Your life is a story told about you, not one that you tell

>your life is a story told about you, not one that you tell
find a deeper quote

This makes me cringe harder than deviantart furry fart fetish shit.

its the whole layout, the 4 boxes thing, that makes me cringe. They didn't even choose flatter stills of him, he looks like a fucking creep in all of them

I always assumed it was a screenshot of a tumblr post and they were originally 2 second gifs

I dont get it. whats wrong with the argument?

:^)

nothing. these idiots just cant handle more experienced women.

Damn, he has the PHENOTYPE

I fail to see any argument.
First he declares double standards, which don't really apply to his personal opinions. Then he tries to declare that sex is just as insignificant as eating cereal.

ask a woman if they find a man attractive that has had 20 cocks plunged into his asshole and you will find that this isn't a double standard
>t. roasties and/or cucks

>food analogy
Why did this become a thing?

>“Do you think it matters how many people someone has slept with? No and it particularly bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men. Also, it's such a weird thing to care about. Like imagine if I started eating Cheerios for breakfast, would Cheerios be like, 'I'm the 48th cereal you've tried eating?! I don't feel special!' Well then screw you, Cheerios. I can't go into the past and un-eat all those cereals, but that doesn't mean I don't genuinely enjoy your whole-grain crunch.”
>- John Green

Every man is the bard of his own existence. - John Green

Wait but that's the opposite of Op's quote

Would you really want to fuck someone who's fucked 48 people before you? Come on user, think about it seriously.

Why wouldn't you? If they're clean, I don't see the problem. They may just be a serial monogamist.

yeah, analogies have got to be the lowest form of argument, except made 'everyone is entitled to an opinion'

If having sex with lots of people isn't a problem then explain why having sex with lots of people isn't a problem, don't explain to me why eating lots of cereal isn't a problem.

>Tfw Highschool pontificator John Green tells me I'm being and not becoming

a) you have no way of knowing if they're clean
b) it betrays a frivolous and compulsive personality obsessed with base desires and immediate gratification
c) It tells me that my relationship with them is almost guaranteed not to last, since none of their previous ones did.

STD checks are a thing, so nah

If they were concerned with immediate gratification they'd have sex with the same person lots of times, because there's no need to go through the pretence of talking and getting to know each other multiple times as you have if you fuck lots of people

Unless you knew who those people were and why their relationships ended, no it doesn't tell you that. Basically, you'd need to stop your ridiculously flawed heuristics and actually get to know the person to derive any real truths

This man is obsessed with breakfast.

>implying im not obsessed with base desires and immediate gratification
>implying im interested in a relationship with every person i sleep with

>This bowl of cereal has had 20 dicks in it
>There is nothing wrong with that. If you don't want to eat it, you're a shitlord.
This was a poorly thought out analogy.

>"Damn, I can't wait to have sex, but first you gotta show me your state-certificied STD check... wait you don't got one? Well okay, you can go to your local doctor and get yourself checked and after a week we can meet again and you'll show it to me.Then until next week! "
>If they were concerned with immediate gratification they'd have sex with the same person lots of times
What's better 10 (You)s from 10 different persons or 10 (You)s from the same dude? What's more gratifying your mom telling you, you look good 10 times a day or 10 different females telling you that? Don't give me that weak shit.

HellothereHank,

And wel-come to my la-test video in which I art-ic-ulate ev-ery syll-a-ble of ev-every word I speak in a rapid, moralizing tone of voice, con-dem-ning all those who have not yet been con-ver-ted to the Nerd-figh-ter cause. Now for this video here's a li-ttle ex-cerpt from my la-test no-vel "Dinosaurs Came Before Us":

*ahem* Chap-ter One, So on my first day of school at the obscure and website-less institution my parents had pretty much forced me to attend to overcome bad habits like sleeping late and reading too much and generally avoiding the kind of social requirements enforced on my peers, I entered the large reception hall to find perhaps two hundred kids my age staring bored and glaze-eyed at the elderly white male standing on-stage at the front of the room, a white male so elderly in fact that the cardigans worn by the moths currently eating their way through the grey baggy cardigan he was wearing were themselves being devoured by mini-moths whose cardigans were for all I know intact. Plus, I was super depressed. Plus, I had cancer. Plus, the universe can be a frickin special place if only we'd remove all national borders and allow men of African descent to inseminate our wives in our stead. The End, in which I, the narrator, tragically die.

