What kinds of meat do you want to try when lab grown meat takes off?

What kinds of meat do you want to try when lab grown meat takes off?

I'm interested in mammoth, dinosaur and human.

i want the most tortured veal possible... the equivalent of a quadriplegic calf who spent its whole short life sitting on a MyPillow eating the freshest green grains and grass while listening to new age ambient synthwave.

i never even considered the prospect of labs growing exotic animal meat.

sounds like we're gonna get stuff that's even tastier than beef and chicken.

give me that elk.

is it safe to consume game at that temperature?

rare

If it's grown in a lab, you could eat it raw after sitting out for 5 hours
The danger of eating food is that there's always bacteria until you cook it to the right temperature long enough and eat it before it becomes an unsafe temperature again
But lab meat is as sterile as the lab it's grown in, so provided they do everything right, you could eat all the pork tartare want

I’d want to try ancient aztec after slow roasting it over an open pit fire

and plenty of sushi without giving yourself mercury poisoning

good times are ahead

I just want it to make jerky dirt cheap

hell yeah.

another thing i look forward to: seafood.

king crab rolls at mcdonalds for $1.60

i wanta eat neanderthal

>What kinds of meat do you want to try when lab grown meat takes off?

Every single man made 'lab meat' slurry has been shown to be exponentially carcinogenic for you than real meat.

It's like Allah's way of giving cancer to 'merican liberal vegan faggots.

This will initiate the zombie apocalypse.

source?

His ass probably.

>not picking dodo
dodos went extinct cause they were too yummy

>Not picking Galapagos Tortoise.

It took like 20 tries to get one back to Britain because the crew couldn't stop themselves from eating it.

call me when they make a steak from it, minced meat is already super cheap and not that amazing

you can go to the galapagos and kill/eat a turtle if you're not a pussy

just the regular stuff but when they can add fat and get it perfectly marbled.

Seeing how what an animal eats affects what it tastes like, I'm guessing that "Mammoth" is actually just cow. same with literally any meat you would get from lab grown, seeing how they would only be able to give it nutrients in slurry form. Would it even have blood? Would it even taste like meat?

That...really doesn't sound tortured. Just decadent. and fatty. with no real flavor.

>Every single man made 'lab meat' slurry has been shown to be exponentially carcinogenic for you than real meat.

This.

Literally no evidence at all for this claim. I'm not even vegan.

I'm pretty sure you can't, and they're talking about tortoises not turtles.

Medium rare chicken won't be a meme anymore...

Tiger, I want to eat the hell outta some Bengal.

Maybe a Komodo dragon.

Are you aware that lab grown meats are still governed by both the laws of physics and economics? Don't get yourself too excited for 5 dollar prime rib.

Maybe hard to get aquatic animals? Like angler fish, coelacanth, colossal squid.

Is elk considered exotic animal meat? It seems available enough.

I don't think it's exotic for most of america, but I don't think it's really farmed enough to be readily available year round.

You realize that bacteria and lactic acid production adds flavor, lab meat is perfect for McDonald's I don't see it taking off in high end restaurants or food service establishments

Bet it will taste like a $5 prime rib too

You won't be getting mammoth meat, that would require cloning mammoth cells, which science isn't currently capable of doing as the ancient DNA is too damaged.
You could probably get elephant meat though, which probably tastes about the same as mammoth did.

>implying i dont do it already
scared amerimutt detected

Jack is gonna shit his jorts

>Mfw Jack becomes a michelin star chef cooking
medium rare lab chickens

>muh time under tension meme
nigga just have them proper lift weights

could they make chimera meats like beef-chicken?

well I'm not going to eat that.

thast's what the romans said about salt

the danger in game is that they're wild animals ridden with parasites. you have to cook the parasites dead so that when you eat the parasites, they don't hatch eggs inside of you.

I just want them to make steak trees made of meat which grow steaks off their branches

It's hit to be possible one day

Romans were too busy dying from diarrhea to predict the future.

And were too busy importing millions of indians and chinks to replace a local population too busy fucking each other and giving their kids sterilization treatments aka sex changes to actually keep their society from crumbling.