Hi. I'm the most useless vegetable on Earth

Hi. I'm the most useless vegetable on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

oldtimeradiodownloads.com/drama/cbs-radio-workshop/cbs-radio-workshop-56-09-14-34-a-pride-of-carrots-venus-well-served
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Step aside, son.

Roasted, mashed with turnip, for cake, turned into a puree, made into a soup, used in a stew, etc

I love sweet potatoes but yeah there isn't a whole lot you can do with them.

>implying
There's a reason mirepoix is so ubiquitous.

Could either of your tastes be any more shit?

Never had carrot cake, how does it taste?

It's one of the most beautiful things ever but only inside sweet potato pie. Other than that it has no purpose; fries, chips, roast, and mash are a fucking abominations.

Add cardamom to it and you will change your mind
Add sorgum syrup or marshmallow fluff in a mash and you will change your mind

>ITT: Faggots who don't know how to flavor foods and think they are useless
Go back to /b/ or /pol/ and eat your fucking tendies you neckbeard fucks stop shitting up Veeky Forums with your crappy childish opinions because you don't want to eat your veggies

Sweet and carroty.
People usually put in a lot of clove and cinnamon so it tastes of those quite a bit.

That depends, what are you putting into it? Coconut? Grated pineapple? Walnuts? Pecans? Raisins? The frosting is made from cream cheese, so it tastes like sweet cream cheese, and the main flavorings in the cake itself are vanilla and cinnamon/other sweet spices, but it's not overly spiced if it's made well.

>eat carrots they're good for your eyesight!
>eyesight gets worse

You eat them with your mouth, not your eye sockets, user.

Don't be such jumpy faggots. I don't hate sweet potato, but I'm not a die hard fan, either.
The thread is about useless vegetables.

Bitch shut the fuck up stupid

B-But julienne carrots with lemon juice and a little bit of salt are good

oh hai

>Hi. I’m the most useless vegetable on Earth.
Don’t be so hard on yourself, OP.

Keystone to literaly all stocks/broths/stews
etc

>hi im op and i never set foot in an actual kitchen my entire life.

What's up doc?

I read that in a sensual voice.
He is getting ready to get dirty with that carrot, isn't he?

Of course, would there be any other way for Bugs?

>Sweetest vegetable
>Instant sweet, nutty flavor
>Makes sauerkraut based
>Makes stew based
>Makes stir fry based
>Carrot cake is the best cake
>Vitamin A, a scarce but vital nutrient: 100% in ONE SINGLE carrot

Yea fuck off OP

Tastes like a cake with carrot in it

Perhaps it's a "carrot cake"

>>One of three vegetables in mirepoix
>Useless

Just stop bro.

Some folk might enjoy this.
A pride of Carrots.

oldtimeradiodownloads.com/drama/cbs-radio-workshop/cbs-radio-workshop-56-09-14-34-a-pride-of-carrots-venus-well-served

if you grate it and then chop it very fine, it actually adds a lot of body and a little sweetness to a lot of sauces, especially a red sauce.

>*Improves your vegetable 1000%*

>one of the most versatile and powerful aromatics in existence
>useless
foodpleb

bugs..

OP is retarded confirmed.

Carrot, as well as onion and celery, are literally the base to many classic dishes. You're clueless OP.

The fuck is mirepoix

nigga why are you even on Veeky Forums

>A mirepoix is diced vegetables, cooked for a long time on a gentle heat without colour or browning, usually with butter or other fat or oil. It is not sautéed or otherwise hard cooked, the intention being to sweeten rather than caramelise. Further cooking, often with the addition of tomato purée, creates a darkened brown mixture [...]

Are you literally retarded?
[spoiler]Don't answer that.[/spoiler]

To get information both you fuckers calm down.

it's the foundation of european cooking

Well thats good to know thank you.

You don't go to school without prior knowledge of the alphabet, you drooling retard.

Wrong

Get a load of this hardcase.

Lord forbid you not know every name of every obscure fucking method, go be a fucking queer somewhere else.

Not that guy but
>mirepoix
>obscure
c'mon now.jpg

>You don't go to school without prior knowledge of the alphabet
whynot

mirepox is, with no embellishment, comfortably and securely the most important ingredient mix in history, it's not obscure

Either way no ones gonna be in my kitchen to quiz me on this shit, its something i know how to do the name of it itself isnt that important.

That's good but I prefer lime juice to lemon juice.

>year of creation 3026-1008
>not knowing how to look up information
Don't be a retard and try to defend it.

Again no ones gonna stand over my shoulder while im cooking to quiz me on the names of this shit, go have autism fits somewhere else.

