Order spicy food at asian restaurant

>order spicy food at asian restaurant
>they don't make it spicy
I hate being white.

How could they tell you were white I wonder?

order online and leave a fake azn name, or just really emphasize that you want it spicy as fuck

works for me

What's spicy food at your asian restaurant?

DO U WAN IT RITE SPICY OR ASIAN SPICY GWEI LO?

This shit happens to me all the time now that I live in New Hampshire. I had no problem getting spicy Chinese food in New Jersey.

A spicy dish or if they have a scale to pick from whatever is highest.
It's happened at Chinese, Thai, and Japanese restaurants.
I'm not a chili nut I just want some spice.

Have ypu tried telling them?

A couple times but they didn't listen, what should I say?
Next time I will go with an asian person and have them order for me to see if they make it spicier.

>in New Hampshire
Weird how that is. I thought New Hampshire was kind of like Vermont. Asians are pretty indifferent here. Spiciest food I've ever had at a restaurant was at a variety place here. Think it was Mongolian Beef, but I'm not entirely sure. Was absolutely top notch and fantastic.

It's just a sensible business decision. You can't possibly imagine the number of times they've had whites insist they want it as hot as the owner would eat it and it gets sent back because it's too spicy. After this happens 9 times out of 10, they finally just start saying, "ok, we make hot just like chef eat" and proceed to make it mild.

>waitress tries to talk you down from ordering spicy food

>wanting spicy foods.

Only time I ever had this done was when I was 8 years old, at a wing place. Ordered their spiciest wings and entered their competition to simply finish the plate. Waitress was visibly sweating trying to talk me down from it. Ended up bringing them to me anyways. They were spicy, but they weren't THAT spicy.
>mfw she probably gave me some baby version like a total bitch

So there's nothing I can do?

Is there supposed to be something wrong with this picture?

Just ask for a side of chili sauce after asking it to be spicy, if they don't do it they'll get the picture that you want it flaming hot

Bring your own spices.

Go to the restaurant in yellow face

I guess you could bring in a scotch bonnet and say I really like spicy, no joke. Then show her the pepper and eat it in front of her w/o batting an eye. That honestly might work.

>"ok what level?"
>hottest
>*raised eyebrow* "are you sure?"
>"okaaay then-"
>waiter nervously checks over you eating "so how is it? are you alright?"
>it was actually on the mild side
Anyone been to somewhere where they had to sign a waiver? How hot was the item?

I have. It wasn't hot at all. I have a feeling that a lot of places skimp on their spices and get dried up old shit instead of actual fresh spices.

I've had it a few times
One time was actually fucking hot that I couldn't finish.

The other time was more funny
>at bar
>eat these 6 hot wings get it free (I think meal/tab was free too)
>dudes beside me start laughing "boy you are in for a world of hurt"
>get wings
>proceed to eat them it's hot but not really that bad based off ghost pepper but obviously just some bottled hot sauce from a store. Still pretty lit.
>don't drink any water during because it would make it worse
>people think this is me trying to be tough
>get asked if I am really okay a bunch of times
>get some tshirt for it and my name on a wall

Honestly I feel like once you break past jalapeno-heat and start using habanero hot sauce with any frequency, everything becomes 100x easier. Everything that gets served up as CRAZY MEGA UBER DEATH HOT is just a ghost-pepper extract which is hot, but it's not face melting.

>ask for actual spicy
>chef takes it as a challenge and makes it just chili oil
You can't win.

>order spicy chinese food over the phone
>"this one VEWY spicy ok?"
>"good! I like spicy!"

guaranteed spicy.

>ask for actual spicy
>chef makes it normal and just throws a ton of those shriveled hot peppers on top

I'd take the chili oil compared to this