Please answer truthfully. If this little boy, in his exhaustion and tears, asked you to destroy the entire universe...

Please answer truthfully. If this little boy, in his exhaustion and tears, asked you to destroy the entire universe, and you actually had the power to do so. Would you do this for him?

>Filename

no wtf
epic meme fellow r/christianity habitué

>kill everyone just because some people had to be slaves for a minuscule period of time
Why would God ever do that?

I'd do so even without him asking me
*unsheathes Katana*
Heh kid
welcome to the water

I would use my power to rip open a portal in space-time, revealing the bright future of blacks in America.

Yes. Utilitarianism is a meme.

I'd use my power to teach him to rap on some sick beats

just a thought experiment, i think this boy's request would even make adolf emotionally wobble. africans have been the face of suffering for existence now, its an implicit truth in all mankind. the lowest of the low. someone tells this boy the gospel, good news, then tells him to keep workin, the boy is already dead before he dies, if my hate for God was present in that moment, i would do it, there would be no space for regret

>destroy the entire universe
When he wakes up he has a surprise lol

oh MAN that shit's good

Yeah I would do that
But let me say one thing before I do that
When God wakes up he has a surprise lol

Fuck no.

/thread

im not familiar with this knowledge, care to share

No, fuck niggers.

>I am an impulsive retard with less self-discipline and preservation instinct than an amoeba

Good for you

Good for you

is this some 4D Chess autism i should know about

>in his exhaustion and tears
nah feelings are full of contradictions

so you can't observe that the activity he partakes in daily on top of the psychological climate he lives in would make him tired and sad, lol fuck off kennedy

>God never killed anyone for flimsy reasons

in an instant

Would I kill myself and everyone else to end his suffering?

Lolno

Who is "Kennedy" referring to?

No.

I'd do it even if he didn't ask me. Existence is suffering.

I would tell him to wait until the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm is over then ask me again.

ye but not because he asked me to

john f
desire is death
so you dont think he is particularly disadvantaged in the eternal paradigm

ms frizzle gunna be pissed

pshh... nothing personal, kid... but no

I have denied his wish countless times in moments innumerable
And I have consented in equal measure
And I have only yet begun

>so you dont think he is particularly disadvantaged in the eternal paradigm
more I don't respect the opinions of a three year old

God?
this is a good test of emotional intelligence, the reception of yourself and other's and it's state of health

I'd end the world. But not for the kid.

ok

this is all in relation to the kid, so your answer is no. Im wondering what you are compelled to answer for the child who is assured death in the state he is in

Man is a shame machine. Exhausted and with tears in my own eyes, i would tell him, i simply can't. In the moment i could not explain to him the hierarchy of pain, since he is too young. However i would whisper in his ears, your father waits for you, its almost over. Then i would override my physical vibration to show composure. I would plot revenge. The divine realm must bleed for its sins.

The kid stays in the picture.

Hunh?

I think we should legalise slavery, we still have effectual debt slavery. It's cowardly to ignore this

>dude, what if, like, you had the power to, like, DESTROY THE UNIVERSE *snicker* heh,y-yeah, and and then this nigger kid cries and you have to like choose. duuuuude...
>this is how atheists actually argue
>their critically thinking abilities are literally rip-off scifi schlock

holy..

you could just kill the lil nigga for the same effect lmao

I don't think he would ask such a thing - misery is relative, pain is blunted by conditioning. Right now there are school kids all over the USA denied their juvenile affections or suffering inconsequential failures who feel just as bad. I mean I understand what you are getting at but happyness is not computed economically. (Information age is a curse because that kid will get to see 'underserved' pain of infinitely more fortunate)

If I had it in my power to destroy the world, you wouldn't be here asking retarded fucking questions, would you?

>Christian
>says nigger
You're going to hell
How fair is that though eh lol the person who objectively suffered the worst cries just as hard as that spoiled kid who won't get money from his divorced rich parents, wtf
You wouldn't destroy the world cuz then your gone too, I was testing empathy you fat fuck

>You wouldn't destroy the world cuz then your gone too, I was testing empathy you fat fuck
You're retarded and wrong in your statements too. Try not typing or speaking, please, if we're not blowing this whole place.

No, I would not. There's just too much to live for. I greet each day with joy.

Is people in objectively horrible conditions suffering even more a better alternative? Human misery can only exist within a very short interval before one loses one's mind or kills oneself, so you can't properly space them out. The spectre is so narrow and discrete I doubt that it allows for even an order of magnitude of difference. Rate your pain on the scale of 1 to 10 may be a weirdly accurate reflection of reality.

