Name the best white people foods

Whether it's Italian, Greek, French, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian, or from any cuisine that you please.

I'll start with an obvious one: Neapolitan pizza.

Pre-sliced wonder bread with the crusts cut off

Top with anything you want. Extra-lite mayo or even regular mayo if you need that extra kick. I like to add one or two molecules of no-sodium salt substitute

fried pierogi (not deep fried, pan fried) with fried onion & bacon bits dipped in sour cream

Coors light, it's got electrolytes!

Almond Roca, the candy supreme!

Why do Eastern Euros love sour cream so much?

>He says while eating a pizza

If our food is so shit, stop appropriating it shitskin

I'm eating labneh with za'atar and olive oil though

>Yogurt with herbs

Why don't you try some proper food, Abdul? Like pork goulash?

While fucking a child and wiping your ass with your left hand?

steak.

brown people are too poor to slaughter their cows for meat. cattle are better off pulling ploughs or providing milk.

If I eat pork it's going to be a proper lechón, not your horrific canned nightmare food

ive never understood why theres just a few basil leaves lazily thrown in the middle of the pizza instead of distributed round the entire surface somewhat evenly so you dont end up eating the lot of them in the same bite.

give me some greasy american style shit with 4 toppings and a garlic mayo dip any day

Is this projection? You whites are the ones who come here to fuck children

I've never had canned pork in my life. As a member of a race who can make some of the best food in the world I only have the good shit.

It actually saddens me that American college campus SJWs will never have pork gyros in their lives because they're too busy stuffing their faces with fast food fried chicken while talking shit about what white people eat.

Says a shitskin who worships a warlord whose favorite wife was 9 years old
You fucking people are so annoying. Stop denying the existence of European cuisine, it's low-tier bait that’ll always be bitten purely because of how wrong it is

It's an anomaly for us pale cunts, for you arabs it's normal.

>italian spanish
>white
>so far only arab and moorish food posted ITT

WE

t. pedophiles

I'm not from the middle east, I'm not in the middle east, there are races other than arabs in the middle east, and there are religions other than islam in the middle east

Yet the middle east consists purely of backwards inbred pedophilic shitskins who are clamouring to live in the white mans country.

That pizza is from Naples not Sicily. You will find that Longobards settled Naples and Moors settled the south of the peninsula.

I guess even pedos have their pecking order

If you honestly think Italian or Spanish people aren’t white, you’re worse than a /pol/ Nordicist. I also wasn’t aware pierogis and goulash were Arab or Moorish. Please stop derailing this thread, it’s obnoxious and there’s no reason to do it in the first place.
>KFC Americans
>Good food
The projection is real here

You're probably some self loathing white cuck who thinks that saying "haha us whites suck right!" is gonna make all the non-whites view you as an enlightened person.

By the way, if that's the case then you eating labneh is cultural appropriation, you fucking racist.

>start a /pol/ bait garbage thread
>waah why can't people stick to MY version of /pol/ bait garbage!?

Roasted beef

meatballs, fillet of baltic herring

I've never found a pork gyro. There's a goat/lamb/whatever gyro place near my campus, though, and the glorious fucking bastards make the fries fresh for every order, cut the meat right in front of you, and then stack those fuckers so full that if you ask for a second gyro bread you can fill it up too and have two generously sized gyros.

It's absurd that this tiny little gyro place just murders even Chic-Fil-A on my campus. Lines out the door most days from an hour before to an hour after lunch. Then again from 4-7 for the dinner rush.

italy is not even the size of california, i hope you dont think there is an imaginary wall that prevented breeding

people is already plural. Whoever made that post is a retard.

Sure, that must be it

To be fair, anyone who isn't German isn't white according to /pol/. Most white food posted in this topic are either Mediterranean or Slavic.

Had it a few times in Greece and while not as common as lamb, I prefer it.

I don't think that but I am Italian and can tell a clear difference between terroni and northerners.

