I still cringe at my own writing. Any advice for frustrated writers?

I still cringe at my own writing. Any advice for frustrated writers?

Post an excerpt for meaningful advice.

Read, read and read. Percieve the writing and analyze it.

sounds like lots of work

Read the classics and study why they are considered classics. My writing got better after reading something like desolation angels. It always does, friendo.

"he looked at her in the eyes and then down at her lips, he slowly brought his to hers until they touched. We really shouldn't big bro. Our lips continued on anyway until I found my hands caressing her breasts. She started crying. I can't. She stood up and ran away from me"

Yeah, that's horrible. Stop now and never touch a writing implement again.

Thats why I came here for advice

>cant stop cringing at writing
>writes incest loli shit
gee i ponder the cause

Well you got the advice and yet you're still here, shitting up lit. Fuck off. Don't touch your fucking keyboard, as it is a writing implement or can't you read, fucker??

writing average erotica is not difficult
if you can't even manage that you should probably stop writing altogether

This is a good point. Since your subject is so disgusting and your writing is novice level its a perfect storm for cringe.

Try writing about your fucking day.

|I never should have came here.

At least we agree on that

Try hard pseud. Why dont you post your own writing?

I can fix this for you -
"he looked at her in the eyes and then down at her lips, he slowly brought his to hers until they touched. We really shouldn't big bro. Our lips continued on anyway until I found my hands caressing her breasts. She started crying. I can't. She stood up and ran away from me. I thought to myself that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane"

There are glaring grammatical errors in most of your posts, but none in his.

true

>aiming this low
>missing

Start by keeping a journal and write without any kind of literary aspirations or lack of them. Do this everyday for a year and just then try to write fiction
Also keep reading, hopefully the greeks
Xiao

Obviously not. This is a board about literature, after all.

So in other words you wont. Embarassing

Literature is anything writen you dolt

You should have posted in the critique thread. People are nicer and more helpful in the critique thread.

stop writing that way, then. it's simple as that. but do you have the strength to let go of the habits that protect you?

>his
>you

Put out or get out. So far im objectively the better writer because you have nothing to show

Grow a pair

>onii-san dame desu

Stop writing about cringey fucking subject matter and maybe you're writing will be worth reading some day.

Think of the guy that doesn't cringe at his own writing. Unlike you, he has no idea he needs to improve, and no direction.

1. Identify what's wrong with it.

2. Correct it.

Your skill at wielding logic rivals that of your prose

why is there a router glued to the back of the monitor? No way Johnson would approve of that shit

oh fuck off, did you post because you wanted people to compliment your writing?

Don't ask me, I didn't make the picture.

This is great advice. I will also throw in the suggestion to read current, good lit to see where it is at the moment.

This is the actual and only answer.

>read
>write
>read more
>write more

there's literally nothing else you can or need to do to improve writing

you always will

What you just did was sprinkle some gold on some shit

If writing is what truly draws you will you always return from darkness for that flicker of inspiration. Each return your hands grip tight pages of text in tribute to both regained vision and that dull flame of inspiration. You'll scatter the writings to ash; for every sacrifice grows the timid fire's gentle radiance over what can not be seen. Over time you will tend flame until either mastering control over its illumination, or ceasing return out from darkness in hope of some other faint glow.

One fellow degenerate to another, don't write this like a hentai manga, write it like a published book from America.
Here, have a revised version:
Looking from her eyes to her lips, he slowly went for a kiss.
"We really shouldn't your my brother" she said, yet they still gave in to their lust until his hand made its way to her bosom.
"I can't" she said, this time truly meaning it enough to storm off crying from him.

I can't stand my own writing too, but other people like it a lot. They tell me that its really good and how much they enjoy it. I have subscribers and fans and stuff. But I just see it as terrible and I can't enjoy it the way they can.....Will I ever feel better about my own stories?

This is a timely reminder for everyone to please donate to those devastated by hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Jose.

Bruh that sucks too. Fuck but I think it's unfixable, it's such a gay scene in general.

OP: stop cooking your mind and settling for mediocrity with anime. Challenge yourself with platinum genius tier writing and you will absorb it.

absolutely not correct.

Why do you change from third to first person mid paragraph? Why aren't you using quotation marks?

personally I think you can appreciate certain bits. but thats all. as a whole you will always be inadequate because you will never be perfect, and being where you are, you can see something better exists. when people look from below, they see where you are as the top.

Here is my attempt:

He stared into her quivering little eyes for quite some time before his gaze travelled south, running over her soft features before finally reaching her plump, pink lips; slightly parted to reveal two large white front teeth. His heart pounded in his chest as he lent into her, clumsily pressing his lips against hers. As heir tongues thrashing about in one another’s mouth his hands crept up her lithe body to caress her firm little breasts, his fingers dancing across her now erect nipples. He closed his eyes and began to tumble into warm blissful oblivion.

Suddenly she broke away from him, violently wrenching him back into reality.
“I cant do this...” she stammered, before running out of the room.

confidence

>We really shouldn't big bro.
Change this to say "Onii-Chan" and you'll be golden.

Certainly better than OP's, but I feel like it goes too far in the other direction. A bit too descriptive.