I'm too lazy and unskilled to cook so I most just live off Ubereats. Anyone else the same...

I'm too lazy and unskilled to cook so I most just live off Ubereats. Anyone else the same? Good thing is I live in a big city so there's an enormous amount of food options to choose from all made by professionals, and then you got all the fast-food chains for consistencies sake.

I live in the countryside so people hate delivering here it sucks

go to a restaurant or make food for yourself at home

food delivery is the worst of both worlds

Sounds like a good way to stay a wageslave forever

1. I couldn't be fucked to leave the house all the time just to eat

2. Food delivery is fucking great

I'm rich so I don't give a fuck

>I'm rich so I don't give a fuck

I can cook and bake well and I'm a qt. I'll be your personal chef for free if you give me room and board.

Sorry I'm not interested in boipussy

b-but I'm a grill

No you pathetic loathsome fuck

Like nine out of ten people my age dont have basic life skills like knowing how to cook for themselves, figure that shit out or I will personally kick you in the balls while wearing a t-shirt with the letters LIFE graphically imprinted on the front

We'll be the judge of that. Come on. Let's see some toes.

Cringed desu

How rich?

Here we go again...

You're a faggot manchild.

I'm right there with you. I eat out or order in almost every night. I sometimes cook for the sake of it, but cooking for one is painfully bland, and I don't have the time, most of all. For a convenience fee of five bucks or so, I get to have whatever I want when I get home. Plus no dishes or whatever.

I make way more money than I need, so this is a nice reward for a long day of work, instead of spending an hour prepping, cooking, and cleaning, not to mention shopping.

^This. It's a turn off. I bet you can't even do your own laundry

What if you can cook for yourself but don't want to?

Exactly, I understand most people can't afford to do this but for some of us it just makes more sense.

Serious question; how are you coming to the conclusion that you make "way more than you need"? Like, I save about 55% of my income, so I have more than I "need" certainly and could afford more, but I'm not going to feel 'rich' until I have enough to pay for my expenses on interest from my investments. Are you in that situation or do you just have no interest in retiring young and so are more free with your money?

>tfw live in a small town with no ubereats

I truly suffer

I find myself saving money I don't intend to save - my vacations and daily lifestyle to be less than I need to put away. My work life is pretty stressful, and I don't believe you can count on the future. I'd rather live in the moment than save for a retirement that I'll barely get to enjoy.

Hell, the worst part is that retirement is barely guaranteed. If I retire at 45, who's to say I don't live until I'm 120? Can my "retirement" sustain that?

An extra $5.00 in delivery a day isn't going to break me.

It reminds me of people who work 3 minimum wage jobs, losing their free time, burning it all away for an extra $70 in shift work, instead of investing their time into education or something to get a job that would make up that shift work in 30 minutes of work.

That's an enormous waste of money

"I'm a NEET and have $5000 in my savings from when I had a job once"

Basically, I can always make a lot more at work, I can only shave the money I spend on food so much. Saving $2,500 in food cost when I make $20k a year is a big deal. Saving $2,500 when I make $100,000 is not really a big deal.

Interesting. I'm looking to save up such an amount that I can live off it if I live to 70 or 1000, should honestly be increasing in value if anything. My timeline to do that is by about 35-40 depending on how comfortable I want to be.

I agree $5 a day won't break you by itself, I think it's just a matter of choosing what you find important and worth it, but not choosing everything. There are people that splurge in every area of their life and they'll be working until they die. Personally, part of what makes me feel good about the future is knowing that my financial security is steadily increasing, and while I don't hate my job, I will reach a point at which I'm not forced to work if don't want to; and that point will be well before 65.

Ubereats is beautiful, I love the fact that I don't have to go to a noisy restaurant in some awkward part of town to enjoy a decent meal.

Good thing money is the biggest turn on then ;) women are such slaves lmao

Pays to be a maid