Hey, Veeky Forums. What's the best thing to order from 5 Guys?

Hey, Veeky Forums. What's the best thing to order from 5 Guys?

A cheeseburger all the way

directions to the nearest in n out

The nearest In-N-Out is like 10 miles from here. I don't want to drive that far.
I meant the toppings to put on your burger
mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, jalapeño peppers, green peppers, A.1. Steak sauce, Bar-B-Q sauce, and hot sauce.

Going there soon for the first time. Is it any good?

i cummed in the bathroom once

Yes. I wanted to see if there are any combinations people order. I usually order a Bacon Cheese Burger and Lettuce, Tomatoes, Grilled Onions, Grilled Mushrooms, A.1 Steak Sauce and Barbecue Sauce

They will grill the jalapeños, green peppers, and tomatoes if you ask. The my yard reactions kick it up a notch. BAM!

tomato and mayo.
5 guys is known for burgers not salads.

all the way means every topping in black on the menu, I can't remember them all off the top of my head

If they are nice they will grill your patty with Cajun seasoning on it.

Didn't know that before. Thanks!

How does that taste?

i worked here for four years all the way is mayo ketchep mustard lettuce pickel tomatoe fried onion mushroom.

uhhhh hamburger. cheeseburger.

lettuce tomato cooked onion jalapeno a1 mustard

literally nothing. they dont even put salt on their beef and offer you unlimited free toppings so you cant tell their beef tastes like shit.

The BLT isn't too bad.

It’s delicious but more expensive than your average fast food burger.

my five guys order is a regular bacon cheeseburger with grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, and grilled jalapenos, with a1 steak sauce. love that shit. also, for any one who hasnt been and planning to go, if ya want fries, just order a little fry. that is plenty of fries for a single person.

Quite certain that they offer unlimited toppings since a regular burger is like 9 bucks.
Couldn't you just ask them to put salt on the meat?

Double bacon cheeseburger all the way, hold the tomatoes, add hot sauce, and small fry with plenty of malt vinegar.

Ordered in St. Cloud MN Five Guys and hands down beat Shake Shack, Whataburger, and Smashburger. Not that those chains aren't good (because they are) but it ultimately comes down to who you have working at that restaurant and how well is it managed. That place had the best service and best burger I've ever had and the guys behind the counter were actually pleasant to be around. Plus they were playing pepper by butthole surfers so that sealed the deal.

It's alright, I wouldn't pick it over Whataburger though because it's twice as expensive.

>5 Spics, Shake Shack, Whataburger, and Smashburger

Steak n Shake is better than all of those

Two patties ok
No veggies ok
Veggies arent cool, my guy
Now bro, what you're gonna do is ask for bacon
Then broseph,
Ask for mayo and mustard with a cup full of fries
Wala, my guy

To be fair they do give you a shit ton of fries, but 3 dollars for french fires? Wtf

You can't just put salt on the patty to make it seasoned

Pretty good, but if you decide to take your order to-go your burger will be a sloppy mess by the time you get home, although the peanut-oil-fried fries is some of the best fries I've tried. Also, really expensive. I paid $29.50 for 3 large fries and a regular cheeseburger

ethics in gaming journalism

>9 dollars for a fucking burger
The fuck happened, theynused to be cheaper
In-N-Out all the way

I stopped going to 5 Guys after the second time they raised their fucking prices and also started skimping on the fries.

a rim job

The least expensive thing on the menu so you regret it the least.

Keep it simple. Cheeseburger, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, and ketchup. If you're feeling adventurous add bacon grilled mushrooms and bbq sauce

>what happened
They got popular with college aged kids and hipsters who want fast food but are too good to go to a wendys or something. So they hiked up the prices because they know people will pay it.

It's ok if you get food elsewhere.

A double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Patty melt. Too bad the one here won't make them anymore.

god damnit you reminded me that chorizo burger is gone, fuck that was good
i was afraid to try it, but my fat friend eats it all and said it was really good, gave it the ol' once over and fuck that was good
now its gone, thanks for ruining my night

>3 large fries

So you fed your entire extended family fries?

I like that people think this is how businesses actually work.
businesses just raise price cause they are getting a certain clientele now.
in order to stay in a competitive market, like the food industry, you have to reduce prices to almost the cost of doing business. making 3% profit is outstanding.

and the hipsters you mentioned want a better quality burger than wendy's, they're not going to go somewhere else and get the same burger for more money and a different label, that's called a niche market, and 5 guys is not a niche business

need to go back soon

Hot dog, extra mushrooms, no bun.

Yeah I can't deny it was a lot of fries
A shitload of fries in fact

i live in the UK, a new five guys opened in my city last year

i'm gonna try it out soon

Expensive, but really good fast food. Very organized.
You usually don't have to wait long time compared wit other fast food restaurants.
One of my favs.

In which city you live mate?

down south, why do you wanna know?

