>fat black lady at the counter
>"what can I getchu?"
>"I'll have a famous bowl, please"
>"umm, sorry hon we all outa chicken. Can I getchu anything else?"
>"you're out of chicken?"
>"umhmm, all sold out"
>walk out the store
Has this happened to anyone else?

I went to BK once and they were out of buns.

I went to Starbucks once and they were out of coffee, black.

I went to mcdonalds once and they didn't have the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich :(

I don't think it's ever happened to me, but mid-sized lol @ KFC running out of chicken.

Yes I went to Taco Bell at like midnight and the drive through guy said they were all out of meat and cheese. I laughed and drove 2 minutes to Whataburger.

I went to the grocery store once and they were out of groceries

What is the indisputable best thing on KFC's menu and why is it the Zinger Stacker?

>going to KFC
>to eat bread

>he buys his kfc chicken without breading

i went to fishy joes and they were out of fish

I went to Taco Bell once and they were out of ground beef and chicken, and was running dangerously low on steak.

>not eating fried chicken

i went to Veeky Forums once and they were all out of made up bullshit shitposts.
oh, wait, that didn't happen either.

Uhhh is this a new forced meme or what?

You could have saved on a shit and simply wrote "bullshitposts".

once i went to pizza hut and they were all out of pizza XD

I went to a vegan restaurant and they were all out of meat.

I went to Dairy Queen once and they were out of goddamn near everything. Apparently their scheduled delivery just.. fell through. I dunno. They were out of several kinds of candy and several sizes of cups. They had to give me an Orange Julius cup for my soda, but they did give me a large, so that was nice.

I went to Long John Silver's once and they were out of long johns.

That's a great term.

Nah, this genuinely happened. My KFC is right across the street from my LCBS. I had picked up my weekly stack after this happened, the owner and I had a laugh about it. I'm sorry for trying to share my story

>a chicken restaurant running out of chicken
now i've seen everything

>going to McDonalds
>none of the staff have nametags saying "mick"

When I was a kid, it wasn't uncommon to have to wait 15 or 20 minutes for a new batch of chicken to get cooked. Part of the reason people don't like them these days.

The combination kfc taco bell bear where I grew up always pulled this shit late at night when they didn't want to drop a new chicken because they already cleaned everything. I started calling corporate on them and it stopped.

just go for fastfood slow cooked.

Went to BK and they were only selling chicken

I worked at a 24-hour Taco Bell that only closed on Thanksgiving and New Year's. We weren't allowed to prep any new ingredients after midnight and we were supposed to close at 4AM.
Rice was the only hot ingredient we had left by the end of the night. No beef, no chicken, no steak, no beans. We were making nothing but cheese quesadillas for an hour before the assistant manager decided to call it a night an hour early.

How late was it?>

They will straight up lie to you if they don't feel like serving you.

Bruh it only takes 20 minutes for them to prep new meat. You know this doesn't mean they have no food in the store, right? They just need to heat more up because they sold more than they prep.

In non-peak hours I would often have only one bag of steak prepped at a time. The problem is, you get one car of steak-loving fatasses, and they can actually wipe out that whole pan by themselves. They aren't very big. But steak sells infrequently enough that prepping two bags would be asking for waste.

I've had to wait 30 minutes but that's about it

Like I said, lunch time. Around 12:30 or so. I couldn't see a single piece under the heatlamps

I have a KFC/Taco Bell near me and they're just the worst. I usually skip breakfast if I have a morning shift and I don't like to eat lunch on my only break at work. So when I go pick up something from there on the way back I order a shit load of food, but they constantly fuck it up. All I want is no sour cream or tomatoes on my nachos and tacos yet they still drench it in the stuff. I used to work quick service and it boggles my mind how people fuck up an order that's asking you to do LESS work. So then I just started ordering 20 hot wings cause there's no way they can fuck that up and I know for a fact that they don't have any wings ready. They always try to give me the "It'll take a really wrong time" spiel but I'm more than willing to wait at that point.