Help!!!

I need a relatively recipe for panty removal.
It's important.
Please. Thanks.

>pan on medium heat
>butter
>small diced onion
>saute
>add flour
>create blonde roux
>cream
>lemon juice
>chicken stock
>reduce slightly
>boil angelhair pasta
>toss pasta with sauce
>garnish with parsley, thyme, and rohypnol(only on her plate)
>wait for rohypnol to kick in
>remove panties
>rape

eggs

Pasta is a bit filling for me and I'd like to keep a bit of my physical dexterity after dinner. Also, maybe something a bit less felonious.

>Tequila
>Lime
>Kosher salt
All other accompaniments are irrelevant but it will do the trick with enough of it

OP my go to panty dropper is the Hannibal Osso Bucco recipe. Works every time. Crepes for breakfast the next morning.

This is all you need, user

Roofies and vodka.

Keep it simple. Chicken parmigiana. Breaded and fried chicken medallions, add tomato sauce and mozzarella. There are simple recipes and more complex ones, but if it's the end game you're after it's the right choice. She's gonna want something familiar and tasty and it's hard to fuck up.

If you can perform more than one method of cooking, like stove top AND baking, you've got something going for you.
Make some fancy bread, like a braided sourdough. Then whip out the chicken or fish, prep that shit with your secret blend of spices if using any, salt and pepper default (or salt and pepper as an option, and only at the table, not before).
Sear some veggies in your hot ass motherfucking skillet, preferably purple onions, cherry tomatoes, and your choice of greens.
Make sure that pasta has been boiling in a seasoned water, try garlic and turmeric for starters.
Get that meat cookin'.

Plate those veggies with the noodles (according to her taste, on top, or on the side...) Herbie Hancock it with a slight amount of quality oil, olive.
Leave the sauce and parmesan (grated and/or shredded) out for her to decide how much she wants (if she likes making decisions for herself, or she has daddy issues and can't make decisions herself...do it yourself - try not to make a big deal out of this, girls can tell at this point how much you've tried analyzing them rather than understand them)
Plate the meat. (no excess drippings, unless she's the messy kind...)
Apply the sauce. (don't waste too much, have faith in your food)
Present a nice dessert cheese for the sourdough bread you haven't already made garlic bread out of, and only by her request. Use broil over the stove top, it's faster and won't spread meaty veggie juices all over the bread.

The trick here is making sure you plate and have all the food ready within the same manner of time so as to not let any of it get cold for any unnecessary reason. Because the unspoken truth of temperature and food applies here a great deal.
>Salad optional
Red or white wine is up to you to decide, but chances are, she won't know the cultural difference and importance. But if she does, perhaps let her go with you before cooking to choose the wine.
>at this point, panties are irrelevant
This meal is for you, user.

I mean, it depends what she likes?

This is bad advice. Babbies first dish isnt impressive

You wrote all that for some stupid bitch on a first date? WTF are you insane?

>Aussies

Doesn't have to be extravagant, just have to show effort and taste good. If she wants to fuck she'll fuck. If she doesn't, no food will make her want to.

I understand us to be from similar sibsaharan African nation's.

What the fuck did you call me m8? I don't speak Chinese

>This meal is for you, user

piss off, ya great galah

I roofie my wife to drink alcohol, be careful what you wish for OP.

Isn't that an Apple? I don't know what you're saying! Speak English

strewth mate, what a flamin drongo

Now I'm just lost.

I know, sometimes I wish I had a wife then again sometimes I'm glad that I don't. It's a quandry that I suspect I'll never find the answer to.

Fucking dingos hasn't worked out too well for you has it?

I found it, I miss the loneliness of waking up hungover, freezing in my own soiled bedcloths and pondering why I lived to see another day. The dating was pretty comfy though.

>wasting rohypnol

I take that shit myself, Feels gud. Plus you sleep like a fucking baby

It's very hard to get now though, Because of all the rapists

checkd you sick cunt

Strange times indeed.

It's called having a personality.

More like sucking up to stupid california bitch that I don't care about these days. Once you get a little older you have more choices and less choices both at the same time.

Some stuff that was important years ago is just stupid crap now.

something i've learned over my years on Veeky Forums is that if you ask them for date night meals, the best advice is always to stay the fuck away from doing anything that gets suggested. especially if the post is more than two sentences long.

hahaha true, remember that most of those dumb chicks don't make any money so a free meal to them is a ticket into their panties.

oysters. best food for panty removal.

What are you James Bond?

spicy chicken tandoori and flan for dessert.

have weird, uncomfortable, farty sex, and then pass out in a sweaty mess.

it's a fried chicken cutlet. it is simultaneously more effortful and less sexy than any potential date might hope for.

i don't think farting would actually be that big a deal but curry breath first date sex is a death sentence

Pasta carbonara then.

You want to get weird and garlicy, trust me.

Grilled cheese sandwiches. Thank me later.

Vodka infused gummy bears.