It's OK, to be a rock bottom virgin but highly cultured?

It's OK, to be a rock bottom virgin but highly cultured?

it's okay to be whatever you feel will help you sleep best at night.

It's quite preferable, user. By the time you hit your late 20s women become desperate and impressing them becomes irrelevant. However, being cultured is something that is never irrelevant.

Remember this, user, all that matters is increasing your power levels.

Of course it's OK. Why wouldn't it be? Don't judge yourself so harshly user.

Also, since it's Veeky Forums, here's a recommendation: All of the Names by Jose Saramago. You might be interested in it, as senhor Jose is a lonely man struggling to find a woman whose profile has caught his eye, but it also has something to say about the human condition and a very freeflowing style of writing.

>he doesn't want to be a fucking wizard
baka, user.

>Virginity is a bad thing
Some of the most miserable people I know are chick magnets m8

Promiscuity is for the slave.

What's a rock bottom virgin? Never talking to girls?

Masters love fornicating, friend.

Mark my words: virginity will be cool in 5-10 years.

>What's a rock bottom virgin?
Sneaking into the women's bathroom and stealing used tampons in order to suck the juices out of them to get an idea of what a pussy smells/tastes like.

My first cousins became instagram hoes so when I was watching their dogs at the house alone I sniffed their panties and jacked off on the floor. How close am I to rock bottom virgin?

You've reached it mate, congratz

Is there any recovery from down here? What scared me was how little I feel guilty about it and how easy it is for me to lie perfectly

when you're at the bottom, up is the only place to go. of course, you can always just remain at bottom too. it's up to you buddy.

>What scared me was how little I feel guilty about it and how easy it is for me to lie perfectly
You've let go of all spooks then.
Why would you want to improve? You're the king of the world right now.

>cultured
Nice spook.

Nope

>easy it is for me to lie perfectly
What do you mean by this? Did they call you out?

At this point I would say that it's ONLY okay to be a virgin. If you're having sex with a woman in this day and age something is fucking wrong with you. The vaginal jew is real, even pumping and dumping girls with no commitment will condition you to need women, and that road ALWAYS leads to marriage, which in today's world is the end of manhood. Losing your virginity is the first sharpening of the knife which will eventually castrate you.

Masturbation is conquest of the self's destructive desire for women. It is also the only authentic sexual experience possible - the pure forms and desires that form your true sexuality can only be accessed through fantasy. The most unfortunate thing would be to lack imagination - mastering one's sexuality as a man is an artistic pursuit of self-realization.

No, it's more like I can go and do shit like this but then act normally with them like I've done all my life. I still go and hang out with them and then it'll suddenly pop up in my head like "oh yea I jacked off to their panties....whatever"

I pump and dump but am not attached to my need for sex. I'll go on a fucking spree for a couple months and then stop for a year because I'm not feeling it. I think virgins do need to have sex at least once to see the reality and not make it out to be something greater than it actually is, for most it completely takes over your mind and lingers behind every one of your thoughts

Stop trying to be something and DO something, you narcissist. Also stop worrying about yourself and try to care about others.

>I think virgins do need to have sex at least once to see the reality and not make it out to be something greater than it actually is, for most it completely takes over your mind and lingers behind every one of your thoughts
this
I think that sitcoms and teen movies are responsible for this. During my highschool years I saw a lot of boys who kept thinking about how they HAVE to fuck a girl before they join college and they were your typical How I Met Your Mother and American Pie watchers

Recall what Proust said: "Leave pretty women to men without imagination."

What is up with Proust and this kind of shit?

I have a friend who is a 10/10. He have thousand of girl he is happy af
what the fuck are you talking about

he was a humongous queer but he was right

Listen kiddo, there's nothing wrong with what you did. You are nowhere near rock-bottom, since I'm sure you're young. You just got horny and it overrode your typical inhibitions. Nothing your average adult doesn't do once a weekend when drinking. But it's not always like what you did. And odds are if it was, they keep it a secret. Having your own secrets is normal. If you don't really want to tell the people you normally talk to that you did something like that, it's OK to keep it to yourself.
But it will always feel weird when you do it.
My advice is to really try and think if it's worth it to do something or not. Weigh the consequences and how you think it would make you feel against not doing it, and it's results. Though it might be a rush to do that crazy thing, it's not always worth it in the end. Because ultimately, once you've done something you're stuck with it. It will never go away. So you must live your life in a way which makes thinking about what you did feel at ease to you. Whether that's admitting to your cousins you did what you did; or telling a best friend, a family member who you trust, your dog, God, whoever what you did which makes it not weigh on you so much.
Regrets can be a burden, and there's nothing wrong with striving to live regret free. Curiosity is curious, yet it will always nip the cat.

>had sex
>now literally no woman intimidates me
just like how I got over my fear of black people

w..what did you do for black people?

>How close am I to rock bottom virgin?
are you kidding me, you are literally living the life my man. next time cum in the panties to get them pregnant

It has never been cool in the entire history of mankind (at least for dudes) but yeah, sure. It'll happen in the next 5-10 years.

it would be a F list celebrity pregnancy, they have like 350k followers

I agree user, felt pretty bad immediately after but I've gotten kind of over it now. I'm a pretty good person to people but can have some fucked up sexual fantasies and fall to them when given the opportunity

It's alright. I had a friend in his late 30's who I used to smuggle hashish for when he was in the closed quarters of the asylum. Like himself, most people in there suffered tremendous trauma by breaking up with their partner.

For myself, a friend bought me a blowjob from a hooker some years ago. It was empty. No intimacy, no emotional bonding. I decided from there on that it was useless chasing one night stands. I would only consider having sex with potential long term partners I'd respect.

On the other hand, I find it strange how people give the responsibility of their happiness to another person. I never had the need of a girlfriend or wife. I'm doing quite fine without. As such, I'm not actively pursuing a relationship, but if the right person comes along - cool. If not, then I'm still good.

>I'm not actively pursuing a relationship, but if the right person comes along - cool. If not, then I'm still good.
Just like me, user.

>I know an exception, therefore the rule is moot

I dont think I'm a 10/10 but I'm definitely an 8 of 9 and I'm still fucked up enough to spend my nights shitposting on Veeky Forums. Every girl becomes weirded out by me to ever get in a relationship but at least I usually get to fuck

>DUDE sex is not importan :( LMAO

as if its not obvious

>it's an "user hasn't actually read stirner, doesn't understand the difference between culture and cultured in OP's context, and doesn't realise that being cultured in that way isn't a spook" episode

>virginity will be cool in 5-10 years
t. kekistanian

no not really
sex is an important part of culture

so you fucked a black guy?