Whos writing a story? Whats your protagonist's primary motivation?

Whos writing a story? Whats your protagonist's primary motivation?

Pussy

Triangulating the location of a pirate radio station.

to get that skrilla son nahmsayin

Escaping the boredom of being the Moon King

to fuck his sister

Chronic Constipation C.C

That he's a useless sack of shit but doesn't realize it yet.

Don't want trable

A young man and a fire demon embarks on a medieval adventure to collect the 6 coveted rune catalysts.
I haven't wrote the motivation for any of them. Ideas?

Come on now, you gotta give us more than that.

A potion maker hunting down a leper who's spreading a blight across the land.

To bring his penis to justice

I'm eating now, give me half an hour.

He's obviously JD Salenger

I'm writing three in parallel.

One wants to avoid going to jail for defending herself and figure out who tried to murder her in an alley.

One wants to figure out why he decided to help a couple in need after hundreds of years of minding his own business because it has cost him his entire way of life.

One wants to murder his boss after finding out he had his maternal figure killed after his boss was provoked by an "oracle".

Some sack of shit figures out the catalysts exist, and they can't have shitty people getting awesome stuff?

>go to a brothel
>there is only a mirror
>says "fap to me" written with some lipstick
>wtf.png
>it turns out you didn't go to a brothel
>it turns out you went into your mind
>it turns out you have a narcissistic personality
then who was lipstick?

To kick the Demiurge in the balls but then he finds out that he was the Demiurge all along

I'm finished now.

The story is about three guys that have to deal with a "problem", but they don't know how. The thing is, even though their story is told simultaneously, they are the same person, only every they are different of the same person set one year apart. The guys' problem is that he wants to fuck his sister. Guy A is his first year at college, guy B is his second and guy C is his final (present). Guy A is friend with a group of people that his sister is a part of, but he openly hates her. He is a psych and all her friends dislike him for it, he then meets a girl that's stupid and he starts to fuck her and becomes friend with her idiotic friends.
The next year he goes the complete opposite, he becomes B. He hates his girlfriend and her friends. He decides to ignore his fuck up wish to fuck his sister and pretends she doesn't exist on the opposite of the A hating her. So he's just kinda alone and hates everyone even a bit conceited and hates himself and his ego.
The last guy just doesn't give a fuck anymore and have totally given to his passion. He's just planning on fucking his sister. He goes back to his sister and her friends while simultaneously dating the dumb chick. But he's plotting, the motherfuckers plotting. He makes the dumb chick cheat on him, then confronts the guy she fucks "on an accident" and gets beaten. He cuts ties with her and her friends. As the result of this, his sister and her friends accept him again. After a night in a pub, he talks his sister into going home with him. They drink and he lets her sleep in his bed. He gets her drunk as shit and once she falls asleep her rapes her.

I'm a great fan of Salinger.

Interesting until the last part. Should have been the opposite, sister raped him because he was fucking that dumb chick she secretly liked but now guy made her a dumb slut.
Wait forget it, i think that anime already exists.

shit I don't know. I'm still meddling with whole concept of the story and have already rewritten the plot like 20 times at least, but I think I'm almost there, at least. I was thinking he should just kiss her on the mouth in the end and kys with the 2 other versions of him. They'd all jump simultaneously and after the impact, one guy would away from the place they all landed. The next version would be born... from a to b to c and it would end with d.

Sounds simple but works for me. The demon's design was based on the red arremer and you description matches perfectly to the plot of demons crest.

To kill himself from the future

Starring Bruce Willis

to find a good book

Im interested. Synapses. Do it

He accidentally killed his brother when his tribe raided and sacked a village, and they both decided they wanted the same sexy slave-girl (male). Thus he fled into the wilderness with his prize, to escape his father/chieftain's justice.

The motivations of his new-found sex slave (it's a duo so they're technically both protags) are to keep the former happy so that he isn't beaten to death or left to starve or be killed and eaten by predators in the wilderness. He is fairly fatalistic about it, because he was born and raised to be a sex-slave anyway.

Oh! I don't know how the guy and the demon meet, but you could have the demon false flag the guy with some made up enemy when it's really the fire demon who needs the guy's help to get the catalysts for his own nefarious reasons.

To live up to the heroic idealism of a soldier that died defending his town, while at the same time growing into his own man under an over bearing father.

