What's this about a recipe change, lads? Is this Tizer all over again...

What's this about a recipe change, lads? Is this Tizer all over again? Tempted to get a couple packs in case they make the new stuff shit. Also, this can be a thread for any food product that has had recipe changes I guess.

why even change the recipe if diet exists

i hate soda in general and irn-bru is one of the worst flavours, though not as bad as COKE

extra is the best

SUGAR TAX

its either up the price or cut the sugar

It's like what they did with Lucozade original, ice cold it was the ultimate hangover cure, now it's shite

I would honestly be willing to pay more for the occasional can of original Irn Bru than lose it altogether. Call it Irn Bru "Premium" or something

I'm going to go buy a 24 pack since i don't drink it often, but occasionall will want

same, don't have it too often but a 24 pack will keep me happy for a year or so if the new recipe is shite

When Sun Drop went from being a Southern USA secret to a nationwide campaign, the recipe changed ( I swear to god it did.)

It now has the fake, shitty mountain dew flavor and it is less tart. There is also less carbonation.

>be me
>be childhood
>hot north carolina summer
>lake norman on the weekends
>crack open a cold one with the parents
>excessive carbonation
>burp
>ahhhhhh

>rural north carolina convenience store
>1 gas pump
>pay inside for gas
>get a cheeseburger hot from the grill
>plain sun drop in a styrofoam cup
>add cherry syrup
>lemon slice
>maraschino cherry on top
>rural north carolina feels

They'd better not fucking touch the recipe.
It's hands down the best fizzy drink ever made.
Still have no fucking idea what the flavour is, but I just know it's amazing.
I miss having those Irn Bru chew bars... I've not seen them anywhere in years.

Why do local brands that go global...
Why do they reduce the carbonation?
Solo did this, and it went from being good, to only being mildly painful to drink fresh off the cold shelf.

It's gonna be like seeing a mate from school who you used to be really good pals with but then they got into the gear when you left school

Anyone notice a difference with oliet bang's lately? Tastes slightly off

I've never seen this in my life

Its illegal in the US for food colouring. Faygo rock n rye tastes exactly the same.

>IT'S GOOD

Trying to appeal to a wider audience at the expense of the original fans that bought it in the first place, not realizing that they removed the only thing that made their product unique.

It's very common in video games.

They are planning to remove the natural cane sugar and replace it with artificial chemical sweeteners.

I'll have to stop buying it, I'm not putting up with the brain tumours or whatever from aspartame etc.

there's no better beer than steel reserve.