How do you eat scrambled eggs? Alone with a fork? On toast with a fork? On toast with your hands? In a sandwich...

How do you eat scrambled eggs? Alone with a fork? On toast with a fork? On toast with your hands? In a sandwich? In a wrap?

toasted bagel.

I tend to put half the eggs on a slice of toast with a little jelly. Then the other half by itself with a fork.

egg sandwich, cheese on both slices of bread and press together so it doesnt all fall apart

hot sauce and cheese with a fork.

with cheese and hot sauce and some kimchi and toast on the side

I don't like eggs, they taste soapy.

bacon, no bread

Does ketchup go with eggs?

Alone with a fork

Straight scrambled eggs are kind of bland by themselves, so if you add ketchup it will be quite a bit sweeter, which I'm not a huge fan of. My step father eats ketchup with his eggs, but I prefer hot sauce, specifically cholula. I go through so much cholula, I should have stock in cholula.

I'm one of the biggest ketchupfags you'll meet and I don't really like it on eggs.

>How do you eat scrambled eggs?
I don't. Scrambled is easily the worst preparation of eggs, relegated to only the shittiest of cooks who can't cook an egg over easy. If you sincerely prefer your eggs scrambled, you belong in a gas chamber.

You're weird

Alone with a fork

With Ketchup

mix them into my biscuits and gravy.

Eggs with gravy sounds gross as fuck. To each their own tho

>cook the scrambled eggs with spinach
>sometimes with feta cheese too.
>lightly toast an english muffin
>extra sharp cheddar on bottom of muffin and nuke to melt it
>put eggs on top
>shake on red pepper flakes
>shake on chipotle tabasco sauce

once it a while I'll use gouda or monterey jack instead of cheddar

When sober:
>3 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, ketchup.
When drunk:
>4 or 5 eggs, alone in a bowl.

Scrambled eggs is my go-to drunk food.

a shit ton of hot sauce, on a bagel, with some bacon and home fries. Eating plain scrambled eggs should be punishable by three generations deep in the gulag, you fucking paupers.

on toast with pickled jalapeno, cheese and cracked pepper.

Generally I don't, because I want those runny yolks to dip my ham or sausage in. If it's my only option (at a hotel breakfast or something), then some black pepper and hot sauce will do 'em up nicely.

Sounds more like a breakfast casserole if I'm being honest, friend.

>eggs
>toast
>moulded refrigerated fruit flavoured gelatine
Why would you do such a thing?

my kinda niggas

On toast with soy sauce

I usually eat them with some chives and cheese (usually parmesan or cheddar) and sometimes i throw in some chopped ham when its like 90% cooked.

Because jelly fruit spread and molded gelatin are different things, you pedantic fuck. :)

that sounds good, will try

On my lap

The quick and easy:
>Olive oil in a hot pan, add spinach and garlic
>Sautee for 30-45 seconds
>Add 3 scrambled eggs
>Eat with a green smoothie

The weekend:
>Brown up half a pound of spicy or sage sausage, set aside
>quarter and slice potatoes, fry with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and chili powder
>when potatoes are tender, re-add crumbled sausage and diced green onion
>add scrambled eggs, cook until done
>top with fresh herbs and serve with hot sauce

Alternatively I like to do fresh buscuits and gravy on the weekend sometimes, and eggs go great on the side.

The japs do this, but then again they're fucking japs
It's a little weird at first but not THAT bad. Still nowhere near as good as ketchup on fries or something.

spread it in my bfs butt crack and snort it like coke

>my wifes son eats hotsauce with his eggs!

Every one of those ways.

Scrambled in the same pan as corned beef in its fat,, with a dash of soy sauce and some diced red onion added at the end. Served with steaming white rice.

Great hangover breakfast.

On wholemeal sourdough toast with a slice of smoked salmon and omega sprinkles.

Normally with bread and hot sauce.

put salt on them, dumbfag

Nice and wet with a side of 12 grain buttered toast, with a side of fried tomatoes and onions, breakfast sausage, fried potatoes with peppers, some sliced old cheddar. Mmm

scrambled eggs with lobster or steak

With smoked salmon, dill on a toasted onion bagel

scrambled eggs are for retarded babies. over-easy master race signing in.

If I eat scrambled eggs, I add parmesan and cheddar. Little salt, pepper and cayenne. Eaten with toast, fried mushrooms and onions. Maybe a piece of ham fried in bacon fat if I want meat as well.

all the Mexican styles
>drowned in chunky red or tangy green salsa, poured into the pan after they've already cooked
>mixed with refried black or pinto beans in the pan, cotija cheese added at the end
>mixed with watery black beans in the pan
>with onion, jalapen'o, and tomato lightly fried in the pan before adding the eggs
>with tortilla strips lightly fried in the pan before eggs are added
>with tortilla strips and drowned in salsa, though the tortillas turn soggy in this case

always with hot sauces and/or pickled jalapen'os

On toasted whole wheat with sauteed cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. It's scrambled eggs stop overthinking it

(OP)
In tacos with chile and chicken with my delightful mexican friends before work this morning.

I am the only white guy there.

All of the above at different times.

in a toasted pita. it's a pretty cozy breakfast.