I've never even thought of ordering a hot dog there and topping it with a bunch of shit.

I like the BLT with cajun seasoning, OR cheeseburger all the way + jalapeno

Because I know UK Five Guys very well. I used to do delivery for one of their vendors.

What do you think of Yo Sushi?

soton, in the new mall

only been to yo sushi once. i went to a proper japanese restaurant once, i preferred that

They only cook them well done.

A taxi to somewhere where you can buy food.

In West Quay? There were quite nice there if I remember.

Five Guys are pretty good everywhere. But as usual all the worst restaurant are London.
Like other restaurants most of the cashiers can barley speak English. I don't mean that they aren't nice, but it can get frustrating if you knwo what I mean.

So what Fast food restaurants you like?

yeah mayn. i know exactly what you mean, can be very frustrating. i try not to eat fast food, although there's a burrito place in west quay which is good. i don't mind a burger king.

any fast food recommendations? i'm only aware of the big 3 desu

Hard to tell, I guess you have to find out your self.
If you like a classic burger. Well besides BK, Mac and Five guys. There is a Fatburger (where as the name suggests you get a proper fat burger), Smashburger is ok, Chosen Bun not bad neither. Some people like Meat Market.

For Mexian Chilango and Taco Bell are both quite nice. Nandos is also pretty good if you like chicken.

Something a bit different: Temple of Seitan, if you ever get a chance, is pretty sweet. Veg. friendly.
Pret a manger, wanna be upscale hipsterish place. Interesting..
Yo Sushi is, as you know, sot of Japanese fast food. But avoid London.

As you know, all of these are fast food..
MOD pizza is pretty decent for fast food pizza.

I don't now how many of these are in Southampton/Hampshire lol

But I know there is BK, Yo Sushi and Five Guys in Soton for certain..

thanks for the info m8, i'll have to search on google maps for some local establishments

5 guys is gross and costs $17 for a burger, fries, and drink in canada. that's more than a good homemade burger at any pub

I don't get this place. The burgers are ok. I mean...that taste good, the one around me always fucks up my orders and the burgers are always falling apart and kind slapped together looking anyway. very expensive too.

There's a place literally across the street from this that makes much better burgers for much less.

u ate them all yourself didnt you user

Little cheeseburger, all the way except for grilled mushrooms, little cajun fries, raspberry Coke from the Freestyle machine.

I don't like Five Guys french fries.

>canadian
>surprised that it’s overpriced compared to the rest of the world

this is the only post that matters, there good but not 13$ good

Not a single fucking picture of a burger itt

Cheeseburger w/ hot sauce, mushrooms, onions, and ketchup.
I honestly don't bother with any other toppings.

A cheeseburger or hamburger is double patty. Little cheeseburger hamburger is one patty.

That's why the price is higher

Are you me?
I've always had my burgers with just these and only these but never known someone else to do the same.

Who else uses the app to order so that your autism doesn't make you fumble the order at the register?

directions to whataburger

>9 bucks for a (Double) Cheeseburger as opposed to the ~5 bucks for a Double Double.
I wager the larger patties and bonus toppings account for the price difference, but even so...

On any note, I do have about 50$ of 5-guys gift cards I intend to use this week.
I figure it's worth going in there for effectively free.

The four topping at the most.
That seems like flavour over kill and would most certainly get sloppy.
My only question is why.

Save your money and make one at home.

came*

hot dog and fries

Is St Cloud free of dirty Somalians?

burgers and fries

Veggie sandwich with grilled jalapenos, fries with mayo and malt vinegar, and an oreo coffee malt.

I always chose ''weird stuff'

Bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms and whatever suits your fancy.

The combination of beef+bacon+cheese+mushrooms is to die for. I just had it today.

This plus pickles

Something about the combination and the way they make the mushrooms + bacon has kept me from completely giving up on them

5 girls

> my yard
thanks for the lel

Cajunny

If it's made at the pub by employees of the pub, how is it a home made burger?

I actually like their hot dogs better than their burgers. I will order one if I'm with a group that wants to go to 5 Guys. And I'll load it up with various burger toppings.

Am I the only person who thinks this shit is too fucking greasy?

Cheeseburger, Lettuce, grilled onion, grilled jalapeno, tomato, A1. Regular fries.
Never tried their shakes though, but they have Mr Pibb at mine.

You spell like you worked there for four years

The hotdog there goes underappreciated. I order mine with grill onions and mushrooms.

well, that's interesting.
once while there i was waiting for my order and i had to piss.
i opene the bathroom door and there was an employee sitting on the shitter fucking around with his phone.
we both just stared at each other for an awkward 2 seconds before i shut the door

no matter which combination of toppings and cheese you get, it all tastes like some bland, greasy pile of crap. go to fudd's instead. much, much better burglar

Reminder In-n-Out and Five Guys aren’t even comparable.

A better comparison would be like I&O and Culvers/Whataburger/Cookout/SteakShake