The jew must see to it that, in a literal sense, "all things are nothing to him"

>the jew must see to it that, in a literal sense, "all things are nothing to him"

what did wittgenstein mean by quoting stirner in this context?

Other urls found in this thread:

alamut.com/subj/the_self/stirner/prefaceEgo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hehe jews :) hope we can redpill here?

more interested in the fact that witty read stirner and liked him enough to quote him

Wittgenstein also famously loved Weininger and passed his book around. He did the same with Spengler I believe.

I've never read that Ray Monk biography but I hear it's good. I'd be interested to know Wittgenstein's tendencies toward German cultural pessimism and what he felt about his Jewishness.

I sort of believe he would've browsed /pol/ with us were he alive today. Would probably have a Pepe folder way fucking big too lol

He was both a self-hating fag and a self-hating Jew.

nope

Stop

This is the case for all intelligent fags and Jews

If you're proud of being a fag or proud of being a Jew, you're not intelligent

He's quoting Goethe you retard

Ever heard of Ben Shapiro?

no he's not you faggot

source? id like to get some context on this

would love it if we could start a /jew/ thread, here's one of my favorite based Derrida quotes about the tribe:

>But Yerushalmi clearly marks that if Judaism is terminable, Jewishness is interminable. It can survive Judaism. It can survive it as a heritage, which is to say, in a sense, not without archive, even if this archive should remain without substrate and without actuality... [Jewishness] is already given and does not await the future. And this essence of Jewishness should not be mistaken as merging with Judaism, or with religion, or even with the belief in God. Now the Jewishness that does not await the future is precisely the waiting for the future, the opening of a relation to the future, the experience of the future. This is what it would be proper to the "Jew" and to him alone: not only hope, not only a "hope for the future," but "the anticipation of a specific hope for the future."

Has a lot of verbal wit, but the guy is a dullard.

op's quote is from culture and something by wittgenstein; the editor notes that he's quoting stiner and not goethe

thanks just found it

pretty crazy passage, I'm not really sure what to make of it. his basic statement is that Jewish thought is reproductive, which for him means unoriginal. im not really sure on what basis you can make the distinction between the production and the reproduction of thought, obviously there are secondary works of scholarship and whatnot, but even this can be a highly creative form -- Benjamin is the perfect jewish example.

ALL THINGS ARE NOTHING TO ME

All Things Are Nothing To Me*
(Preface to 'The Ego and its Own')
by Max Stirner

What is not supposed to be my concern! First and foremost, the Good Cause, then God's cause, the cause of mankind, of truth, of freedom, of humanity, of justice; further, the cause of my people, my prince, my fatherland; finally, even the cause of Mind, and a thousand other causes. Only my cause is never to be my concern. "Shame on the egoist who thinks only of himself!

alamut.com/subj/the_self/stirner/prefaceEgo.html

He undermines his own position, if what he speaks is true than he can't deny the value of Truth, thus it can't be true. He pushes that his cause is different than those causes, yet he built his literature on those causes applied to himself. Tell me, is Stirner not an irrational animal then?

How so?

Read the book.

What did witty mean with probability in the tractatus? (e.g. TFFF gives TTTF 1/3 probability to be true)

He is an American political commentator. No American political commentator can be intelligent.

caring about politics already confirms you as a brainlet