>thread is about European cuisine
>obviously racist /pol/ thread because it’s not #thanksgivingwithblackpeople
???
Maybe if you’re asking the most militant of Varg Vikernes-loving Nordicist stormweenies

>obviously racist /pok/ thread because it's not #thanksgivingwithblackpeople
who are you quoting?

>European cuisine
No, the thread is "best white people foods"

If you didn't want a /pol/ shitshow (and you did, so get off your high horse) you would have *called* it a European cuisine thread

>nu uh
Nice dude, really got him. He totally didn't nail your MO.

the McChicken sandwich

>start flailing wildly
>arabia! no uh, lebanon! no uh, uh, must be a white guy like me!
I can definitely understand not wanting to think about how many countries you don't know the names of

You could not be a smug fuck and tell him where you are from that's supposedly so great you can shit on Europeans

>Europeans are not white
The modern left ladies and gentlemen

Chicken ballotine. As a home cook it's a lot of fun deboning a chicken. I imagine that wears off if you do it for a living. My family loves it though, and I get to make stock out of the carcass as soon as possible. Look up Pepin's video on deboning chicken/chicken ballotine if you want to try it out.

Yeah I know I could do that, but what motivation would I have for doing that?

I'll give you a hint: it's located between 30 north and 30 south

>little pocket of heaven with potato, bacon, onion and cheese
how did no one but the poles think to create this

I don't give a shit, tell the other guy. Also post some wypipo food

Ok

What kind of shit bag cut off bread and throws it away because it's a different color?

>Is this projection? You whites are the ones who come here to fuck children

Listen Achmed no one goes to you shithole countries to fuck children or otherwise. It is however commonplace for shitskins to rape children over here in europe so stop with the pop-psych bullshit and get your hand out of your asscrack! We invented toilet paper for that you filthy savage!

Never seen wypipo eat dat

>Is this projection? You whites are the ones who come here to fuck children

Yeah, you might want to check American sex crime rates against children. Blacks are at the top of the list, including Incest.

I've learned so much about the pecking order of pedos. Not sure I really needed to know, but thanks?

Aren't 'merican blacks pretty much at the top of every single crime category? Except white collar crimes that requires brains & planning.

You're a fucking one note pony

>all blacks secretly want to rape us'ns white womans so we's gots to keep us'ns boot on theys neck.
You sound like a time traveller from the pre-1970's US south

Way to show off your ignorance white boy.

Blacks raping white women 13% of total rapes. Whites raping blacks, 10% of total rapes.

The truth hurts, ignorant little sjw.

> Niggers don't rape anybody!!!

Such an ignorant white faggot.

Violence against women[edit]
The South African government reports that one of these reasons is the culture of patriarchy in South Africa. Its report states that patriarchy is firmly rooted in Black culture and fighting it is seen as attempting to destroy South African tradition or South African ideals.[12]

The danger from rape and sexual assault is compounded because of the prevalence of HIV/AIDS in South African townships. A woman being raped over the age of 25 has a one in four chance that her attacker is HIV positive and more women than men are affected from HIV/AIDS.[12][13] The perpetrators of rape in South Africa tend to be men known to the victim.[10] It is reported that a husband or boyfriend kills a woman every six hours in South Africa.[14] Many men and women say that rape cannot occur in relationships; however, one in four women reported having been abused by an intimate partner.

Violence against women[edit]
The South African government reports that one of these reasons is the culture of patriarchy in South Africa. Its report states that patriarchy is firmly rooted in Black culture and fighting it is seen as attempting to destroy South African tradition or South African ideals.[12]

The danger from rape and sexual assault is compounded because of the prevalence of HIV/AIDS in South African townships. A woman being raped over the age of 25 has a one in four chance that her attacker is HIV positive and more women than men are affected from HIV/AIDS.[12][13] The perpetrators of rape in South Africa tend to be men known to the victim.[10] It is reported that a husband or boyfriend kills a woman every six hours in South Africa.[14] Many men and women say that rape cannot occur in relationships; however, one in four women reported having been abused by an intimate partner.

