and sweating, chuckling as you typed that out. "Gonna get me some yous and maybe even a screenshot" you mutter to yourself with your Doritos stained mouth. As you think of anonymous people on the internet acknowledging your existence, your greasy, rubbed raw micropenis gives a slight wiggle. Maybe, just maybe, this will be enough to make up for the attention your father and the girls at school never gave you. Maybe, these yous are going to be the thing that turn your whole life around. But no. No one acknowledges your joke, it wasn't funny, you are not funny, and your existence is going to continue much as it has so far. Sad, lonely, and smelly. Here's your (you), you sad little man.