Also pilot sick mechs and fug his qt childhood friend whose a crippled mechanic

I hope you're serious because that's great

Going back home, but he won't make it. :(

To convince his dead daughter, who he imagines he is conversing with, that a photographic representation of a moment can represent an infinity by continuously dividing the moment into segments of time.

A police officer investigates a bunch of bizarre cases of women claiming to be raped by ghosts, but it turns out he's investigating his own penis, which is sentient and detaches itself while he's sleeping to go on raping sprees. Now that he knows the truth, his penis has fled, and he must track it down and stop it before it's too late

Idle hands...but with a dick instead. Nice.

You should have him try to kill it by throwing it in the microwave but it busts out all gnarly looking and continues the raping.

A guy is trying to get into his cousins locked apartment to drop off a tired dog

money
to not get killed by her sister

daaaaaang

I am writing rn. Although a myriad of ideas have been wandering in and out of my head I'm currently writing something that doesn't require much effort or thought.

My character is a young lad who recently graduated from high school. He got accepted into a Medical University and wants to spend his last stress-free summer doing something exciting.

So he manages to get 3 invitations from his cousin and his friend for an upper class party for the wealthy in a mansion; whose owner and the sponsor is unknown.

The party ends up being a trap and the main character realises that he mustn't try to be someone else.

My protagonist's primary motivation is his lack of motivation

Protecting his autistic sister, escaping his boring middle-class life by taking unnecessary risks for the adrenaline rush.

sounds like my diary desu

To get his dead wife to stop haunting him and killing every woman he has sex with.

I am, but it's really barebones. I have lots of ideas but nothing is set in stone. I've gone from a regular story taking place on earth and it's just a comfy adventure in which the protagonist needs to find the station for personal reasons, to a setting in which the majority of characters are hip-hop inspired robots/androids in a post apocalyptic afrofuturist version of earth, and they just want to find it because it's playing propaganda and trash music.

Either way I feel that the basic setup is something I haven't really seen in fiction.

One has accepted the assignment to look after and acclimatize the first successfully reawakened artificial hibernation case. The other isn't sure he made the best decision to be put in that stasis

Go on

Both of those are great, I hope you finish it.

To become a powerful individual by abandoning morality, honor, and other spooks while going against the wishes of the one who loves him.

I'm not writing a story but I'm oddly fascinated by the idea of bitter women in their late twenties (because of turning girls)
what the fuck is wrong with me

pm me

tell me more, I love /m/ stuff

The overarching motivation is get famous enough to start a country of her very own, but the immediate motivation is to try and accrue enough money to stay afloat the poverty line.

finding out what happened to the world

Some fucko kidnapped her little sister. Fucko is also trying to kidnap the sun and send it to another world so everyone thinks that's the real motivation, but protaggirl really just wants to grab her sis and dip the fuck out.

Family vs Personal power. She chooses the latter.

The story is Urban Fantasy and it's about three Protagonist that have to deal with a "problem", how they deal with them is how experience they are in life. The thing is, even though their story is told simultaneously, they are unreliable in their narration, only telling the truth when it's convenient to them. Two of the three P.O.V' problem is that they are after one another. First P.O.V is the most experienced of them all, followed by the second P.O.V and then Third P.O.V.

First P.O.V is at most an apathetic man when it comes to the things that do not interest him, but he openly feigns it with a cordial if a bit formal decorum. He is a Rogue mage and every person trying to make a name for themselves is hunting him, he then meets Third P.O.V who is Naive to the world and he starts to take her under his wing and becomes sorta master and apprentice. His problem is Second P.O.V group trying to capture him.

Second P.O.V is an emotional person who is friendly person that hates first p.o.v and working with a group trying to catch him. However, the group leader is a retard who can't lead his way out of a paper bag. So she and three of her friends are kinda leading the search while the six other members followed the leader. Problem is that First P.O.V keeps outsmarting them and a divided group.

The last P.O.V Doesn't want someone to dictate her life and wants to live her own life the way she wants to, Is rather Naive how the world works due to being sheltered. She has no other plan than just not follow what others has set before her. She eventually meets first P.O.V while he was out doing errands.and follows him because he offered freedom. Also being followed because she's a runaway. Problem is that she doesn't know how to proceed and is being tracked down.