Serial monogamy is a far bigger red flag than having many sexual partners imo.

I don't see any problem with that, an STD check still seems fine. You can still use condoms if you really want to have sex before the check

10 yous from the same person is better, it means your shitposting is God tier. And my mom is invested in my emotional state so shit analogy
Anyway, sex is not like your analogies, because sex actually gets better with the same person the more you do it with that person because you get to know what works for each other, and you get to push the boundaries and get kinkier

How so? It may not imply relationship longevity, but you can still have a good time. And the relationships may have ended because of the partners

You're our hero.

>What's better 10 (You)s from 10 different persons or 10 (You)s from the same dude
I laughed out loud at this shit. Jesus, what a good analogy.

Tits or gtfo

Publish this and eclipse him with your fame.

:3

Patrick Rothfuss is that you????

Let's settle this once and for all. Who's worse: Green or Rothfuss?

"y wont denda futk me ;("

I wish someone had just told me the truth right up front, as soon as I was old enough to understand it. I wish someone had just said: “Here’s the deal, Wade. You’re something called a ‘human being.’ That’s a really smart kind of animal. Like every other animal on this planet, we’re descended from a single-celled organism that lived millions of years ago. This happened by a process called evolution, and you’ll learn more about it But trust me, that’s really how we all got here. There’s proof of it everywhere, buried in the rocks. That story you heard? About how we were all created by a super-powerful dude named God who lives up in the sky? Total bullshit. The whole God thing is actually an ancient fairy tale that people have been telling one another for thousands of years. We made it all up. Like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. “Oh, and by the way … there’s no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Also bullshit. Sorry, kid Deal with it.

Not gonna lie what really rattles my cage about this image is who the *fuck* needs to try 48 different varieties of cereal before finally settling down with one they like. Like it's fucking cereal man, they're all the same.

I don't eat cereal of any kind because I'm not under the age of 12 or an American but
>who the *fuck* needs to try 48 different varieties of cereal before finally settling down with one they like
I always opt for a kind of product I haven't tried before if I see one. I've tried hundreds of cheeses for example. Sampled nearly all flavours of every product I like. I can't understand people who ever "settle". If I ate cereal you can be damn sure I'd try 48 and more.

Yes but cheese isn't fucking cereal.

When I was a kid I had tried every flavor of cereal I knew and if I went to a new store and saw something not available in my local market I'd always grab that. This applies to pretty much anything I buy except toothpaste.

>your life is a story told about you, not one that will sell

Then why bother being authentic.

>Women don't like gay men

really makes you ponder

women who like gay dudes is as common as betas who fall in love with some unobtainable woman, it's practically a cliche

Incredible.

What happens when you die? Well, we’re not completely sure. But the evidence seems to suggest that nothing happens. You’re just dead, your brain stops working, and then you’re not around to ask annoying questions anymore. Those stories you heard? About going to a wonderful place called ‘heaven’ where there is no more pain or death and you live forever in a state of perpetual happiness? Also total bullshit. Just like all that God stuff. There’s no evidence of a heaven and there never was. We made that up too. Wishful thinking. So now you have to live the rest of your life knowing you’re going to die someday and disappear forever.

Does Brian Blessed on a flasher streak in Dorcester have a younger and only half as annoying brother? Then you have your answer user

just bee yourself

Tripfags deserve Reddit

What's the deal with this image? I don't get it

The thing Alaska did next scared and shocked and surprised me in a way nothing had ever ever scared or shocked or surprised me until that moment, a moment which lasted no longer than one sharp intake of breath but one I have no doubt will last my entire life. She said 'I love you'. Not 'You're cool' or 'I had a really fun time' or 'Do you always kiss like that?' I love you. As in 'I, Alaska Young, love you, Miles Halter'. As in 'I Alaska Young have not only noticed that you Miles Halter exist but I positively adore the fact that you do'. I exhaled. Alaska did too and for the first time I realized she was as scared as I was of admitting the way she felt. I stepped forward and held her hips. 'Are you sure?' I asked. 'I think so!' she replied, smiling. I must have pushed her backwards because just then her body nudged the lightswitch and the room became as dark as my life was without Alaska in it. Laughing, she slipped out of my grasp and disappeared somewhere inside the room. I reached out like a blind man searching for the object that might grant him sight. Truly, I was Looking for Alaska.

>Truly, I was Looking for Alaska.
Please tell me you added this, I can't believe that any self-respecting author would write something this stupid.