For me its Boltons... The best fried chicken

For me its Boltons... The best fried chicken.

Post hole in the walls.

Post more places you've never been, faggot.

Translation: "I also like that place, but I need you to tell me more places until I find one I don't like so that I can sperg out over something"

This place got me through every hangover in college. It was such a hole in the wall that sign didn't exist when I was in school almost fifteen years ago.

I wouldn't do anything but drink water until like 7 PM if I had a hangover. I'd sit in bed or in front of the computer. Then, around dinner time, I'd order Nicky's.

One order potstickers, fried.
One order orange beef.
One order BBQ pork fried rice.

The potstickers were leathery little abominations that would jizz hot grease onto your face if you bit into one. The orange beef came in two containers. One had battered, deep-fried chunks of beef. The other had a sauce that was the color of the orange plastic chainsaw in your favorite Lego kit and had two dried chilies floating in it. The fried rice was inevitably dry.

But I loved that shit. I think the sodium alone was what made me feel better.

How do you even /find/ glory holes anyway? I've been hankering for dick but I don't know where to look.

This tiny Mexican place near me has the cheapest and best Mexican food around. It's super comfy too

maybe if you ate breakfast the next day like a normal hungover person you wouldsn't have felt like shit until 7pm and ordered disgusting food?

2 pcs. fried chicken 99 cents.

You have to make your own holes in life.

Fucking Chad cats

>Jugeria Rodriguez in Orem, UT

Insanely good, authentic mexican food

>inb4 hurr durr there's no authentic Mexican food in Utah I lived in Southern California and Las Vegas, and been to Mexico half a dozen times. This place btfo all of them

Another satisfied customer

Julio's Too in scottsdale AZ

not really a hole in the wall but damn good mexican food shop

boltons is for niggers

hattie b gang

good tendies there too.

Stick to /pol/, racism on blue boards is bannable and ruins threads

enjoy your safe space

The fuck up loser

all of Veeky Forums has always been racist you brown newfag piece of shit

There's always a gay bathhouse somewhere. Ask around.

THIS place is a fucking pit. But I love it, and so does everyone else apparently, because they maintain excellent business. But the decor is probably the same as it was in the 70s, with sticky vinyl booths and cheap black vinyl seated chairs, with ancient plastic plants, and figurines everywhere, but FUCK ME, IT'S THE BEST VIETNAMESE IN TOWN. They've been there forever.

Veeky Forums was pretty different 5-10 years ago, all that shit was contained in /b/

Bolton's? Fuck that shit! PRINCE'S HOT CHICKEN

Pic: Ron Puuuurrrrrlman.

usually like to get the boneless ribs or general tso from here

bet there's a REAL good massage place next door

I like to peel the skin off Bolton's chicken and eat it first.

I don't have a pic but there's this great hole in the wall deli in Boston owned by an ancient polish(maybe albs, some Slavic country) couple, the hot dogs are massive and good beef and they know me so all I have to do is sit down, make eye contact with whoever is at the counter and they'll bring me a hotdog with the toppings I like, I can enjoy my food and pay whenever.

>10/10 artery clogging burgers
>Fucks off to Nashville just because

whyyyy ;_;

It wasn't called this when I used to go back in 2008-10 when I was working in the area, but me and another gringo work buddy would eat here two or three times a week because it was dirt cheap and delicious. Six or seven bucks for AYCE with made to order enchiladas included although we'd usually only spend 5 for one of their lunch plates because that was enough to fill you up. When I opted for buffet I'd gorge on guisa de puerco and chicharones. Even today zomato says it costs about fifteen bucks to feed two people at dinner time.

The first one was better.

Tripe and tongue more expensive than asada or chorizo, fucking awesome. I want to go, looks similar to the place I just posted.

fry'n since 1949

I don't go for fried chicken very often but when I do I get it here

I wonder how many geniuses go there in Peter Griffin cosplay.

nobody

But they at least take pictures with the giant chicken, right? I would.

the best part about this place is that the white people don't realize you gotta call ahead because they make it all to order so there are always 4-5 honkeys in the waiting area

ethnic joints in former pizza huts / taco bells are universally great

why would someone cosplay as a member of one of the worst shows ever to be televised?

general store in leona tx
>best
>steak
>ever

Two and a half hours away...hmmm.

i can't remember if friday night is steak night and saturday is catfish and shrimp or other way around.

>tfw neighborhood's too popular for there to be a hole-in-the-wall

holes-in-the-wall*

Bolton's is alright. I like how quickly you get your food if they're not busy.
Prince's isn't worth the time. When it's good it's phenomenal but there have been plenty of times where I've waited 2+ hours and ended up with mediocre hot chicken.
Helen's is pretty good. Nothing special.
Hattie B's is touristy as fuck but it's consistent and good.
Pepperfire is becoming another Hattie B's but it's my favorite.

And my favorite fried chicken is actually Gus's, which isn't in Nashville.

Gourmet Noodle House, Elizabeth St, Berala NSW. Best Pho I've ever had, dirt cheap and lightning fast.

Another place I love- Indian Chopsticks in Harris Park, Sydney. Westernised Chinese food re-interpreted by a drunk Hindu. You haven't really experienced Szechwan Chicken until you've had theirs. Expect to be the only white person in there.

not many places serve american barbeque style stuff in sydney, breddy gud burgers here, chips are really good too for some reason

for me, it's pete's famous

>Earlwood
Right on the border of the airport crash zone, muslim central, and millionaire's row.
I thought Earlwood was mostly chinese now?

>Commisso Brothers in Toronto's West End
Seriously guys...For being a shithole looking place they make FANTASTIC cannolis and hot veal sandwiches. The mob money helps keep this place afloat and best of all...24 hour hot counter

it's old and greek with a variety of other wogs, not very muslim though
chinks are moving in I guess, but is there anywhere they're not?
still a pretty comfy suburb tbqh

fun fact that place got blown up in the late 70s, it is super busy with construction/factory workers during the day

Canterbury Bankstown is going down the Muslim route though. Anyway it's good that you're comfy.

yeah plenty of muzzie enclaves to the south, north, west and even east around wolli creek but I don't think I've even seen a single hijab walking around earlwood before

I used to live in earlwood. Kept getting woken up by lil hoods ram raiding the bottlo attached to the supermarket. That fruit market across the road is good. And the chicken and mushroom pizzas from that arab bakery/cafe place are good too.

>For me its Boltons... The best fried chicken.

Nigga you wrong

What up St. Louis fag. Used to live two minutes from the Shrewsbury location

>For me it's some shithole I saw on the Travel Channel

I'm all about some Richie's. If you're not buying fried chicken from behind bullet-proof glass, you're getting shit for fried chicken,