Is there a way around eating off plates. 99% of my food is consumable out of my bowl...

is there a way around eating off plates. 99% of my food is consumable out of my bowl, but certain foods need plates or else I get food everywhere and I don't want to pay the six dollars for paper plates and I don't like washing stuff because I never do it, that's why my only utensils are a few forks and a bowl and fifteen tea mugs.

Yeah, throw all your slop into a bowl and eat with your hands you lazy shit.

Have you tried not being a disgusting sperg

Throw it all on the floor and eat it like an animal. Or just eat off the counter top if you're feeling fancy.

Or just wash your crockery. If 99% of your food is really eaten out of a bowl, you should only be washing a plate once a month.

Just eat the food directly out of the container you made it in

Eat off the floor you animal.

What are the nicest cookware to eat from? Skillets have the long handle which is a pain sometimes and I wouldn't wanna eat from anything non-stick. Do they make shallow skillets with two small handles on the sides?

can't my counter is too dirty and not an ideal eating place
doesn't work, I don't wash. If I think I will wash all that happens is the dishes sit there for three months until I throw them away, I am not making that mistake again. also have no plates anymore.
too hot to do that

Force yourself to wash before you begin cooking, then you can just dump the stuff after eating but you always stay on top of it.

Why is your bowl useable but plates are not, anyway?

Blend everything and drink it.

>Force yourself

that's not how things work. and dunno why the bowl is special, probably since I use it for every meal nothing ever has a chance to stick for long so it stays clean.

>order large pizza
>cut box into lots of squares
>free cardboard plates
it's like pottery! except cardboard.

i've been on the chans long enough to see that this might not be bait so
have you considered spending a dollar on one plate (not paper)
that you could wash as needed
i mean not every time, that's out of the question obviously, but you know

>Get plate
>Eat from plate
>Finish your meal
>Squirt an autistic amount of soap on it
>Leave it in the sink with a bit of water
>One week later take it out of the sink
>It probably cleaned on it's own

What foods do you need a plate for? Could replace you bowl with something like pic related so it works as both.

If you're too lazy to wash dishes why haven't you converted to all disposable dinnerware?

can you post a picture of your kitchen? youre clearly some autist living solo on NEETBUX and ive always wanted to see how they love

>that's not how things work
I get it, you're depressed. Look, I have a lot of sympathy, I'm there at the moment too, but you've got to meet us halfway.

>too hot to do that

Get a wooden board and put in on your table so you don't ruin it, avoid the metal parts of your pot or pan so you don't burn yourself. Either that or get one large bowl and eat everything you make out of it, rinse it out pretty well with water afterwards, you won't really need to wash it all that often.

no. I don't even have a blender.
enh last time I ordered from there I got sick
hmm that's a nice looking bowl

>I don't like washing stuff because I never do it
You do realize you sound like an entitled toddler? You're the reason America is the laughingstock of the world

based asuka poster

the dishes don't control me like they do you