swat team called

Inmate
Inmate

enjoy I guess

likme
likme

nice.
trust me OP you won't miss it.

black coffee + a pastry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coffee with any sweetener

TreeEater
TreeEater

thanks saxophone grimace

Emberburn
Emberburn

i'm taking my breakfast without pastry either and i wanted to tell you

StonedTime
StonedTime

How do you find out if someone takes their coffee black? You don't, they'll tell you.

Booteefool
Booteefool

I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

Spamalot
Spamalot

nice dubs :^)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

i started drinking coffee black because i couldn't be bothered to put shit in it when i was making it at home. when i buy coffee i usually get a macchiato or cappuccino, but i've still learned to appreciate the taste of black coffee

TreeEater
TreeEater

That's pretty gay, dude

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I drink black at home and when I’m out i get really faggy shit. What does that make me

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

A faggot

Emberburn
Emberburn

lazy

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

974653▶

i'm taking my breakfast without pastry either and i wanted to tell you
that's fair. certainly not a requirement.
hope u enjoy user

Illusionz
Illusionz

hi

idontknow
idontknow

thank you

this not this
gay not gay

Nojokur
Nojokur

Hahah got him! xD

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

that's usually how you find out, faggot.
want some coffee?
sure
how do you take it?
black is fine
kys

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Correct

Lunatick
Lunatick

*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*
"What would you like sir?"
*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
"I normally order black coffee but today is different, it's not that cool anymore."
"Coffee. Cream and sugar."
*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change".*

RavySnake
RavySnake

I always drink it black.
Because I'm lactose intolerant.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Or the more likely scenario:
you want some coffee?
Black!
Or
someone adds cream & sugar to their coffee
how can you ruin perfectly good coffee with that garbage? A real man only drinks it black!

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Nice

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I hate the actual taste of coffee, so when I get coffee its maybe 30% coffee 70% milk/cream/sugar

DeathDog
DeathDog

I've never seen anyone brag about drinking black coffee. It's always the cream and sugar users being all "EWW user HOW CAN YOU DRINK BLACK COFFEE??" if they see you drinking it.

Emberburn
Emberburn

well i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

Playboyize
Playboyize

Macchiato is basically black coffee. It's a short black with a drop of milk foam that you can barely taste.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

dont drink coffee with sweetener
drinks it with something sweet

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

well i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit