Taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

so the regular way?

No, regular means three cream and three sugar, at least at Dunkin' Donuts. I don't mind Dunkin' coffee, but seeing people order that much sugar and fat at 8:00am is fucking disgusting.
You actually have to say "black" to get it the normal way.

2 cream 2 sugar is normal. The cream is to reduce the bitterness and improve the mouthfeel while the sugar enhances and "brings out" the flavor of the coffee.

Black coffee is just new age nonsense.

well nah. regular coffee has been around for hundreds of years.

>improve the mouthfeel
Haha gay

>Go to McDonald's
>Ask for iced black coffee
>Pay for it
>Pull up to window
>They give me a hot coffee with a cup of ice
>Are you fucking kidding me
>"Yo dude sorry, but I actually asked for an iced black coffee"
>He literally looks at me like I'm retarded, and says "that's the coffee with ice"
>I'm at a lost of words when I read his name tag and it says "manager"
>"No an iced coffee is coffee poured over ice, if it's black there's also no sugar or cream."
>He's still standing there like he's trying to process it
>"Yo do you think I can get this poured into one of the larger cups so I can put the ice in there"
>He gave me this tiny ass cup of ice in a small cup
>Agrees
>See him do the order so I'm not worried
>He puts what's in the cup, and my coffee in the larger cup
>Ice immediately melts
>Just luke warm black coffee
>Know they're not this fucking retarded because they've done the order before
>dream about strangling my local McDonald's manager

well, i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

That sucks, but really, what did you expect from McDonalds workers?

My co-worker gets 10 cream 10 sugar. Not even sure how there's any room for coffee

I almost fell for this troll post. 10/10

Consider us informed.

>he posted it again

well, i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

don't assume my gender with your memes. I'm just here because i'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

Let us know how it goes, OP!

Good job drinking coffee like a regular adult.
Now try two shots of espresso.

Get a old school coffee pot and make your own at home... Cheaper and stronger to boot.
Dunkin dicks and Mc dicks sucks.

Except its true.

thanks i will

no, I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week

>be leaf
>be on dxm
>go to tim hortons
>ask for a large black coffee
>dude makes a retarded face
>”black coffee???”
>”yes”
>get pissed off that this faggot made me waste 2 seconds of my precious time because so few people drink black coffee he made a retarded face and said “black coffee???” when i asked for black coffee instead of just fucking getting it
>get my coffee
>go to the washroom
>enter stall
>start jacking off
>cum in hand
>exit stall
>wipe cum on mirror
>wash hands
>exit tim hortons
>throw black coffee in the garbage because theres probably shit particles in it from being in the washroom

Been making cold brew coffee, its fucking amazing, very low acid, and tastes great.

I want to find a quality chocolate extract to create a mocha version.

Good trigger discipline

>violent hater of black coffee
>two creams, no sugar
>get a coffee grinder
>throw out my coffee maker
>buy french press
>ihaveseenthelight.gif

Changed my life desu, now I only drink it black and I want to tell everyone

I used to work with this sandnigger that first filled the cup to the brim with sugar cubes and than poured the coffee...

why do people do this? tastes gross? what's with all of the snobbery surrounding black coffee? am I doing it wrong?

I LIKE MY SUGAR WITH COFFEE AND CREAM

>am I doing it wrong?
Probably.
The snobbery is obnoxious but there really is an art to manual brewing.

Better yet get a cold brew pitcher even cheaper and have better iced coffee with less hassle

Wow.. I'm sorry to hear that.

There's a mcdicks within walking distance of my work so some days I pop in over to grab the same order as you: iced coffee, blacked. But they aren't mentally handicapped there so they give me what I want every time.

Fucking americans

KEEP IT GOING

well I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

>drinking coffee

Not drinking turkish coffee. Fucktard.

I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

>taking coffee
YOU DON'T TAKE IT, YOU DRINK IT.

good meme

>I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone
I'm taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everyone

I drink my coffee with a splash of milk

10 (one)(zero) fluid ounces of cuban espresso.

Distilled down until the caffeine and silt make a thick paste.

Rubbed into eyes and on butthole.

1 (one) week of this.

I want to tell everyone.

you should tell everyone

Since there's no coffee general, I may as well as here. My friendo said he decided to drop sugar and cream, for a week or two he felt it tasted like shit but now he says he can't believe he ever put sugar and it tastes too fucking sweet with it.

Has anybody else ditched sugar and had this experience? One you drop it you don't go back?

It's faster and tastes clean and simple.

You only need a bit of milk to cool it down.
Used to just pour in cold tap water at work in my cup. People would look at me weird and always ask me if it was too strong for me. Just wanted to cool it down so I could drink it without getting third degree burns.