The cheapest of the cheap meals to get by for breakfast and lunch? preferably healthy

the cheapest of the cheap meals to get by for breakfast and lunch? preferably healthy

breakfast
>yogurt and granola
lunch
>spinach and swiss omelet
>banana for dessert

Oatmeal

ty kind souls

Get a big soup pot from the thrift store.
Throw in a bag of frozen mixed vegetables, a cup of dry lentils, dry rice or pasta, a can of tomato sauce, a couple bouillon cubes or a soup bone (ask the meat counter) and some water. Let that shit simmer on the stove for a while.
That's a tasty, filling lunch for less than $1 a serving.

It occurs to me that providing services useful to your fellow human beings might bestow you with coin, which you may in turn use to acquire normal sustenance

The absolute cheapest is likely those packets of noddles that you boil up for a few minutes with a sachet of powder.

You can get them from about £0.15 or so each, making it roughly £0.30 a day, or £9 per month.

Yeah, but those things are terrible for you (OP did express a preference for healthy if possible) because the noodles are just deep fried white flower and the packet is mostly just salt.
It won't poison you, but after about a week you'll just feel terrible.
Per serving, stuff like beans, rice, oats, peanut butter, frozen veggies, eggs and potatoes are in the same price range and much better for you.

I think the only one of those that would come close to providing the same calorific value for the expenditure might be oats.

I am, of course, as you have mentioned, completely disregarding any health aspects. Fuck the OP. If he's cheap, he's probably young, so a spell of living on instant noodles will likely do him good anyhow.

>I think the only one of those that would come close to providing the same calorific value for the expenditure might be oats.
Think harder. The third world runs on beans, rice and tubers. They're cheap, calorie dense and have actual nutrient value.
A largish potato has roughly as many calories as pack of ramen and a five pound bag of potatoes can be had for $3-$5. An average potato is about 5-6oz, so you can ball park on about 10¢ a serving.

Breakfast menu:
Wholemeal bread and butter (plain or toasted)
Oats with water
Apples

Lunch menu:
Lentils or pasta with vegetables
Celery sticks and hummus
Cabbage in pita bread wraps
Wholegrain rice with beans and peas

Drinks menu:
Tap water
Tap water with juice
That's it

A potato will also feel more filling than a pack of ramen because it's complex carbs and those take longer to digest than the refined carbs that ramen is made of.

to just "get by"? id suggest nothing but lots of water. how long do you need to do this? its a lot harder to eat only a small amount than to eat nothing at all. just a handful of carbs and sugar is basically junk, unless youre really skinny, id say just eat once a day. something that contains lots of fat.
bread, grains, pasta, etc are basically just sugars. eat eggs everyday.

I forgot

Porridge
Mushrooms omlettes
Boiled vegetables and potatoes in homemade white sauce

We really do need a sticky for this question.

How is eating shitty high sodium food going to do him good in any way?

Blah blah blah builds character blah blah blah muh bootstraps blah blah blah entitled millennials.
Ramen is the ultimate meme answer for people with no thinking skills like

/bread

beans, beans and beans

Skip breakfast
see for lunch
wa la

Tea or gtfo