VERY SATSIFYING

youtube.com/watch?v=CjHREPceKwI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t0AIDiOSX0U
youtu.be/ir-7x3NWpl4
youtu.be/3hq0rfkQvk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>extremely graphic!

Fuck off, this isn't reddit. Besides, most of the clips are killing them in the most humane way possible.

Good afternoon

CAR KILLING CARBS ON THE ROAD

VERY SATSIFYING

youtu.be/t0AIDiOSX0U

I was thinking of putting a couple in a pressure cooker this summer to dispatch them. I... Wouldn't be doxxed and hunted down for this would I?! It's a damned crustacean after all.

They're overly evolved plants. They don't think, they only 'do'

Just kill em first. You may as well.

Kill them first you piece of shit degenerate faggot. They have pain receptors and youre in for some bad karma if not

why even boil a lobster? boiling is the most shit tier way of cooking something

maybe it's satisfying in the same way that squashing bugs has that sick curiosity about it

but once it's a video of a mammal it makes me feel sick.

>They don't think, they only 'do'
that doesn't mean they feel okay when being tossed into boiling water

clearly you've never eaten good lobster. boiled is the only way

Boilng is delicious but steamed is also very good.

I've eaten plenty of good lobsters, but wet heat will always be inferior to dry heat
boiling sucks the flavor out of the food which is why british people love it so much

gotta kill those carbs

They don't have pain receptors like we do. Their brain doesn't process it.

I'm not sure I would eat a coconut crab prepared this way. It looks too much like a giant spider. I'm sure it tastes great.

youtu.be/ir-7x3NWpl4

This is incorrect. Even shrimp which are less developed than them have been proven to have pain receptors. They aren't at the biological level of worms or jellyfish ffs.

God crustaceans are unappetizing raw.

They're basically sea roaches and spiders. And some of them are gnarlier looking than the usual ones you see on TV. Look at these:

youtu.be/3hq0rfkQvk4

But by the end of cooking it looks quite good.