Can we talk about beer? What kind of beer do you fucks like to sip while cooking or with your favourite meal...

Can we talk about beer? What kind of beer do you fucks like to sip while cooking or with your favourite meal? For me it's weissbier, no particular brand, it's light and delicious

Favorite beer

A nice, crisp, pale lager or a well balanced apa

Kona Big Wave

I need to check out the Weihenstephaner, I heard it's the best weizen ever. So far the best I tried were the Polish Ciechan Pszeniczny and Czech Primator Weizen.
But I love all the Belgian styles most, especially saisons and abbey-style beers. Sadly it's difficult to find a good saison in Poland, one brewery kinda specializes in them (Trzech Kumpli). The best I ever had was a Norwegian Campingol from the Voss brewery

lets talk about those reddit “beer guy” r/MFA types. what’s up with that shit

Miller High Life. I have cheap taste.

Bump

pardon me, but i do like jever

Brown ale

honestly, I rather just drink a bud light when cooking because I can slam a 6 pack and not be that fucked up at all. inb4 shit taste, I used to stand in line at treehouse and sell Green so fuck off in advance.

>weissbier
My dude. My favorite as well. Local brewery does a surprisingly good one but Weihenstephaner is still the best.

I haven't tried all the Weizenbier in the world, but Weihenstaphner and Erdinger are very delicious to me. Perfect beer to go with any casual dinner or even snack you're having that you can drink at any time. Bless you Germans

Something darker and stronger to sip if I'm cooking. Some kind of piss like Hamms, Old Milwaukee, Busch, w/e if I just want a beer because I'm thirsty. If I want a favorite, Erdingers Oktoberfest Weizen.

Oh, gonna try the Erdinger too. I heard mixed opinions if it, though. My local supermarket has 5 weizens from Germany: Weihenstephaner, Erdinger, Franziskaner, Schöfferhöffer and Paulaner (well, the last one is everywhere), need to try them all

Franziskaner is better than Weihenstephaner imo.
One tip: never drink weissbier from the bottle, you're shooting yourself in the leg

I cook with my beer. I don't usually like to drink with my meals. I like to eat with my beer.

It's the wheat beer that all other wheat beers are measured against

Nigga what
Paulaner is the standard here in Germany.
Also why the fuck do you guys call it weißen when you can just say wheat beer?
Also wheat beer is generally viewed as being a pretty gay round here, but I am gay and I love it so that's fine. Lil banana in there is top tier.

>mfw got a weighenstephaner pils sitting on my desk right now
Welp

really into saisons right now, and also that dogfish seaquench ale

my normal standbys are goose island ipa or yuengling.

Franziskaner > Erdinger > Paulaner > Weihenstephaner > Schöfferhöffer

Never in a bottle, though. Always a nice cold glass.

It's been said already: Despite rejecting all notions of masculinity they still allow the gnawing discomfort of this to drive them into adopting material approximations of "manliness" (always masked behind irony like everything else in their insincere lives) that require no lifestyle or investment, just money. Beer, facial hair, menswear, tattoos, and projection of "manliness" become jarring when coupled with such weak people, which is why this character inspires scorn.

Du bist süß