I had a dream I was taking a nu-male picture. Very vivid too. I distinctly remember my mouth being wide open in my sleep and dreaming about taking a picture, I was immediately having a nightmare. Scared the shit out of me to think for a split second that I might have actually done this. but then I realized that social media is for faggots and no one needs to see my face in a picture with my mouth open.

on toast with lots of ketchup and sometimes parmesan cheese

i make a nice omelete with spinach,cooked onions,peppers, little ham, and sometimes melted anerican cheese, always with cut up tomato on top, very good and good for you.

why do scrambled eggs make feel so full

I put diced onion, sliced mushrooms, minced garlic in the pan, add eggs, and then spinach at the end. I put that in a tortilla and wrap it up. So good

with toast

i rarely eat scrambled egg; with a spoon

>How do you eat scrambled eggs? Alone with a fork? On toast with a fork? On toast with your hands? In a sandwich? In a wrap?

"However it's served."

I almost exclusively eat scrambled eggs when it's either part of a brunch arrangement at a cafe or when I'm sleeping at somebody else's place and they make scrambled eggs for breakfast. When I make the eggs, it's typically just as a fried egg.

Same here, I think it's because they're all clumped together. Sunny side up goes down so much smoother

scramble 3-5 eggs, add 200-300 grams of kvark, top off with memehot sauce

looks like literal vomit

What the fuck

I like to make the Gordon Ramsay scambies, and some homemade "cat head" biscuits. Crumble the biscuits on a plate, spread the eggs on like gravy, top with some shredded sharp cheddar.

On toasted rye bread with hands and/or fork.

>tfw eating eggs alone

you need to up your egg game user. that looks fucking gross

I usually make a smoked salmon/cream cheese omelette with turkey bacon on the side if I'm not in a rush to work. Otherwise just scrambled or fried.

looks gross but I know from experience that those probably taste amazing

I tend to eat it on toast, since I usually have toast if I'm eating eggs. I eat them as part of a wrap as well, but fried eggs work better for traditional sandwiches since they don't fall apart.

With a fox in a box with whom I wanna fuck if I'm in luck

Rice.
Nothing more nothing less.
I refuse to spend money on anything, rice is like ten bucks for fiften kilograms.

Japanese tomato ketchup is a bit less sweet than western varieties, so it's really not bad.

2:1 ratio of chorizo to egg beaten with jalapenos

Scrambled egg on rice with peas and spring onions is a killer

Nope just rice.
I'm not spending money.

do you happen to salt and pepper the eggs during cooking? it turns them kinda grey, salt and pepper after they're finished

>spring onion
>spending money

THEN ITS CALLED JAM YOU RETARD

>they taste soapy
get non-shit eggs

>Olive oil in a hot pan
olive oil for scrambled eggs??? what are you doing nigger??? use butter!

With a fork on a plate with buttered bread

It should go without saying but in this case the tortillas used should definitely be corn

Usually one of two ways
1) With lemon pepper and ground black pepper between toasted bread or bagel slices lightly spread with mayonnaise and sriracha, possibly with spinach leaves and bacon as well
2) With a fork with lemon pepper, ground black pepper, and sriracha, possibly with bacon as well.

Why you throw your eggies in a blender and add water?

They don’t fill me up but if they do you it might be because they’re aerated, aka whisked before cooking

If you're going to be pedantic, at least be right. That's jello, not jelly. No one calls that jelly.

Raw eggs and fried eggs on rice are the shit

I kind of use it as a condiment for toast. It works well if you make them like Gordon Ramsay does.

I say this without a single hint of irony by the way. Honest to God, that is the best way to make scrambled eggs.

came to post this

Gordon Ramsey french eggs blow the fuck out of every other recipie. Served over lightly toasted brioche is God Tier.

It’s so good on its own it doesnt even need salt and pepper if you dont feel like adding it. I sprinkle chives on mine just like he does, and if I want a bit of spiceyness Cayenne powder is very good. I find adding the creme fresche to be not very necessary

Hot sauce and cottage cheese. In a sandwich. As a side to potatoes.

I like to swallow my eggs whole, they dont really need to be chewed.

Those are some nice looking scrambled eggs. How do I replicate that look/consistency?

Usually with Tabasco sauce only.
Sometimes in sandwich with toasted bread and any or a combination of mustard, cheese, cream cheese, depending on what I have.

I put salt, pepper, and tabasco on it, then use the fork and spoon to put some on top of a small bed of hash browns or grits on a toasted biscuit half, then eat that with my hand like a pizza slice. I repeat for the other biscuit half and then mix up the rest of the eggs with the rest of the hash browns or grits and just scarf it down quickly using the fork in my left hand to corral the food into the spoon in my right hand. I chase it down with the whole glass of orange juice, which I don't drink from until I've eaten everything else, and then a half-glass of cold water with no ice to wash the acids off my enamel.

Served on a buttered toasted garlic and cheese pita bread sliced into two with red capsicum, mushroom, broad beans and a dab of paprika.

I mix it with the syrup that's run off the pancake onto the plate. Works best with eggs made with milk so it's more custardy.

I eat scrambled eggs with banana ketchup I get from Filipino oriented supermarkets that gives 'em a sweet and kinda tangy flavor, so sure go ahead.

with melted cheddar jack cheese, tortillas and bacon or ham. basically a burrito

Three eggs cooked in butter with salt and pepper.

tilt the plate and swallow