When Gregor wakes up he has a surprise lol

>When Gregor wakes up he has a surprise lol
what did he mean by this

Was Gregor not surprised?

Nice coinky dink... just finished the book a couple of hours. Really loved it bruh... still not sure which i preferred that or the trial

6/6

Heh

It's always wonderful to witness the birth of an epic new meme.

>Someone must have been telling lies about Josef K., he knew he had done nothing wrong but, one morning, he has a suprise lol

kek'd

>When Gregor Samsa woke up one morning from unsettling dreams, he found himself changed in his bed into the Jew's true form.

damn

explain this meme

A lizard had it's head eaten by ants

I asked you to explain the meme. I didn't ask you how it was made.

Explanation is answering the process of making.

"ebin randumb Veeky Forums meme" absurdity
samefag looking for attention
/s4s/ trying to force a new meme
or any combination of the above

Explanation is the flattening of a thing so that it is all laid out before you.

one guy samefags replies to his own shitpost until other anons notice it too. voila, you have a new meme
it's a forced meme and so was the bugs one

user.. easy on the hating fun

He made a somewhat funny post, then maybe one or two people sincerely responded "lol" at first; then some cringey redditor samefagged (I was in the thread near the beginning, the poster-to-post ratio you can see at the bottom was way out of proportion --- even now it's pathetically TWO-HUNDRED-FIFTY-SIX replies to NINETY FUCKING POSTERS) a bunch of responses to it, and then the new /reddlit/ faggots here decided to keep responding to it to make a new meme.

Why is the English translation wrong? This always bothered me.

The bugs one was actually funny, and evolved from an earlier Nietzche meme.

lol. the disbelief and cynicism towards something new is sad. "it must have been manufactured, it must have been calculated beforehand."

over a fucking meme

lol

"And when Gregor woke up, he was amazed; he was an ant!"

surprised me lol

"What a crazy dream I had," Gregor Samsa awoke, only to his surprise that it was not just a dream. He found his body had The Metamorphosis into a cockroach. "Oh boy, what am I gonna do now?!"

Hey sister it's me Gregor!