taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

shitposting
saged
reported
swat team called

enjoy I guess

nice.
trust me OP you won't miss it.

black coffee + a pastry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coffee with any sweetener

thanks saxophone grimace

i'm taking my breakfast without pastry either and i wanted to tell you

How do you find out if someone takes their coffee black? You don't, they'll tell you.

I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

nice dubs :^)

i started drinking coffee black because i couldn't be bothered to put shit in it when i was making it at home. when i buy coffee i usually get a macchiato or cappuccino, but i've still learned to appreciate the taste of black coffee

That's pretty gay, dude

I drink black at home and when I’m out i get really faggy shit. What does that make me

A faggot

lazy

>974653▶
>
>i'm taking my breakfast without pastry either and i wanted to tell you
that's fair. certainly not a requirement.
hope u enjoy user

hi

thank you

this not this
gay not gay

Hahah got him! xD

that's usually how you find out, faggot.
>want some coffee?
>>sure
>how do you take it?
>>black is fine
kys

Correct

>*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*
>"What would you like sir?"
>*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
>"I normally order black coffee but today is different, it's not that cool anymore."
>"Coffee. Cream and sugar."
>*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
>*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change".*

I always drink it black.
Because I'm lactose intolerant.

Or the more likely scenario:
>you want some coffee?
>Black!
Or
>someone adds cream & sugar to their coffee
>how can you ruin perfectly good coffee with that garbage? A real man only drinks it black!

Nice

I hate the actual taste of coffee, so when I get coffee its maybe 30% coffee 70% milk/cream/sugar

I've never seen anyone brag about drinking black coffee. It's always the cream and sugar users being all "EWW user HOW CAN YOU DRINK BLACK COFFEE??" if they see you drinking it.

well i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

Macchiato is basically black coffee. It's a short black with a drop of milk foam that you can barely taste.

>dont drink coffee with sweetener
>drinks it with something sweet

well i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone