lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKRqDq-AUmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cooks follows recipes
Chefs create

i love her

>that finger will never be your dick

by all accounts she is a huge asshole, weird as fuck, and she isn't even really all that pretty
so why does my peener feel funny every time i see her

idk about asshole but she is defo pretty and kinda weird

she's too skinny and her face is weird, she's like a 2/10. I would only bang her if we were the last two Aryans on earth

you are a faggot, no question
now check em

>follows a recipe he has created
>thinks he can cook

I've heard she's needy and spoiled. And if she didn't have a stylist, she would be plain at best. Maybe in my younger day I would go blindly for a make up produced pretty girl, but I guess at this point all I see is red flags. The work that would be involved to keep that happy and looking good would totally out weigh the good parts of having her as a girlfriend.

>that mouth will never be my butthole

>too skinny

When's the last time you saw her? Nu-tay is thicc as shit

a lot of retards can't even follow a recipe these days

it's a size you can aspire to, user

That was a pretty good burn, user.

thank you, user

big if true

Yes that's how cooking works surprisingly it's not very hard.

>vanity
>a cook
Fun and might actually be useful.
>vanity
>a chief
Obnoxious.

Pictures and recipes are good for approximations and new ideas as well as cost control. They are helpful in a kitchen but not everything. Except baking, fuck baking, fuck backing without a recipe and climate control. Fuck.

Reddit.

Cooking is not a skill you have to train your whole life for.

It's applying heat to food. Being a chef is another story, obviously.

i saved that for the faggot resident dubs checker
thanks

using recipes set foundations, it's like science, learn how it works before you continue creating

I usually skim over recipes to take a mental note of the most basic ingredients and then eyeball it as I make. Basically just check it to see what goes with what. Then laugh at the footymum comments.

Genuinely this.

i would unironically sell everything i have to have taylor swift stick her finger in my butthole

my dick is over 9 inches long

post more taytay cooking

>Uses a fire to heat his food
>says he can "cook"

heh, seems like she really cooks. Is it a hobby for her?

she adopts basically every aspect of femininity she can, I doubt she's very serious about it

>Taylor Swift will never cook a meal for you

why bother living?

so you can look at her legs

oh no, there's an ugly goblin sneaking up on taytay!

What's wrong with using recipes for shit you don't know how to cook? If you work in catering, you have to cook to their specification anyway

What I hate is people who use timers

>ywn sneak up behind taytay and put your hand up her skirt

Fucking will if I ever see her irl. She was in a beach in the uk near me not long ago, I walk there frequently. If id been there I’d have been in prison now, still smiling.

Your doing it wrong

he could do it

youtube.com/watch?v=kKRqDq-AUmU

Taylor Swift could never be as good looking as this little boy, admit it, faggots.

You just KNOW

is that a shoop?

Recipes are only necessary for certain baking and pastries...breads cakes pies etc...where specific ratios are critical to the proper outcome.

Otherwise cooking is about methods and techniques not recipes. You either know how to cook or you dont.

that's what all trannies look like

yes unless she deleted it and by "she" I mean the intern at her PR firm that runs her twitter

Go put on a dress and eat some shit, faggot.

>uses 4 chords
>says she can "compose"
lmao

pic please?

>uses makeup
>"beautiful"

Still smash/10

this is just about the least shocking "no make up" picture I've seen. It looks like the exact same person just without make up.

Do you think people believe eyeshadow is real?

She looks very pretty in the second picture.

this butter be bait

>removes makeup
>still super hot
TayTay remains elite.

Thats still cooking fuck wad !

Incorrect.

Better than nothing, better than being a takeaway fag for your whole life.

All this ebola ass board talks about is burgers and other "foodie" shit. Cooking skills don't really play a part in anything here lol

>Is literally perfect without make up
Roasties on suicide watch

get fucked m8

Look at those saggy ass flabby knees. That shit is disgusting. Fucking white wenches look like they're 40 when they're 25, no wonder we're all breeding with asians nowadays.

Fuck off Louis

What?

considering most people these days, millennials and boomers alike, can't even follow a fucking recipe, I'd say that's something to be proud of

This.
They really only help when you're learning how to cook.
If there's a specific dish I want to make, sometimes I'll look up different recipes and variations just to get ideas, but I really don't follow recipes anymore. You'll reach a point where you just know what you're doing.

go away jack

You're a pretender.

Taylor Swift is too tall and gangly and a hunchback she also dresses like a granny

Incorrect.

>not liking tall skinny girls
absolute pleb

some people can't even follow a recipe.

I'll never forget the time we were making rice crispy treats in home ec, and I told a girl to spray the pan with cooking spray, and she scribbled an S on the pan super fast with the nozzle practically touching the pan itself. She didn't even cover a a 4th of the pan, I had to show her how to hold the cooking spray away from the pan and to just tap the button a few times, not hold it down.

>and I told a girl to spray the pan with cooking spray,
>I had to show her how to hold the cooking spray
>home ec
>teaching the kids to use the cooking spray
Take a few steps back and consider that maybe the problem is you, hmm?

Troll much ?

She looks even better in the second pic though.

I was gonna type something edgy like "I could look my pupper in the eyes while I stomp her to death if it meant a girl like that for a wife, and I care more for that little puppy more than anything in the world" to try and bait replies, but now I feel super fucking bad and also a desperate need to go hug and play with my doggo. Be right back.

brave

and yet you typed it all anyway

Soy.

>cooking spray
One of the worst American abominations. Normal oil in a glass bottle that doesnt produce a shit ton of industrial waste would just be too sensible, or not "convenient" enough I guess.

>brb
Tell us when you come back user!
Tell us how playing with your puppy went!

tyt

She's super hot but a bit too tall for my taste. I'm too short at 6'1" to be going for a 5'11" woman that loves wearing stilettos.

No meed to be a smug asshole

Bitch.

I think you meant to say that you're a bit short for her taste.
I am too. :(