Have you ever had raw milk? Is it really that dangerous to consume...

Have you ever had raw milk? Is it really that dangerous to consume? I saw it at the local market once but was too chicken to get it.

My far-right fundie antivaxer cousin only buys raw milk. He gets around the rules by owning "shares" in a "cooperative" and so he's technically not buying milk, he's like. I dunno, but somehow they make it work so nobody gets arrested.

It's pretty good but tbqh it's not all that much better than very high quality very fresh no-homo full fat grass fed milk. When people rave about amazing raw milk I think what they're comparing it to, in their heads, is the nasty UHT pasteurized tetra-pak garbage that tastes like burned plastic.

No its not unsafe, what do you think people on farms have been drinking since like forever? Its when you make cheese out of it in a bathtub or something that the risk of TB skyrockets.
I think raw milk tastes significantly better and fresher than even the best organic pasteurized milks.

just go blow a bunch of money on expensive full fat milk at whole foods. raw milk is like.... less than 5% better than that.

It can give you the shits while whole milk won't. Used to have dairy cows and goats. It tastes good and coats your mouth more than milk from a jug.

There's a local dairy that brings it to the town square farmers market down here in the south and there's always a line and they sell out. It costs a shitload though, so I'll buy a 1/2 gallon occasionally but I drink 3 gallons of milk/week so I can't get all of my milk there.

Does your definition of what's healthy only contain things that will literally kill you?

>It can give you the shits

sounds about right.

you'll be find if you grew up with it and you're accustom to the microbes.

it's like drinking tap water in third world countries. foreigners will get the shits.

Have some and when you do
WHEN YOU DO
Then you can say if you like milk or not
What you buy as whole milk in supermarkets is actually chalk water
Real milk has actual body and is filling in a very good way
It made me think i was back in the dark ages it felt so good

>what do you think people on farms have been drinking since like forever
Louis Pasteur invented pasteurisation to combat people dying from raw milk all the time you dumb faggot

My grandparents own a dairy farm, so naturally all the milk is raw. It's really good, fantastic flavor (they also specialize in Jersey milk), but I probably wouldn't want to drink it all my life, it's too rich for that.

to many stories of people dying for me. I like milk but not like that.

so good you have no idea.

Overblown. I went my whole life on pasturized milk until I moved down south where it isn't illegal to buy and it never gave me the runs or anything. It really does taste fresher and the fat has more pronounced texture but in the end it isn't worth $19 per gallon unless I'm making cheeses out of it like gouda. I would say if you find it OP try it once. The risk of TB is negligible since cows are regularly tested for it and mastis nowadays and if there is any risk most farmers won't send questionable product out or the government lays the hammer down on their operation.

>Is it really that dangerous to consume
No. Down with vegan agenda.

Raw milk really triggers liberals, they get real fucking mad about it

>trusting a French """""""""scientist""""""""

the absolute state of soyboys nowadays

Anyone care to comment on A2 milk?
I think it tastes better, but that could just be me justifying the cost. I was getting Horizon, but it's just not good enough anymore.

I want you to stop posting - not only that, remove all of the gifts scientific development has given you. And go live in the woods.
I know you're shitposting.

I am a dirty commie and I enjoy raw milk so you might want to think up more sweeping generalizations about people to the left of you on the political spectrum.

try again with an actual argument

Pasteur was not a scientist, his "science" was about as reputable as neuro"""""science"""" and climate propaganda

>Pasteur, the renowned microbiologist, chemist and professor of physics wasn’t a scientist.
Retard

>French
>not retarded

remind me again why we call them Freedom Fries, not French Fries?

>French fries originated in France
Retard.

>he thinks the term french in french fries refers to France
Point and laugh, everyone.

I just learned about A2 milk. Excited to drink some Canadian Fermented Raw Goat Milk (goat milk=A2) that I just bought from a pet food store!

Reason why I'm looking into a2 is because I'm currently trying foods that heal my leaky gut. a1 milk worsens that condition.