A food which is indisputably the best cure for a hangover

A food which is indisputably the best cure for a hangover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMAuk4j_Lfw
youtube.com/watch?v=qkdYC8L4Fn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fresh coffee, hot shower, 8 slices of toast dipped in your grease pail, 20 oz vanilla coke. in that order.

What is Alex Trebek's cum?

Got you bro
Pic relared and the XXX Vitamin Water

Is that tripe? I had that at Yum cha once (no spicy broth though) and it was terrible.
Chicken feet were surprisingly good though.

sausage egg and cheese with s&p and hot sauce on a roll from a bodega, with a huge fucking coffee with one sugar and h&h

Anything greasy.

If you want a hangover stopped in its tracks, get gatorade and then get whatever fast food breakfast suits you so long as it's going to re-up you on sodium right quick.

I'm a big alka seltzer believer too. It has a pain reliever, the fizz helps your stomach, and you're getting water in.

Chilaquiles my dude

I'm hungover as fuck and can't decide what I want out of:

Ribs and wings
Burger with the lot, potato cakes and chips
Pizza
Chinese
Chicken Parmagiana

Every one of these things sounds fucking awesome right now but can't decide

OH my, bitch
That shit E-Z
Hung-over breakfast?
B and G

Chinese. Make sure to try to get as many food groups in your order as possible.

What is the Full English with sweet builders tea.

jerking off and more beer

youtube.com/watch?v=zMAuk4j_Lfw

>jerking off
Fapping is so fucking good hungover.

kek

>this
>then shower and more beer

especially when i'm real real hungover, like borderline medical withdrawal-level and it takes forty five minutes to even get hard
it's great

Coke and Flintstone vitamins

flintstone strong....and growing!
yeah coke is the best when hungover

Coca Cola or Cocaine?

when i think of hangover i think of that guy whose brain is compresses into 10% of his skull (previously thought to be missing 90% of his brain) due to build up of liquid in his skull and the cure for a hangover is sticking a sharp chopstick into your ear to burst that hangover bubble.
obviously i'm not suggesting that you do that but it might help to drink responsibly in the future.

glad i can help. ;)
(you're welcome)

CORNER OF MY EYE

Drink a gatorde and a bottle of water and take a vicodin before going to sleep

don't you have church tomorrow
go to bed already

yes

For me, it's McDonald's signature sausage McMuffin

coca cola and your favorite greasy breakfast food

Fried eggs served with well done toast, black coffee or tea, and an alka-seltzer. Down the alka-seltzer first for quick relief. Take a hot shower after you finish eating.

marijuana and a toasted sammich

Huevos rancheros

Mug vodka and a glass of bubbly water (not mixed), clonazepam.

>bodega
fuck off spic

a california burrito and a gatorade.

I am absolutely sexually insatiable when I'm hungover as hell. When I have no plans on a hangover day, I'll easily jerk it 8+ times like it's nothing. It's out of control... been like this since I can remember but I really haven't talked with many people who have the same experience. Most people can't fathom sex or jerking off when they feel like shit. I've read a few articles on it and the main hypothesis is that it's the body's way of helping your mind concentrate on not feeling like absolute shit and strive for orgasm to feel better, even if temporarily. There are some more detailed chemical and hormonal arguments as well, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer as to why some people get ridiculously horny after a long night out.

Either way, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Also, for hangover food... 3 egg omelette with ham, cheese, spinach. 2 pieces of toast with butter. Gatorade or Pedialyte (or the equivalent). Finish off with a glass of water w/ Alka Seltzer.

Weed, aspirin and an hour nap
Chicken box when I'm feeling like I can stomach something

A hot ass mothercucking bowl of noodles or some sausage and pancakes.
That 's if you're a normal persona and wake up when the sun wakes up.
If you're like the real niggas, yo udon't get hangovers. You get headaches that no amount of jacking off and loud music can't fix.

high sodium canned soup to get electrolytes up
coffee
something sweet to get blood sugar up

This guy knows. Basically any broth made from meat and coffee. Greasy fast food as someone suggested is fine as long as you can stomach it. When hungover is bad you can't process anything that's not slowly sipped liquid.
Shower helps as well.

kombucha.. if you don't like that then a few slices of pizza

I am a former alcoholic and have mastered the hang over. I still do drink but rarely.
Get a prescription for omeprazole and have it before you begin your night. Also take a vitamin B12.
No caffeine (only dehydrates you and makes you "feel good" for a short period of time).
I find alkaline water to help because of electrolytes but probiotic drinks are teh best because they help an upset stomach.
Food wise, eat healthy. Your stomach is already inflamed from alcohol. Shoving down shit fast food wont actually make you get over the hangover faster.

Pho

the greasy-ass eggs and hashbrowns my college dining hall served, covered in a healthy dose of sriracha, with a big glass of water

gatorade and chips

second

grand slam or grand slam equivalent from a small greasy diner. did a lot of drugs the last week and eaten greasy diner breakfast food at least five or six times.