I also want to invest how supernatural creatures get their funding. Whether it's by legitimate means or by Criminal activity and how it influences the city they inhabit. Actually there a lot of things I want to invest, How supernaturals get their foods, how the masquerade is kept up even in the age of smartphones and video-sharing website, Etc and etc

"myriad ideas" not "a myriad of ideas"

To get Hillary Clinton elected but then she discovers that Pizzagate is real

Rethink that idea dude dont make it about something as ridiculous as stealing the sun. The idea of having a real motivation be superimposed by society is an interesting one. Try thinking of a real situation thst could also tie into saving the sister. Maybe even an ending where the protagonist doesn't even do what hes supposed to do and acts only out of self interest.

would absolutely read this

To die in style

To get the money, but mostly to prove himself worthy in the eyes of his mother and father, and God himself. Part of him just hopes to die though - poor guy has had a long hard life.

bump

The soldier was a mech pilot back during the war and stole a bunch of hard drives from a bombed out TV studio filled with a bunch of Tokusatsu and Giant Robot shows. Every week he'd show off his collection to the children of a small mountain town to inspire them to build the new world into a better place. to two leads where both heavily influenced by him but in different ways. Shall I continue?

Yes.

>
go on

Expand on this

Sounds interesting

Why

Killing the Antagonist before the supporting cast does or losing his mind.

To find redemption and atone for his crimes. Until he realises that it's just too hard and tries to find a way to systematically remove the concepts of guilt and shame from his brain.

He'll have to kill all her exes and friends?

A blind man meets a friend in the city, departs, gets lost in the crowds and stumbles into an alley. He walks down it and soon realises he is moving farther from city life and deeper into a labyrinth.

His primary motivation is to be less of a blind idiot and find his way out of the fucking maze.

Thoughts and ideas? What does he find in the labyrinth or does he just get lost af

Surviving increasingly absurd situations in a space ship. He struggles because even if he survives there's nothing waiting for him so as the story goes he's finding out his reasoning to live.

Killing himself

Trying to unravel why the world is ending by using his incredibly mundane power of paying attention to things which most people forget.

why

why not

To avoid dying at all costs

To become the next Hocage.

Getting home to his wife after being exiled onto an island penal colony filled with brutal murderers and criminals.

Should have sold him his strongest potions when he asked the first time.
Now looks what's happened.

Guilt.

pls respond

To escape Mr. Bones' Wild Ride

A book about about repeating numbers

You don't know what you ask, traveler. My strongest potions will kill a dragon let alone a man.

Now, to fucking pay back his little cousins inheritance that was used. He's extremely pissed off that it was used in the first place too.

Eking out a miserable existence living under the thumb of a druglord, he finds himself working to unravel a plot to infect the entire town with a mind-altering drug that threatens to turn the citizenry into mindless zombies.

I'll title it "777 Heavenly Digit" just for you pal

potential

Thanks, it's nearly finished. Been working on it for a long time now.

The genre is Urban Fantasy. The story is about the intricacies on the masquerade and the inner workings of the Supernaturals and how they affect human cities they occupy. It's also heavily character-driven

I want to write a story about someone with serious ambition and talent but grew up in a hedonistic society where he lacks discipline.

I want to make it routine but it would get extremely boring.
Essentially it would be American Psycho with a different theme but I don't have a gimmick to make it fun to read.

Have you tried being introspective?

To become the youngest hovercraft racer in the 22nd. Century at the age of 15

Can someone see if the overall motivations for my four main characters seem strong enough for their seperate stories? It's a late 19th century fantasy setting that follows the group trying to find their way out of the slums by taking the deadbeat job of adventuring.

-After an elf student gets expelled from a prestigious university of magic because of a corrupt headmaster, she sets sights on opening a grand university of her own.

-An oni who struggles with a gambling addiction lost a priceless family heirloom in a bad deal and is now banished from the clan until he can find a way to restore the family's honor oncemore.

-An escaped slave soldier tries to locate his lost mother after her disappearance on a campaign, while secretly hiding the fact that he's half dragon from those who would want to profit off of his body parts.

-Seeing the orphanage she grew up in plagued with an illness that'll slowly consume them into a death like stupor, she desires to find the magical panacea said to cure all diseases.

Anakin?

rage

Did someone seriously blur this dogs balls?

Came home to claim a trinket noble title, ended up with a broken town filled with horrors and having to trick a God trapped inside of an early computer circa 1830.