MFW I can't convey the profound ideas, observations or thoughts in my head because I have a terrible vocabulary

>MFW I can't convey the profound ideas, observations or thoughts in my head because I have a terrible vocabulary.

Get off your high horse and acknowledge that nothing is "profound". If you think you're profound then you're just doing the ol' pretentious mental masturbation.

If you can't convey them because of your terrible vocabulary how can you have these thoughts in the first place

Its called intuition
Read Kant and stop plebbing around

Ha, if you only had the vocab...
Then it'd be something else in the way. You'd speak, if you had anything to say.

>tfw genius maths indian boy with an algebra book

?
if one is able to have so-called profound thoughts with a shit vocabulary then they are able to convey them with this shit vocabulary because they were able to think of them in the first place. we think with words. we write those words.

i noped so hard
you think in words,other people think in images
therefore they can't convert those images to words properly

>I'm a math genius, I just don't understand the formulas that convey my ideas
>I'm a business genius, I just don't have the money or the investors or customers to put my ideas into practise
>I'm a music savant, I just can't use the instruments to demonstrate it
>I'm a good singer, I just can't hit the notes to prove it
>I'm a genius philosopher, I just don't know the logic or rhetoric to reveal it

user, did you ever consider the possibility that you're just lazy?

how does one come up with profound ideas as images

>we think with words
Thought are conceptual. If you actually think out words in your head then you're low IQ.

other than just reading, what are the best ways to improve your vocabulary?

i don't know
since i was little i couldn't think in words, all i can do is imagine scenes and images
even when i write i keep imagining people and colors,trees and can almost feel the breeze
which makes it hard for me to put my thoughts into words

don't listen to this trash
it just drags you down to their (pleb) level

you're probably autistic. people on the autistic spectrum think more with images than with language.

How can you even hope to understand complex concepts without language?

won't feel surprised if i was
but i'm not
some people think differently,doesn't mean they're autistic

it's hard but we can......
i can imagine atoms,electrons,see math equations in my head..etc...

>reads deleuze once

found the brainlets

How many shitposting threads does Veeky Forums need to have at once?

i called them brainlets so im smart :^)

>see math equations in my head
found the pseud, how's high school?

did you know that people can study maths in college?
the more you know
you're welcome

then you may as well not have them.

>normie memes
I hope you posted this ironically

>tfw you don't know if you think with words or images
I just feel tbqh

I've seen websites to test your vocabulary. Are there any that help you improve your vocabulary?

Read, nigga. Literally just fucking read.

If you can't express yourself in simple terms, you may need to rethink your ideas a bit

I've used a GRE prep app to success.

>tfw whenever I have a fully formed concept in my head I feel the need to think it out in words

I don't know of any websites, sorry. But there's a series of manuals that really helped me improve mine. They're called books and they let you learn new words while also enjoying an interesting story or set of ideas. They sometimes cost money, but you can get some of them for free at a place called a library or even on the internet! I really recommend you use books, user.

you don't think in explicit words, you think in concepts with bits of made up sensory-like information to solidify them.

maybe because it's possibly a packed thought?

Really? I don't know music theory and I can hear full songs in my head.

Vocabulary.com is pretty good. You can add lists of words from various subjects, adjectives that relate to some particular subject or words used frequently by an author you like.

TFW you realize they invented something called a Thesaurus.

my thoughts are wordless, your words are thoughtless

u dont need to understand music theory to think about music, but i'm relatively sure you need to understand language in order to think thoughts