Will there ever be a greater, more redpilled work of fantasy fiction?

Will there ever be a greater, more redpilled work of fantasy fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
openculture.com/2014/04/j-r-r-tolkien-snubs-a-german-publisher.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tolkien would almost certainly abhor whatever you think "redpilled" means

The Gormenghast books already are that

this

Stop using retarded vague /pol/ terms you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

If he saw the state of the West today he'd have a heart attack. He'd be considered far right today like 99% of people in history.

tolkien was a nigger

Thanks. Will read.

fuck off you lazy commie fuck

BUT WHAT WAS ARAGORN'S TAX POLICY?

You're right. Tolkien would love the transgenderism, gay marriage, polyamory adultery, no-fault divorce, massive social welfare state, diffusion of personal responsibility to the state, and the other abominations of liberalism that we have today.

this

is feminism the cause or another symptom?

Jesus fucking christ, is there any board on this site that isn't filled with pol idiots parroting the same delusional rhetoric on every single thread?

AND MY TAX!

Gosh darn, haven't those oppressed lefty pomo trannies left for tumblr already?

kek

Ah i'm afraid not sir.
Intellectuals like yourself and I have no choice but to put up with their childish behaviour, and hope that they eventually tire out and leave this place.

>Will there ever be a more boring, more simplistic work of fantasy fiction?

I daresay there will be

>redpilled
the man said he regretted not having jewish blood

To be fair, there is a lot missing from LoTR(but read The Last Ringbearer for that).

Not mentioning importing millions of muslims. He would think we aren't doing enough.

What is this train of thought according to which someone might be 99.9% /pol/ but pseuds will insist on the 0.1% as indicative that said person would totally be tooth and nails against /pol/?

>redpilled
I think he would weep for the intellectual laziness of using the throw-away term "redpilled"; is this really the best you can do to express yourself?

So he didn't like Nazis or the Nordic meme. The posted this in response to someone saying he wouldn't be red-pilled because...?

openculture.com/2014/04/j-r-r-tolkien-snubs-a-german-publisher.html
Reminder Tolkien thought Jews were "gifted people" and hated Nazis.

being redpilled doesn't make you a nazi or jew hater

it makes you more comfortable with the ideas and cozies you up for when stormniggers start preaching their gospel
you'll suddenly think "well this shit is just a logical extension of what I believe right now" and bam suddenly you're in beige corduroy pants and a polo shirt buying a tiki torch

That's one path that can be taken after becoming "red-pilled," not the only and inevitable one. Jew-jokes are rampant in that community. That seems like a more logical precursor to neo-nazi faggotry.

Are you implying Nazism is redpilled?

>read The Last Ringbearer
Do people actually like this? I read it a while ago, and found it utterly boring, even if I assume that the sub-par translation was partially to blame.

I want my fucking board back.

What's ''''''missing'''''' from LotR, is not important.

Orcs are niggers.

I got called Jewish in my own thread for bringing up Marx

He actually seems to be implying the exact opposite.

>fan fiction
>le good guys are actually the bad guys lol