Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onAgO62a3gA
youtube.com/watch?v=y6VLTTTj5XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garbo

PRESTIGIOUS.

NDT

non-destructive testing?

I actually got memed into buying an a physical copy of this, the first 50 or so pages are genuinely good and set up an interesting premise, but then it gets old fast before picking up again around page 200. I'd say it's worth reading, but don't expect any of the plot to resolve.

But user that's why we have Miami and Tokyo

T is for talent

What is this book about?
Is about totalitarianism in Greenland?

youtube.com/watch?v=onAgO62a3gA

no discernible talent

This is just juvenile with no real point to it other than to mock some elements of postmodernism, but offering not improvement.

Fucking Blighttown.

Just something to remember Veeky Forums by, the first few sentences still send me cackling.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6VLTTTj5XI

Wtf was that? Is this book about weather forecasting?
That video was so boring.
I didnt get it, at all.
Tho that "just leave me Aline" may mean this book is about someone im deep shit.

The book has a bunch of unique 'inserts', I don't think the shipping is ever referenced again. A more accurate impression would be the first page or so, as in:

This is just poor.

Won't find a better piece on Veeky Forums

Oh, so is a book of maxims? Luke the one from François de La Rochefoucauld?

It's a 400-page comedy book written by an unknown number of authors, each one of them leaving their mark. It's like it was written by a spastic with a hundred warring personalities.

bump

It's honestly a surprisingly good read.

Good that a little something I had a part in got out there. Feels kinda neat desu.

I own one. I read about half of it and it was interesting in some ways then I got bored and moved on to something else. I mostly got it because I think it'd be interesting to look back at it in twenty years when Veeky Forums and this entire style of humor is so dated that it became lame and unfunny then moved back out of it into nostalgia.
I also get a kick out of it whenever somebody looks over my bookshelf, sees it between legitimate classics, and calls it a cool collection with no idea what's in the one book they don't recognize.

Whatever user ctrl-f'd and replaced every synonym for vagina with "feminine penis" is the greatest man on Veeky Forums

SEMINAL

Where can you get a physical copy of this book

Google it and click on the link that goes to lulu

Online, think lulu.com has it

cheers

You guys are my friends

Biggest meme we ever did

[deleted]

creme et sugar is better

Literally completely different and a very much smaller scale

It's a curiosity.

The most innovative novel of the 21st century.

Hypersphere was better.

so who was your favorite character?
mine was white [supremacist] rat
PLEASE VISIT INFOWARS.COM

DFW

Late to the game when Veeky Forums had already printed 3 books

we made it lads

kek

>123 votes on Goodreads
>average of 4.6

hmmmm

The original and best.

what about Hypersphere?

Knock-off

Without a doubt, the greatest work of meta-post-postmodernism of our time.