Okay cooks and chefs. How common is it to spit, shit, cum into the dish you are preparing?

How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/horrors/food/semen.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't common at all, because it is literally illegal to do. You wouldn't just get fired for it. You'd get prosecuted, and no place would ever hire you again.

It's not common because most people live by the Golden rule and don't other people messing with their food either.

Imagine having the time to cum into someone's food. Perhaps that's what happens when they make you wait half an hour for your order.

Not common at all. Even if I personally hate you, I have some professional standards about my work.

But what about the servers?

Still illegal. A man in my city was given 10 years for cumming in a milkshake and passing on herpes to child.

I worked in restaurants when I was young. Most of the people were immature assholes with substance abuse problems and we still never fucked with the food, even if the customer was a real jerk. We joked about it sometimes. But really we wanted to make things nice if we had time to.

I don't know if it's different for fast food workers that literally give zero fucks. But they are usually supervised.

He should have been drawn and quartered in the public square. Seriously.

How did they find out?

Kid say it tasted funny and mom went to police?

Never seen this shit ever. I went to culinary school, and even the little 14yo shitheads never did this. At worst they would put additionnal pepper in the soup, nothing more. They knew somebody would do it to them too if they did.

Zero. I've served literally millions over the years and no matter what an asshole they are I'd sexually violate them than the food I put effort into.

And the very few jerk customers can be easily dealt with, without threats or problems by explaining things clearly in a way they understand. You don't need to grovel, just be honest and humble. There are the one in a few thousand that need to be forcefully removed however.

snopes.com/horrors/food/semen.asp

>I've served literally millions over the years
>literally

Do you want me to write it down on paper, or doubt that I've done such?

Cooks have so goddamned many addicts and rage for a reason; mostly faggots who don't understand fuckshit about being in a real kitchen. One of the benefits of being on an anonymous imageboard instead of a high-end place is I can tell you to fuck off and stop giving a damn after.

Anyone have the pic of the Starbux nig boasting how she poisons the food and beverages of white customers and children? There's a few others who did the same stupid shit.

Dont eat kebab.

Things aren't exactly always the cleanest, even in nice places, but that's because there usually just isn't time to jerk off into the stew or whatever when you work BoH. Also, when it's not an open kitchen (like it normally isn't) you have no idea who you're making food for, so there really wouldn't be any point.

> he needs half an hour to cum
give me 13 seconds of silence and i'm there

Funny as shit
I've seen Waiting... and it was okay, first bush I saw on screen. Sorta. Kinda. Whatever. Idk man, i never once honestly considered doing something like that any of the time I ever worked with food. But I would if I had to and knew I'd get away with it.
If you come busting in the store at whatever o' clock and start acting like 200 pounds of untamed asshole with you and your gay friends, treating me personally like garbage and thinking you own the world and that you're better than me, I might just rub my cock in your food.

Hate to tell you guys but if you eat out with any regularity you have ingested bodily fluid at least once...probably several times.
Now... spit shit and jizz does not happen often though im sure some nigger has done it. What does happen is perspiration. We dont want it to happen...we take steps to minimize the occurrences but sorry...it does happen. It happens...and i dont have the time to give a fuck if i dribbled on your salad. Every cook has done it...fastfood to haute cuisine.

I saw a thing on TV where they took a plate of restaurant food to a lab to see what was in it.
It had skin cells from the chef, traces of fecal matter and saliva from numerous people.

The chef wasn't shitting and spitting in the food, it just wofts in from the bathroom and ends up in the food.

>most people live by the golden rule
Holy fucking shit.

>A Michigan woman was in disgust last week when she ate at a local McDonald’s. Lisa McDowell, 31, was having lunch with her friends when she decided to order a McChicken sandwich.
>She was halfway through with her sandwich when she noticed an extra clump of mayonnaise on the side of the bun. She licked it off, tasted it and immediately realized things were not right. “I’m not gonna lie,” McDowell said. “On Birthdays and holidays I give my man a little something extra in the bedroom, you know? So when I licked the mayo off of the bun, the texture was familiar.”

For me it is the McChicken

>he thinks that chefs in world-class restaurants would sell a dish they dripped sweat on

'no'

Let's assume for a moment that it takes 10 minutes for you to push out one meal. If you've literally served millions, you'd have to send tens of millions of minutes cooking. Considering there are only ~500,000 minutes in a full year, you're looking at 20 years of nonstop cooking for the first million, and I truly mean nonstop.

So unless you're some kind of fucking actual machine you haven't served literally millions of anything.

2/10, shitty bait made me respond.

>he thinks a chef would throw out an entire plate of food due to one drop of sweat

'no'

>no
Haha
So naive. Yes it happens probably more than you realize

>10 minutes per meal
No. Economy of scale.
You can sling a lot of food in 10 minutes.

if you are an asshole, chances are high.
>used to spit and put shit into peoples subs at subway

Nah not too common. I've never seen it at my place. If I ever did, I'd make sure the cummer, spitter, etc. is executed.

>let's assume for a moment that it takes 10 minutes for you to push out one meal

Different user, but what kind of bullshit assumption is that to make? You've obviously never stepped foot in a real kitchen before. I can put out a 5 top in 10 minutes with no one else on the line if I hustle, but we're usually working as a team and are putting out 3 times that every 10 minutes.

>look in the kitchen
>there's hispanics or blacks

All you need OP