You gotta go back fellas

you have to go back

no you first

Wash this down with a big mug of Tea and a glass of orange juice, and not only will you obliterate any hangover, but also have the most satisfiying bowel movement of your life at around 5pm, just before teatime. God Save the Queen.

>former alcoholic
>still drink

does the queen eat this for breakfast every day

Just don't get hammered when you drink. You can keep a buzz, but drink a lot of water throughout the night. Sleep off any hangover you might have.

There is no such thing as a hangover cure. The only thing from what I understand is more alcohol, since a hangover is basically an alcohol withdrawal. There is a lot of pseudoscience about this, but I subjectively don't really feel 100% until I have a drink the next night.

No, but she is probably drunk most of the day, honestly.

>Dubonnet fortified wine with added gin pre-lunch
>glass of wine at lunch
>dry gin martini just afterwards
>glass of Champagne before bed

That's a lot for a 91 year old.

You want something low fat if you're hungover. Give your liver a break.

Jesus christ how fat are you? Let me guess, you are american?

Oh God I found eating Pho at the end of the night before you go to bed if you can, the best I've felt the next day seriously.
Also jerking off yeah

Yesssss

Kombucha is supposed to make you burp and settle a stomach yeah?
Every time I drink it, usually hungover it just boats my stomach and isn't even a satisfying burp when it eventually comes, if it does
Idk man, I don't know if I believe the hype

I gotta be drunk to eat that shit in the first place, and none of the handful of viet places near me even serve alcohol. No way I could get down even a "small" bowl hungover. Not saying I don't like it, it's just always overfilling and hard on the stomach.

Yes.

eggs benedict and mimosas
also cocaine

Everything bagel with chive cream cheese or butter
XXX vitamin water or orange juice
Used to cure me every time.

How is pho hard on the stomach? It's broth and rice noodles

I think he means it's too filling

Rice noodles are hardly filling he's just a queer

this

Burritos from your drive-thru of choice

eggs and some form of pig meat

Pickle juice, and pickles.

I can't stomach anything else hungover.

A hit dog, tylenol, and gatorade. Blue works best

McDonald's, Gatorade, and weed

This, or alternatively anchovy stuffed olives. Honestly anything that is preserved in brine did it for me when I used to get hungover. Unfortunately, I'm on a medication that doesn't allow me to drink anymore. Waking up with a clear head is strange.

why did she bet 11000 when she didnt know the answer?

3 bloody marys in an ancient local bar at 6am

youtube.com/watch?v=qkdYC8L4Fn0

Tim hortons french vanilla, 2 eggs with seasoning salt and tabasco

Yeah seriously I'm like 10 times that day if I'm hungover after a couple day bender.

>hungover on a Monday

Wanna hang out? I'm hungover now and have already came 4 times today.

How to even eat anything when having a bad hangover? I always puke if I try to get anything down

fuck u butthed

Menudo. Tripe is pretty flavorless and will be fucked up if the sauce it's cooked in was shit.
Menudo has tripe as a main ingredient, and the broth is divine so it works out well. Get some at your local authentic Mexican restaurant in the weekends and you will be impressed.
Also, be sure to get the version with no hominy. Hominy is for faggot plebs

>shitposting on Veeky Forums on a Monday morning

Plop plop fizz fizz

Haha this.
Same, even if I thow them up if it's that bad it still doesn't really ruin them for me

Why did you make this post when you clearly don't know what you're talking about? They make their bets before they hear the question.

I used to be able to drink like a fish all night and never had a hang over. But now that I am 30 y/o my body is getting weaker.

To dea with hangovers, I need to pace myself during the drinking night. The best thing to do is to just drink a lot of water before to sleep (if I havent blacked out). Then the next day I need some of these , plus a gatorade during the morning.

Finally, I like eating scrambled eggs with sausages and a lot of hot sauce of chili peppers.

>drinking the liquid jew

Pho, it's not debatable

Drinking pickle brine also helps

Get greasy pork fried rice

You're not hungover; your blood-sugar is low from the liquor. You might want to eat and get some water before the hangover takes its toll and you want to puke everything.

Benzodiazipine pills, cannabis infused edibles, gatorade. Everything else is a meme, and if you can even hold food down without puking it back up you're not truly hungover. Yall either underage or need to fuck back off to /b/

What is alcohol?

this

I'm only on here to do research for an acting role. I'm playing a fat alcoholic loser NEET in a movie so I need to study your habits

Seconding this. Dill pickles contain more potassium than bananas, all that salt too. Couple some pickles and pickle juice with water and a Tylenol and you're gucci.

Chicken noodle soup and saltines helps.

Note that if your bloody mary isn't sold by default with a side of a small beer, the establishment is doing it wrong