What does Veeky Forums think of the cooking 'talents' of Claire Saffitz from Bon Appetit?

What does Veeky Forums think of the cooking 'talents' of Claire Saffitz from Bon Appetit?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdRq9EY7p0M

I think she needs to lose about 20 pounds

Please don't photograph fat people eating

Pretty basic but effective. In real kitchen you'd be timing it and preparing pasta alognside the sauce, though. Also

>clams
>butter
when olive oil would be a more natural fit.

I think she should be my qt 3.14 mommy gf

I think she is a horrible cunt that makes fun of simple factory foods like twinkies because she does not know how not to be a pretentious cunt.

Twinkie and other "pastries" that stay shelf-stable for months if not years are really garbage though.

i wonder what her butthole smells like

Waiting for Brad and Claire to make little Clad babies

>Brad the Chad
Nice cuck fantasies, cuck

Brad already has a babby with another woman.

MY HUSBAND'S SON

10/10 would impregnate repeatedly

Please delete this thread and dont post about my cookfu being impregnated by other men.

Try 50+

They are shelf stable for 45 days... so one and a half months

I'd fill Claire with my homemade batter of you know what I mean then glaze her monkey bread.

>being afraid of a real woman

Fuck off

she's a babe.

no idea who she is but she makes my weener waggle

Qt!

(((saffitz)))

Claire is so cute and my number one waifu

Every night I go to sleep with her videos playing on my computer (both monitors), my tablet, and my projector

My phone's lockscreen and wallpaper are both Claire. I have a gallery of over 500 Claire pics and screenshots that I cycle through depending on my mood. Sometimes I'll change the images 10+ times a day so I can pretend she's my gf reacting to how I'm feeling.

I've been growing my hair out and dying it black and with a streak of white so I can imagine I'm kissing her when I'm kissing the mirror (I used to just kiss videos of her but they werent responsive or personalized enough for me). This is the only way I can get hard now.

I reckon Claire Saffitz definitely does it for me

it doesn't matter if someone is cute or not
why does she act like she is so superior, and her viewers are all plebs
also her breadcrumbs are disgusting

Cry more, fatty.

That's a little extreme don't you think? Let's say 30.
You're the female version of men who don't wipe their ass because it's gay. Be less fat.

lesbians fuck off

Corn

She's either extremely incompetent or enjoys acting incompetent.

Her "gourmet snacks" series is honestly terrible, not because of her ability to cook but her ability to examine the world and think laterally.

She spends an edited 3-5 minute just trying to figure out how a snack if made. I could tell you how a twinkie is made just by looking at it.

nigga u work at a grocery store in the cereal department