9$ for this shitty garbage from burger king . Thats highway robbery

9$ for this shitty garbage from burger king . Thats highway robbery.

you know why they do this?
because faggots like you buy it.

>"....Thats highway robbery."
>When nobody is putting a deadly weapon to your face to make you buy it.
You keep on believing that.

$9 for this kebab
I think that's a fair price.

OP here.
I was working hella crazy shifts and i had to get back to work in a hurry.
Had no time to go to a real resturaunt for food so i reluctantly decided burger king.
I will never get a burger at burger king ever again.

You dumbass, you bought a combo meal and you're complaining. I think they have 2 shitty whoppers for 5 bucks.

I was in a super hurry and i was looking at the menu and everything on it sucked. So i just picked one, and it sucked more than any burger i have ever experienced.
Its time for burger king to go away forever.

Burger King and Wendy's are expensive if you don't use the coupons. Then it's about on par with everything else.
They prey upon soccer moms and old people who just prefer the same old shit they've eaten for 30 years and will pay anything for it. You're a fucking retard.
Why do you think just a "taco" at Taco Bell is like $1.30? Cause retarded old people who think mexican food is "exotic" only know "Oh hubby asked for mexican food today. I'll take 20 tacos plz." When if you looked at the fucking menu you could feed the family for less than $10

>buy expensive burger
>put dead cockroach into half eaten burger
>go back, return the thing
>get money back
now that would be a REAL shitty highway garbage

>Eats fast food
>Doesn't order exclusively from the dollar menu
user, you're the customers that actually make them money and subsidize the rest of us that order dollar items. Keep up the good work.

Op here.
>green wurdz
Youre all fucking retards.

lol where the fuck does a kebab cost 9 bucks

Do you walk around with dead roaches in your pocket?

No dumbass. If I put a 5 day old dead roach on the burger it would be to obvious. I carry live roaches so that they're not dried out and crunchy buy the time I return it.

$9 is on the lower end in Australia (9 dollarydoos = 7.13 freedom units). Most basic chicjen kebabs around here are 10 or 10.5 dollarydoos

Cheapest and best kebabs I've had are in Indonesia, about 1.8 freedom units for a basic chicken and salad kebab

where the meat isn't made of hobos

wow, one perk of living in croatia i guess, cheap kebab not owned or operated by shitskins

Everything is expensive in Australia, not just kebabs.

They intentionally inflate their prices so that the couponed price comes out to the normal price. I've gotten bk/mcd coupons in the mail every 3 months for hte past 5 yrs, this is the new meta. If you're going to these stores without a coupon you're getting ripped off.

at least the wages r high, and theres many hot asian bitches, but ur politicians will sell u to china

Sometimes we play this game called "spot the Aussie".
Walk around a business district and see if you can find any white Aussie people.

all indians n chinks?

Not so many Indians where I am, mostly Chinese and middle eastern. Also lots of new zealand people.
I like Asian women though so it's ok.

here i Spain, a forearm-long only meat durum is 5 bucks, and they are delicious

Based Perth with the English and South African immigrants

"sometimes in Sydney or Lelbourne we play this game called spot the Aussie"

Fixed that for you.

Here here bro, those Eastern States fucks can keep their towel heads and chinks. Perth is lovely.

I think it's actually $6.. still a rip of considering most of the "burger" is bun and condiments

>Thats highway robbery.
>I use phrases that I don't know the meaning of

You were the one stupid enough to buy it.

Remember when whoppers were 99cents??

Then they created the whoppers jr. And that was 99cents.

Now that's not even 99cents.

That's why I love taco Bell.

their regular tacos were 59¢ each when i was in high school. i could eat for days using the change from the cupholder in my truck

5,5€ : kebab, fries and soda
>standard price

>eating in your car