>The South African government reports that one of these reasons is the culture of patriarchy in South Africa. Its report states that patriarchy is firmly rooted in Black culture and fighting it is seen as attempting to destroy South African tradition or South African ideals.[12]

Violence against infants and children[edit]
See also: Virgin cleansing myth

A street sign in South Africa, appealing to men not to rape children in the belief that it will cure them of AIDS.
South Africa has some of the highest incidences of child and infant rape in the world.[16] In 2001, it was reported by the South African Police Service that children are the victims of 41 % of all rapes reported in the country[17] while the Tears Foundation and the MRC stated 50% of South Africa’s children will be abused before the age of 18.[18] The MRC study stated that, in 2009, 15% were under 12 years old.[19][20] In 2017, the police reported that 9% of reported rape are those of 9 years old or younger with agencies reporting an increase throughout the country.[21] Although there are varying numbers on the number of reported rapes of children, one report states that in 2000, 21,538 rapes and attempted rapes of children under the age of 18 were reported and another from 2001 states that there were 24,892 rapes.[17][22] Child welfare groups believe that the number of unreported incidents could be up to 10 times that number

it's good shit the real question is why don't you

>The South African government reports that one of these reasons is the culture of patriarchy in South Africa. Its report states that patriarchy is firmly rooted in Black culture and fighting it is seen as attempting to destroy South African tradition or South African ideals.

A trade union report said a child was being raped in South Africa every three minutes.[23] Some cite a 400% increase in sexual violence against children in the decade preceding 2002[24] and that it may still be on the rise. A third of the cases are committed by a family member or close relative.[25]

A number of high-profile infant rapes appeared since 2001 (including the fact that they required extensive reconstructive surgery to rebuild urinary, genital, abdominal, or tracheal systems). In October 2001, a 9-month-old girl named Tshepang was raped by an HIV-positive man and had to undergo extensive reconstructive surgery in Cape Town.[26][27][28] In February 2002, an 8-month-old infant was reportedly gang raped by four men. One has been charged. The infant has required extensive reconstructive surgery. The 8-month-old infant's injuries were so extensive, increased attention on prosecution has occurred.[24]

A significant contributing factor for the escalation in child abuse is the widespread myth in HIV ravaged South Africa that having sex with a virgin will cure a man of AIDS.[29] This virgin cleansing myth exists in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Nigeria.[30] The child abusers are often relatives of their victims and are at times their fathers or providers

>The South African government reports that one of these reasons is the culture of patriarchy in South Africa. Its report states that patriarchy is firmly rooted in Black culture and fighting it is seen as attempting to destroy South African tradition or South African ideals.

Corrective Rape:

Lesbians in certain parts of South Africa also face a dangerous environment. Raping lesbians (a practice referred to as corrective rape) is believed to convert them to heterosexuality.[31][32] The South African government reported to CEDAW that lesbians and gays are discriminated against in many spheres.[12] The government has been accused of condoning the practice for fear of not appearing "macho."[33]

One notable case of this was the gang-rape and murder of Eudy Simelane, a member of the South African football team and LGBT-rights activist.[33] 31 lesbians have died from these attacks in the last 10 years and more than 10 lesbians per week are raped or gang-raped in Cape Town alone.

Report and conviction rates[edit]
It is estimated that over 40% of South African women will be raped in their lifetime and that only 1 in 4 rapes are reported.[51] It is also estimated that 14% of perpetrators of rape are convicted in South Africa.[52] In 1997, violence against women was added as one of the priority crimes under the National Crime Prevention Strategy; nevertheless, the rates of reported rape, sexual abuse of children and domestic violence continue to rise.[12]

The South African report to CEDAW partly attributes the low report and conviction rate to the post-apartheid public perception of the police force. Moreover, the report states that the attitudes and prejudices of law enforcement agencies and other government personnel and the inaccessibility of services, particularly in rural areas, are also part of the problem.[12] Much of the South African public regard the police as symbols of the oppressors during the apartheid; thus, poor faith in the police is still instituted in the post-apartheid country.