The only thing you're proving OP is that you don't understand the infinite and unknowable terror that is God. Calling it by a name is a misdirection, and obviously nobody really "knows" God, but you are so ignorant you cannot even fathom an uncaring omnipotent Being might exist.

Spoiler: God is literally everything, long-dead little Sambo included. Even your ignorant ass existence contributes to the infinite. Get on your knees and thank God for that.

I do think though that psychologically some people have numerous burdens which either churn out more warriors or deplete the lot

So you think Jesus is going to let YOU in? Kek. Good try bud. Go see lucy. There's a gamble that if you're good enough you can make it in, guess what, everyone gets the same offer, the bigger and the civilized. Fairness is non existant, but it is in judgment. Funny thing eh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breathes in ......
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>tests empathy
>insults random anons

God exists, and he has cursed us with you.

Here's a thought experiment: why did you use a 120 year old pic of a black boy and not a webm of North Koreans held hostage by a brutal Marxist dynasty and his regime of well-fed henchmen?

Because you're a fucking dope, is why.

>Jesus
You're the first one to mention That Name in this thread, you dummy. Why don't you go read some history instead of continuing to prove your ignorance of religion of philosophy.

is your follow-up question going to be: "how would you solve the threat of nuclear war if you could freeze time"?

Koreans have flourished. I did not say anything about anyone else, I never said no one else suffered, you brain dead zombie. If you say that I'm cursed then you are already condemned. Worry about yourself faggot. Africans staple food is oppression. Fuck right off your moral throne monkey.
Then why do you talk so authoritatively, do you belive in some new age bullshit? You're gunna be held accountable for EVERYTHING you ever said or did. For what ever you did for the least of us, you did for him. God knows you best, snake.

What would you say to the child

Oh fuck off. Everyone suffers, including and especially God.

lolno

man up and deal with it pussy

BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER

I would do so regardless of who asked.

Assuming there is no life, wouldn't destroying the universe be the ultimate good as it also destroys suffering?

lmao then why didn't Jesus kill all the oppressive Romans?

meant to say nigger instead of bigger, because he is merciful, but what he doesn't seem to consider is consent, then promises the ones who had a shit life that they will have a good one later, guess what though you also learn the rich moral man gets the same life too and the suffering thief will not make it. Everyone is going to get raped by life, fine. But don't me for a second its immoral that to think its unfair that some people got raped with needle dicks and some by three Mandingos in every orifice, theer is always an objective reality, there is metric to decipher which group suffered the most, we can verify this in all our complexity as beings now. And God is going to tell me sorry bud i can't give you a free pass becuase everyone is a sinner, if you make it you make it, you have to love me like the spoiled rich king, hes going to say that to me when he knows he didnt suffer as much as me? is this a joke? GOD is saying this shit? he surely can't be that dense?

are you that black guy who hates God because everyone hates Africans?

to add, why do you think the human collective conscious in this world at this time is ultra political correctness. One word: guilt. There is blood in many peoples hands, and not all blood is tangible, psychological massacres are just as gruesome. There is a lie in the world that needs to be put out, Satan has been devouring children for YEARS. Even tiny affable sin is sin and sin is DEATH. Fuckin hate deus vult faggots, I am a proud catholic tho.

im am black, but african black, and yes

im am black, but african black, and yes, its not just cause we are despised but EVERYTHING is themed as oppression, and its litteraly true, why the fuck cant i live my life like every other fuckin child on earth, why the fuck am i thinking about who i am in any given situation, why the fuck do i have to prove to people my genetics is not predetermined, why do i have to show love when all i recieved was treachery, God ONLY knows what its like to be black or african VIA me and people like me. HE NEVER WAS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. NEVER. WE MADE HIM AUTHENTIC. We've been raped by the biggest dicks imaginable, no consent. I won't even get into the psychological reprecussions, those are WORSE. whatever bud lol i dont want sympathy from you, i just want to see someone stand up for God, which is GOd channeling that person to speak, i wanna hear what he has to say...i wanna hear him lawyer his way out like goldstein country

>HE NEVER WAS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. NEVER.

lmao schizonorms

If I had even half this power do you realy expect me to waste on a kiddo who got unlucky in the lottery of life?
Is much easier for me to use my power to do a new world where he and everyone else would live in a social system that dosent let them turn into slaves by skin colour paramethers.
Of course I wouden't do a stupid request like that.

Its a joke amongst the redditors.

>God of Jews
>not lowest

right, and Egyptians were black too, good 4D chess lucifer
haha blame the kikes bro!

They own you. You are merely property somewhere in the spectrum count your blessings.

drop bombs on schizonorms

they also had a thousand years of culture and high tradition, if God was truly tryna become the lowest, he woulda came black, but i guess even he has standards, and can only bear so much

schizo? i dont get the joke

respect