What a shit fucking fruit. discuss this shitty fruit and how shit it is

what a shit fucking fruit. discuss this shitty fruit and how shit it is

oh how contrarian, op. but actually i grew up hating this AS A CHILD because my grandfather owned a farm and grew fuck tonnes of them to sell and we didnt get the best ones so fuck off and die you idiot.

>tfw no gf to elope with

>not being incontinent

Why are the eggs always overcooked? Nothing is more foul than overcooked eggs.

It makes my mouth itch. I think I'm allergic

i'm thinking it's the heating trays.

eggs should never be served in buffets.

i hate all melon. tastes like sweet piss

>Like cantaloupe
>Like honeydew
>Hate watermelon
Anyone feel me here?

I like all of them but watermelon is my least favorite. Canteloupe is the winner. It's so milky and just sweet enough but still refreshing.

>tfw prosciutto and melon master race

I'd try that

Yeah, I mean, what's up with that?

Melon is fucking beautiful. OP is a faggot manchild. Go back to your tendies and HFCS you worthless cunt. I bet your parents hate you.

Listeria melon.

EXCELLENT thread

I wouldn't bother, it's nothing to write home about, especially considering most prosciutto is ~15 bucks a pound

>not liking piss

My man. Cantaloupe is BOTTOM TIER GARBAGE FRUIT. I wouldn't be so cruel as to feed this to my dog.

Good vitamin a and c content.

Slice the seeds off it before you eat it.

Nice on a hot summer day as a cold snack.

Tastes way better when in season.

I've never bought one I liked. When you grow them yourself you can smell them when they get perfectly ripe from across the yard. Melons and watermelon are awesome.

I worked for a Chinese family that would absolutely DESTROY watermelon when they were in season. They'd buy a huge one every day and finish the entire thing in one sitting. I wonder if that's a Chinese thing, or just them?

>not liking cantaloupe
get raped

Pecos cantaloupes are superior

But it's shaved thin weighing less than an ounce a piece.

I agree. It's fucking shit.
However, I love honeydew and watermelon.

I feel you. Cantaloupe > honeydew > watermelon

If you feel like I feel, then here’s the antidote.

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH DONT U BE TALKIN SHIT

>op doesn't know how to choose ripe fruit

Im sorry but how can you hate waternelon? It's 90% water.

It is delicious you piece of shit human being.

Cavaillon melon, Jamon serano and a good red Porto is god tier.

I don't know why Americans seem to hate melon so much, do you buy it off season or something?

One day last summer I ran 8 miles over the course of 2 hours around my campus, in sweltering heat. I didn't bring a water bottle or anything on my run.

When I got home, steam was almost billowing off of me. I opened my fridge and was confronted with a pre-cut ice cold organic watermelon.

I ate that watermelon. I ate it and I cried. It was one of the best things I've ever had in my life.

i love all gourds

I agree, reticulated muskmelons are shit-tier. Actual cantaloupe, like pic related, is godly though.

put this on fruits you don't like.

also, do drugs. fresh fruit is always amazing on or when coming down from drugs.

brought a tear to my eye, nigger

For me it's cantaloupe > watermelon > honeydew, but I can take them or leave them either way.

>i never went to airborne school at Ft. Bragg and ran 8 miles every morning in combat boots with a 60 lb rucksak on my back in July and get a couple swigs from my canteen when i finish.
Draft instituted, when? Can't come soon enough, fucking wimpass millennials.

>welfare queens trying to e-peen on a pashtun melon carving board
Are you that guy who thinks anyone who has a passport must be in the military?

??

I don't want ants eating my fruit.

In Italy we eat melon in this way. Prosciutto crudo and melon. Is a summer fresh meal

I imagine when you're a poor Chinese family, a good watermelon is a pretty delicious luxury.

Fuck that shit. Totally ruined fruit.

I bought a tasty fruit thing at a fair once, thinking it would be really refreshing and they fucking covered it in this shit and ruined the whole thing. Fucking Mexicans setting up shop in my 99% white town selling trash fruit salad. So many pineapples in the trash, wasted. Why would you want to cover your sweet delicious fruit in bitter salt?

>poor
Explain your logic there. That user said he worked for that family which means the """poor""" family were his employer. Explain why you think they must be poor, and how that family is any poorer than their employee.

its not bitter. its salty, spicy, and sour, dumbass, so mixed with sweet fruit its a great combination.

Are you trump?

>mmm yummy spicy tamerin sugar!

Mexican candy fucking blows.

Trump who

>Anyone who doesn’t like salty turd powder on their fruit is trump

Literally everyone is trump except mexicans then

Hey I love fruit, but I always feel like it needs a compliment. Eating fruit raw just doesn't do it for me, any tips on how to pair fruit? I usually eat em with nuts or peanut butter. Any other recommendations?

Yes my bad. My reading comprehension was set to American. I thought he was saying he worked for some poor family of Chinese farmers, like in China, and they could only afford a watermelon once a year or something.

Will you forgive me?

I love it.

>Im sorry but how can you hate waternelon? It's 90% water.
People are 70% water, what's your point exactly