Which is better for grilled cheese?

Which is better for grilled cheese?

Mayo or butter?

nice trips
I vote butter

You can use mayo for grilled cheese? Huh

Mayo for grilled cheese?

I swear to god it's the same damn autist making most of these shitposting threads. Fucking kill yourself.

Olive oil

stop it

Yes.

/thread

Mayonnaise is mostly oil and egg. There's no reason why it couldn't be put in a pan.

I use both I cook it with butter in the pan and use mayo in there with the cheese.

I prefer mayo. Browning is more even

Mayo works. Oil is ok. Butter is best.

Are you American?

Only three away, better luck next time.

Mayo is full of SOYbean oil. I'd rather use butter.

mustard

For grilling? Cheese will cook in its own fat. For dipping garlic mayo is nice.

No op, but you have issues. You should prob leave the house, or at the very least explore other sites. Why on Earth do you know how much threads like these get posted, and more importantly, you are you angry, friend?

>Which is better for grilled cheese?
>Worcester sauce or sweet chili sauce?

Rendered fat-back works best.

I puked in my mouth a little bit.
How fat are you?

mayo

Butter for the grilling, mustard for the flavor

After the first time I used mayo instead of butter as a fat, I never looked back. You can spread it more evenly, so the bread browns more evenly, and the flavor is better.
Semi-related: if you don't cook your grilled cheese over medium-low heat you're doing it wrong.

You can throw butter directly into the pan and that browns evenly too.

i’m fat as shit and still shuddered

Two options are mayo or adding lots of butter to the pan and letting it melt before you add the bread. Either of these give you crust-to-crust coverage. Spreading butter is the only wrong choice.

Mayo inside, butter outside.

It's the exact opposite

Wouldnt you have to keep the temp pretty low?

Why not both? Also, for the insides of a grilled cheese, what other ingredients sides more cheese would go good? I had a grilled cheese sandwich today and couldn't help but feel that adding something tart would've made it taste even better.

No. The answer is butter.

Mayo is the wrong way to make a grilled cheez. Please step away from the stovetop, OP.

Why do Americans get so worked up about a toasted cheese sandwich?

>mayo

kys

So what are you getting at, user?
Scrambled mayo?!?

I'm still sure that the mayo thing is a meme trying to get other people to do it and eat a disgusting sandwich.

I've tried both, both are good in my opinion
Any kind of thinly sliced meats are good, a fried egg

a few (really mean a few, like 1 or 2) thin slices of ham or turkey ham is super good.

>adding something tart
A pickle on the side is always good. I don't like adding them in to the grilled cheese, because the pickle is better when it is still a little cold and crisp.

Mayo
It makes it crispy and buttery, shits good

It's not. I've tried both and they work equally well.

I dislike mayo but it is the ideal fat platform for a grilled cheese. Even coverage that when grilled properly makes a very nice flavor on the grilled cheese. I only use decent quality mayo so im not sure if thats the gamechanger or not but seriously try using mayo instead of butter. Makes the grilled cheese experience way easier and tastier.

End your life faggotini.

Muh nigga!

I use butter
I don't really care about it being perfectly crispy desu