Comes in a can

What's is everyone favorite canned food? I'll start. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

seasonproducts.com/products/sardines-in-extra-virgin-olive-oil-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fresh > dried > frozen > canned

Aside from canned seafood, I'd have to go with spam.

Tough choice, but probably spam. I also like vienna sausages and liver pate, both on crackers mostly, but there's a lot more things I can do with spam.

>dried > frozen

we talking meals/snacks or ingredients?

This is the Spaghetti and Meatballs of this.

*this or

It's like being back in the old country.

People always give me shit for eating this stuff but I absolutely fucking love it. It's pretty easy to dress it up a bit too.

This is the weirdest tasting soup by far

Grilled spam is the food of gods

This is one of my favorite lazy foods

>People always give me shit for eating this
It's fucking good. I don't even dress it up. I just pop it in a frying pan it until a little crispy, then eat with a squirt of ketchup or an egg (or both).
Comfy childhood memories in a can.

Brunswick sardines are great. I also love the stuff in the op. The bits of chewy artery are lovely

It is really good but it is one of the foods that is so bad calorie wise and in general that I just haven't eaten it since my childhood. Look at the nutrition facts on a can of that stuff, it's on par with a hungry man meal.

Yeah they are ok.

Season brand is awesome for fishermans eggs
seasonproducts.com/products/sardines-in-extra-virgin-olive-oil-2/

No doubt. I only eat a can (very rarely two) a year at most.
It's just one of those foods that is tied up in so many memories (mostly old, but some recent), that I'll eat it knowing full well how bad it is for me.

Cambells chicken noodle soup.

So simple.

this is the only brand i can eat.
there's a corned beef one also that isn't bad.

I like some wadded beef

This
The best reasonably priced deens I can get in AK. Dog bless costco.

I'm in Australia so I'm not sure I'll be able to get it but I can have a look next time I go shopping

shit's tasty

This is by far my favorite thing to eat right out of the can. So glad I have an Asian mart down the street from my college. I'll finish an exam, go straight there, and pop open a can of this shit to celebrate.

Lol! When I hadn't eaten at uni for 2 days I went begging to another poorfag friend who had a stocked cabinet and he chose that to give me. It was vile, but I ate it. Tbf, he shared some of his weed with me, so there's that.

Spam only loses out for making me feel the time being cut from my life as I eat it.

I buy a can of that once or twice a year. I like to get drunk and pretend that I live in a post apocalyptic world and the only food I could scrounge was cans of dog food.

love all the momcore casseroles made with this.

Pea soup

CHOWDAH

this

I use about a can or two weekly making random shit

Loved this back in the UK. Unfortunately in Australia and New Zealand the sauce is shit. Can't wait to go home

Second to none.

This, though it's super low in carbs so that's good. Right?

For me it's Deenz, the best canned food.

Beer.

If jars count as canned, tomato sauce

Obviously

canned heat :^)

Best breakfast money can buy.

These are vile and I hate you for reminding me of the rubbery sound it made while I chewed. I never had a more unpleasant eating experience.

damn, me and my girlfriend would get high and eat this shit right out of the tin

good times

Did you eat them straight out of the can...or? Grill them up with some onion and mushroom, season well and take your face to flavor town, my man. Rather, as far as canned over fresh will take you but, still.

This is McDonalds gravy, I swear to it. It's also $1-2 a can

I can't eat it though because I'm fat