So supposedly, Elena Ferrante is good. Like, really good

So supposedly, Elena Ferrante is good. Like, really good.

>inb4 le women can't write maymay

Anyone here read Ferrante?

Dude dont choke yourself its not good for you because you'll lose oxygen to the brain killing the cells making you dumber and less efficient throughout your body like your organ's efficiency will be dampened by that maneuvering you understand

is this a girl(male)?

a girl cannot be male. this girl in particular has a feminine penis but she is not a male

That's a really cute girl.

Sam Hyde fucked her

Damn that's a face I haven't seen in a long time

Who is the cutie? I would gladly choke her, then caress her face while she's stroking muh dick.

The state of Veeky Forums

Did he? [gib source]

Choking on these baits like it's some dick, huh.. You just earned 2 lines in my diary, desu

This is a bait. Itafag here, elena ferrante is a pen name. Nobody know even if is male or female.

I've been boycotting female authors and directors ever since those women only screenings of Wonder Woman. Can't say I miss them.

Him fucking Ashley is just a meme. He did fuck Marky though in 2014 when she was 16.

>Marky
Who is?

Thanks for the heads up bud, I ain't up in all the memes.

>virgin boy got triggered THIS hard
kek

No sam hyde fucked edie, not this person

She got doxxed like a year ago dude where have you been

R9K waifu and girl who used to post on /b/ when underage. Pic related

I've read the Neapolitan Novels.

I think they are somewhat banal (they are after all pseudo biographical memoirs in the vein of My Struggle by Knaussgarde), but insofar as a sincere self critique of a life they were very good. The author/protagonist hates her younger self, and the neighborhoods she grew up in do not lend themselves to typical female-lit fluff.

Anyways, not high lit but very enjoyable.

She didn't grow up there. The authors a middle class gril from Rome. Her husband was a lower class chav from Napoli. She was just larping.

Didnt know that.

In that case her hatred of the lower classes and poorfags in italian academia bleeds through in an interesting way.

Inside a cantina finishing my book, but even if I wasn't, I don't care much of the drama of literature world.

>Elena Ferrante
Her stuff was recommended to me by my grandparents who are quite Veeky Forums. Maybe I should check it out.

if you dont know who ashley is quite literally fuck off this board and never return, newfaggot

>Look up Elena Ferrante out of curiosity
>pic related is the first result on google images
Fucking barf

She's laughably insecure about her reading habits and spends her best friends wedding identifying plebs, if I didn't know better I'd say it was y'all's diary desu.

>chokemefranco - touch me

Topkek

Yeah, the four Naples novels are great. She really can land a line that levels you.

This place is terrible.