Jesus Fucking Christ. No wonder all the middle class whites are fleeing South Africa in droves.

>Rape is firmly rooted in Black culture and fighting it is seen as attempting to destroy South African tradition or South African ideals.

If you're anti crime and anti rape, you are seen as anti-black? lol WTF? Are these niggers actually proud of their history of rape culture?

And Mama Merkel is letting those dirty nigger cavemen flood Germany however they please, not even ID is required. Just today some Nigerian tried to rape a 60 year old woman right in the middle of one of the biggest railway stations of Munich, not even 25 miles from where I live.

>Pepin's video on deboning chicken/chicken ballotine
that shit is high art. A must-watch for anyone interested in cooking.

What on earth are you talking about? This is a rhodesia thread, I don't know who "jack peppin" is and I don't much care, sounds rather jewish if you ask me

OMG. This is disgusting. Why do they think raping a lesbian will "cure" her? And they know that raping babies will only spread AIDS right? This makes me so sad about where humanity is going. Why do we make excuses for this behavior?

Stop talking, start shooting niggers. This will solve the problem.

Race baiting? in my Veeky Forums? Naaaahhh

>Why do we make excuses for this behavior?

Alot of misguided Liberals and SJWs think that protecting black criminals and hiding crime statistics is good for "black culture."

It's as if pointing out that blacks commit these crimes is somehow "racist."

They literally are the "enablers" that help perpetuate this culture.

Per Brandenburg v. Ohio, that is not protected speech under the 1st amendment, enjoy your ban for global rule #1

>confusing nationality with race

Sad!

it's way different than US/mexican sour cream

>Stop talking, start shooting niggers

South Africa actually did have a large vigilante movement where they tried to call attention to these activities, but they were quickly labeled "racist" even though half the vigilantes were black victims and blacks with victims in their families.

>implying mods give a fucking fuck
>implying they wont ban you before for announcing a report

that's just sad

When did I announce a report? It's pretty safe to assume someone will report it, but why would you assume I did? I'm simply helping you follow the rules of the website, don't shoot the messenger, user.

> thinking rape culture is only limited to African blacks

Stay ignorant white kid.

Considering most of your list isn't white you're going to have to try harder

Cheap, tasty, quick to make, good macros.

L A U S I T Z

Jesus Christ. White liberals will try to use any straw man or mental gymnastics to excuse blacks of their crimes wont you.

Do you really think that excusing black & their crimes actually helps them?

Blintzes

>ive never understood why theres just a few basil leaves lazily thrown in the middle of the pizza
well, it doesnt add much flavor, but it's there to match the italian tricolor
secondly, it's there for the aroma

also, uneven distribution of ingredients has a reason: every bite will be different. One may be more cheesy, on the other the tomato prevails, on the next bite you'll taste the overwhelming basil leaf, and the cornicione lets you appreciate a tasty and fluffy dough. This gives each ingredient the chance to have its spotlight in order to fully appreciate its quality.
If you have shitty ingredients and a shitty oven you're right, better top that with tons on low quality mozzarella and so many topping the white mozzarella and red tomato cant be seen anymore

As a Hungarian person, thanks for the mention, love you OP.

All of you shut the fuck up and post more pierogi.

>Italians
>Greeks
>Creators of western civilization
>Not white

>Do you really think that excusing blacks & their crimes actually helps them?

No. But it keeps the niggers in crime ridden poverty and in the mental state of blaming every one of their own failures on other races. AKA it keeps them voting democrat.

*crickets*

Not the guy who posted the Sad, but have a (You), (You) seem lonely

Way to doge the subject. lol As expected.

Want me to talk dirty 2 u bby?

Sure. Or you can keep shitposting and hiding from the conversation. I'm going to guess B and another attempt at a cute response.

I'm just offering to keep you company in user's absence. I'm sorry I can't be him. How are you feeling today?