Got a kindle paperwhite as a gift and I love the cheap ebooks and free books I can pirate but I wanted to start a book...

Got a kindle paperwhite as a gift and I love the cheap ebooks and free books I can pirate but I wanted to start a book collection, A REAL ONE!

What do I do Veeky Forums!? It's TEARING me apart!

As someone who's far down the rabbithole of physical books, I'd say go digital. Physical just gets too expensive, and then you spend time arranging them rather than reading them, as well as the storage space

pirate the books first then buy the ones you enjoyed in physical

You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anonymous strangers on the internet will tell you.

Do your own research, make an informed decision, and deal with it like an adult.

Smug responses won't invalidate my comment. If you want to be spoonfed how to live your life, go somewhere else.

Might stick with digital and when money is abundant I'll buy the physical copies of the ones I love
Wisdom

Go digital, once you have gotten really used to the convenience of e-readers you will stop giving a shit about physical books. I have started collecting books digitally, I have pretty good collections of both science fiction and fantasy books. I am actually torrenting them right now, you might want to jump on the bandwagen if you are not averse to "free" stuff.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3CC0E1D3FFF491051E03E654128B544B142A818B&dn=Fantasy&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E5356CC9A58585B97BC1C2E6D2019E18D0C486F&dn=Science%20Fiction&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Also look at the absolutely elephantic scifi collection someone has been offering on /t/ for a while (thumbnail is a black and white 1930s coover), but only if you have fast internet, its over 550GB.

Just buy used books

Just buy "physical" copies of books that you like. Really no point in having a lot of shit to mediocre books (in your view) arranged.

Where can I buy used books?

Half Priced books

>pirate PDF books
>print PDFs
>you pirated physical books
DEVILISH. don't forget to browse in anonymous mode.

Can't access their site from my shitty third world country. Would you be kind enough to give me another site? Thanks.

What country do you live in?

Where can I buy used ebooks?

I have both, do both - it's more convenient. Try to get real books as much as you can, but when it's more economical get the Kindle version (only when you really need it).

Digital is the way to go my man. Physical collections are for comic books and manga as well as toys.

I have the physical books but a friend of mine is too far away to simply give him my copies...

has anyone got the pdf/epub format copies of the Andy McNab Nick Stone series?

Would be greatly appreciated.

It's called second hand. It is also especially easy when the local library starts throwing out some perfectly fine books for lack of space. I wouldn't really buy new physical books unless something just came out. Even then I am better off shamelessly pirating the digital version and buying the physical version for a fraction of the price later down the line if I end up liking it.

Goodwill usually has cheap books.

fuck ebooks

bury yourself in paper

Buy/pirate digital, buy your favorites on physical. Books look nice in your room/house.

Damn. If all the books I wanted had editions that looked this nice, I'd have a lot more physical books.

The whole Sprawl Trilogy has covers ranging from bad to mediocre in the US and EU but, for some reason, Brazil got blessed with these great renditions. Even Gibson himself praised them on twitter.

Is that edition in Portuguese or English? If it's not too expensive I may eventually import the trilogy.

Also, can I see Mona Lisa Overdrive?

i would be embarrassed to have these in my home.

This is part of his research: Getting input.

You'll probably be a lot happier if you grow some thicker skin and stop worrying about what people are likely to think of you.

Sorry for the awful lighting, it's midnight and my bedroom's lamp is yellow. Box also comes with three bookmarks.

Brazilian Portuguese, though they go for pretty cheap on Amazon BR (paid R$80/25 USD but I've seen it go as low as 60/19) so you won't set yourself back that much if you just want them for the covers.

Opinions, man.

I would date her.

Get both????