Alright, you vegetable boys had your fun, now I'm takin' charge here,

First order of business is for me to taste like a sweaty tire-fire while being outclassed by every other citrus fruit.

You come across as a bit paranoid. There's no UN freak jobs standing over you in your kitchen making sure that you're doing your part to save niggers in africa. Not yet.

You're the autist who started talking about muh kicheen.
You're also the retard who asked a question with an answer that is common knowledge and easily researched.

That is patrician level especially with a little bit of salt.

I like to remove and discard the outer layer - much like a panda eating bamboo - and enjoy the sweet bit in the middle.

>Syrup or marshmallow fluff
Keep your beetus to yourself Ameranon

>he doesn't mirepoix
Spotted the cooklet.

Yes, you literally do. That's where they teach you the fucking alphabet, you goddamn retard.

>2 hours later
>hurr-durr you go to school unable to spell your own name
What shithole country are you from?

>2 hours later
what the fuck? this is some fucking "I am 8 years old on facebook" tier complaint. No one cares, are you new here?
What kinda school doesn't go through the alphabet in elementary or preschool?

The blatant idiocy got me confused I was on one of the faster boards.
Preschool is not exactly school as you might notice from the prefix.
Going through the alphabet in school doesn't mean it's the first place you gain knowledge of its existence.

Tried making leek and parsnip soup and it was too much parsnip. Carrot soup is disgusting.

Wrong. If you're a poor student, they're godsend. It adds texture to instant ramen and psychologically helps you feel satiated. They're also good for you.

>Going through the alphabet in school doesn't mean it's the first place you gain knowledge of its existence.
no but it makes your argument that you can't go straight to school with no knowledge of the alphabet stupid

You should fave known your ABCs before the age of 5. You should be able to read albeit shittly.

How exactly?
You go to school with no idea whatsoever what's going to happen or that anything exists?

Second best thing in a roast or beef stew.

Obvious bait is obvious.

yes that'd be fine, first grade is designed around absolutely no fundamentals

This idiot again. Are you the same twat that can never answer a direct question?

In this I think that you're right. Age based education is stupid and designed around some stupid quotas, niggers and unions. People should advance at their own rate, it would show that niggers are fucking slow fucks holding the rest of us down. Reality is racist however.

I have to agree with this user If you think it's the norm to begin school with absolutely no prior knowledge of anything, you're a nigger.
Your parents have probably called you by your name at least once as a child and have tried to explain your own name to you. Usually by introducing you to your first name initial (which is a letter, part of the alphabet).

Don't blame carrots for your shit genetics, mudblood.

Perhaps the reason for KFC instead of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Niggers need a short name so they can remember it.

I never said I didn't know the alphabet when I entered school, I'm saying it'd be perfectly fine if I didn't

Then consider the 'you' in my post a general one and not directed specifically at you.
The point still stands.

wait i'm not

Niggers go into school with the prior knowledge of whining like bitches and saying "gimmie gimmie gimmie."

There are people who hate carrots?

Which nationality are they?

>can be grilled, sautéed, glazed, roasted, baked
>useful in stews, stocks, soups, roasts
>can be eaten alone in many ways

In what way is it useless?

It's only use is for making near zero caloric wraps.

Salt and a blow torch fixes this.

Both of you are retarded.
Despite what people may think, iceberg is actually still nutritious for you if you like eating it. I never buy it, but it is actually good for you.
Definitely wrong.

>not a school
>school LITERALLY in the name
guess we found the einstein!

get out.
just
get out

Take some English lessons.

The pre- prefix means before.
Preschool means before school. They call it kindergarten in white countries.

preschool is not kindergarten, dumbass

It's an in-between but usually part of kindergarten.

Wrong. Most public school systems do not offer or require pre-kindergarten education, so if the parent chooses to send their child there, it's a private facility not associated with the actual schools.

>Hi. I'm the most useless vegetable on Earth
I love dirt rockets:^)

preschool is usually inside a grade school building

yes, most meaningless shit ever. you know the place sucks if they try to add some fluff to your dish with this in any way shape or form

Holy shit I forgot about that. Used to have that "ad" saved a long time ago. Lost my ass when I first saw it.

good for yer colon

You sound like you have issues. What happened to you in the kitchen?

Is this irony, bait, or a low IQ thread?

>there isn't a whole lot you can do with them

Roasted, mashed , for cake, turned into puree, used in a stew, etc

i like raw carrots. i can't stand the texture of cooked carrots

It tastes a little like carrot cake

Is that Kip?
Figures Veeky Forums would be into that sort of thing

Why don't I cake you with my carrot you fucking smart pants?