People talk about jews but they are missing the real enemy...

People talk about jews but they are missing the real enemy. The lobster is trying to take over our world and by this time next year he will be given citizenship by a major country. How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/a-taste-of-lobster-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lobsters are rodents

they're cephalopods you fucking idiot

>cephalopods
Thats a mighty strange way to spell jews of the sea

Does this mean it is no longer legal to kill lobsters before you boil them?

im guessing so, i also read somewhere that it is now legal to transport lobster on ice.

The ban is on boiling lobsters alive, so dead would be fine, I think.

Shekelopods

swiss reporting in, this new rule is kinda funny. because foie gras is still legal. that's fucked up a lot more. but I guess they don't want to be to say no to that.

>stab lobster to death before boiling
>still legal

I mean, do you guys even eat much lobster, being landlocked and all?

rather young people do, and upper class. but many people dont, simply because "farmers don't want to eat things they dont know" (old saying)
being landlocked isn't really a problem in 2018, but people aren't interested in sea food that much. people are often grossed out if I tell them that I eat oysters, squid and co.

funny thing is lobsters until recently (60 years or so) were not considered a wealthy persons dish. bake in the day they would serve lobster to inmates.

Reminds me of how chicken wings would be thrown away because they used to be considered junk parts of the animal. Now they fetch for a higher price than most other sections.

I bet the lobsters want us to shell out a bunch of reparations as well it's... really shellfish of them :^)

haha, nahh that's fine I guess I'm just in a crabby mood :3

>foie gras is...fucked up a lot

t. someone who knows nothing about foie gras

oh I'm sorry you're right, it's not torture at all. let's try it on you, shall we?

They're crustaceans. Also jews

Why the fuck are people so obsessed with the well being of fucking lobsters?

So what if they fucking have to boil for 5 seconds

>using shame tactics
>humans=some fucking duck
well i know where your priorities are

Jesus, not this shit again. history.com/news/a-taste-of-lobster-history

false equivalency