Ramen

Hi Veeky Forums. I am going to go to the store to pick up some beef flavored ramen. I was curious what you guys find worth adding to ramen.

I plan on getting some eggs. What else can I get to doctor up my ramen to make it a little more palatable?

Meat, I like to use beef or hot dogs, chicken works well too.

roast beef cold cuts
soft boiled egg
sliced green onion
bean sprouts
sliced jalapeño

Thanks for the advice. I'll grab some eggs and some cold cut roast beef. Also going to grab green onion.

Should I just add the cold roast beef on top or should I heat it up in some fashion?

When I use beef I cook it in a separate pan and spice it a bit, I've haven't done it with cold cuts but that might work

Sounds good. What spices go well with beef/beef ramen? I usually just use salt/pepper, and I most recently added Chives to my ramen (not bad)

You can go for some garlic powder or some peppers if you want some spiciness to it

Chop some Napa cabbage and onions, sauté it in seasame sees oil. And of course the egg. For adding beef, thin strips of flank steak is good.

Onion salt

Is that just minced onion and salt together?

Chopped green onion, slice some mushrooms, a dash of Tabasco, wa la.

onion/green onion, mushroom, tofu, egg

if you just wanna fill up add some carrot, celery and/or red pepper

If you have a left over beef stir fry, I do that. The cabbage helps. Green onions are always good. I usually add egg and kimchi if I have it.

I personally love the dried corn/peas/carrot bits that come in cup noodles, so I add frozen corn and peas to my ramen

This is really good to add to ramen. The chef who made this(David Chang) is very famous:

2 1/2 cups thinly sliced scallions (greens and whites; from 1 to 2 large bunches)
1/2 cup finely minced peeled fresh ginger
1/4 cup grapeseed or other neutral oil
1 1/2 teaspoons usukuchi (light soy sauce)
3/4 teaspoon sherry vinegar
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste

Mix everything together and let it sit for a while. Mix it with ramen as needed.

This shit right here will blow your fucking mind.

- Chives/Green onion (both are good too)

- some mushrooms or tofu (in other words something more filling)

- Eggs are a must

- I usually use a bit of paprika, cayenne and ginger. If you like a mild heat add a tablespoon of siracha

- Get some greens, doesn't really matter, whatever you like (beansprouts, peas, corn, I'm not judging...)

yeah thats basically all, if you wan't you could switch the more filling stuff to some cooked cold meat, don't warm it, it'll get warm enough in the broth.

Cilantro, maybe a egg

Sherry vinegar improves fuckin everything

What this user said

them too

I vote for some baby bok choi, saute it chopped and it's perfect. Definitely use sesame oil. And throw out that salt packet that comes with the ramen

Ok here we go!
>in a small bowl add defrosted shrimp with terriaki sauce, chili paste, garlic and a shallot
>saute shrimp in your ramen pot
>aromatic heaven.png
>when shrimp is cooked, remove from pot and into your bowl
Cook ramen as you normally would
>after three minutes, add peanut butter and let it melt, then mix it in with the shrimp
>enjoy!

No it won't. I'm Indonesian.

Onion. Diced or onion flakes can be good too.

While boiling eggs and after serve, ham tiny cuts

Add soft boiled eggs, green onions, and seaweed

Put a bunch of soy sauce in the water you boil the noodles in and you'll be left with the tastiest ramen and broth

It was good up until
>add peanut butter
vomit.jpg

ABC is shite mate

kek. try it before you hate on it you faggot. the only hesitation is if you are allergic to shellfish or peanut butter, then definitely try this recipe.

peanut butter is disgusting, desu, especially in something like this