Why are the raffaello and rondnoir wrapped differently than the rocher...

Why are the raffaello and rondnoir wrapped differently than the rocher? They are both completely sealed while the rocher is only twisted closed on the bottom.

>Ferrero

they probably are made in different factories
t. worked at a ferrero factory for a brief period

You would think they would have a universal packaging style even if using different factories.

really
what country and did you sometimes get to take candy home for free and if so how much

you would think so but it's an italian company with italian engineering so their shit's all retarded

canada
you couldn't take shit home but you could eat all the shit you wanted to while you were there.. there's a lot of fat chicks

really
like you could eat all the chocolate you would if you wanted to? such as kinder and ferrero rochers??

yes

ah
that would be heaven

also, fun fact they sweep all the spillage off the floor every shift and bag it up for sale to pig farms, wrappers and all

i've heard from others that maynards does the same so i'd imagine it's a common process among all candy manufacturing

do u have some pics of it
kinder chocolate has always been my favorite chocolate or anything by ferrero in general but everytime i google shit from it i dont seem to find too much

Is Ferrero network kino?

oh and do u have those there if so could u just take as many as them as u would like?

no sorry
they're super intensely anally assblasted about cameras and cellphones on the floor
like security guards and metal detectors anal
apparently they don't allow the media in either
i don't know what they're trying to hide, the one i worked at was a clean facility
it's a weird place to be, like some kind of throwback to italian fascism

i knew there was something weird going on

I like the idea of swine dinning on sour patch kids

Even the chocolate's shapes are different. If I do recall, the dark and coconut ones have a flat bottom and only the gold ones are spheres

they didn't make any kinder products at the factory i worked at so we rarely got them but once in a while they would be around
but honestly the novelty of whatever you make at work wears off pretty quickly and you don't care about it anymore
i haven't been there in years and i still don't care for any of it

fuck dem they're choc my favorite but fuck em

still nice u could take as much chocolate as u would like
how did it even work did u take it off the production line or would they set a specific batch aside for the workers to eat in the cafeteria or something?

and did they make nutella there and if so could you just take jars home for free as much as u'd like?

you could take them off the line lol
i forget the exact rules, i'm sure you were supposed to take them to the cafeteria or somewhere but you'd see people popping them everywhere all the time
they also had very nice coffee makers in the break rooms that could do espressos and lattes and whatever fancy coffees italians like to freak over
they did make nutella but you were never allowed to take anything out

sounds like a good temporary job that would make me fat
too bad the nearest ferrero factory is in germany or poland i am from (denmark) so

and kinder chocolate is expensive here i swear
nutella too they charge 8.5 CAD for a 350 gram jar of it
i'd much rather get it for free and get paid to do it

that's how much it costs in denmark? it's like $3 cad here

yeah we get fucked over big time im sick of it

I think it's just a warehouse/factory thing. I used to work in an Amazon warehouse and they were the exact same way with security and cameras. We weren't put through a metal detector on the way into the building but if we wanted to leave the work floor and go into the break rooms or leave we had to go through one. No phones or cameras allowed either. They don't want their shitty working conditions all over social media anymore than they already are.

fuck amazon
and fuck ferrero

Absolutely. Working for Amazon was the worst two years of my life.

>little foil-wrapped globes of chocolatey Italian fascism
delicious