Good lord! People have been boiling these poor sea creatures ALIVE?!?

good lord! People have been boiling these poor sea creatures ALIVE?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/do-lobsters-and-other-invertebrates-feel-pain-new-research-has-some-answers/2014/03/07/f026ea9e-9e59-11e3-b8d8-94577ff66b28_story.html?utm_term=.273e4d2e6fbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good lord, it's this thread again

A bold stance for a landlocked country. This'll totally rewrite the face of Swiss cuisine.

who gives a shit, insects don't have any nerves

Nice bait

lobsters are not usually bait, hitler.

Nah, they taste too good boiled and with butter to be wasted as bait.

didnt those Swiss fucks literally eat dogs?

>Spend entire existence scavenging carrion that falls to the bottom of the ocean
>Expect an honourable death
Would you give a vulture a blindfold?

>have lobster tails at home
>can't wait to cook them up
It's gonna be delicious. I can't wait to have me some slobster

And yes I would boil it alive. Why not?

SNL did this shit back in the early 1980's with Larry the Lobster. It's old and boring now. SNL used to be entertaining, now it's crap just like your old crappy post.

robster craw ching chong chow!

You're going to boil your lobster tails alive? I don't think you understand how this works.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again

stop posting these fucking threads. It's not funny anymore and you're not amusing anyone. we all know your roach meal ways and it needs to stop. who the fuck cares about these pieces of shits. it's not food. fuck off.

kill yourself tonight faggot

God feels no remorse sending beings to eternal hell, we are the Gods of the Earth so we do as we please with lesser beings. That's how I see it at least

It's a shitposting thread, anything goes.

I would also boil niggers alive

That’s literally in the bible

Jesus Christ Europe.

Never read it to be honest

Neither have the contemporary christians which is why they're resoundingly laughed at.

the point isn't what they eat it's whether it was killed humanely

>Switzerland has always been a progressive country when it comes to animal rights
They eat cats for gods sake!

Ok reddit

>we are the Gods of the Earth

literally you will go to hell for thinking that

Compared to animals, yes. God operates on a higher level than us, we higher than the animals. It's a hierarchy.

There is no god, and if we are gods to animals then we don't exist, but we do exist so stop boiling things alive you fucking pretender!

How are you supposed to kill it then, Switzerland? Boiling is one of the most humane ways to kill something that you're going to eat. Whatever pain the lobster feels is short before it goes into shock and dies a few second later. Make sure the water is very hot.

They haven't really thought it through because they don't have seafood there. Switzerland is basically Europe's flyover land

>what is the first chapter if genesis

>Boiling is one of the most humane ways to kill something that you're going to eat.
I'm pretty sure just decapitating something would be better.

So God isn't real just because you say so. Ok reddit don't get too much cheeto grease on your fedora

>muh flying spaghetti monster
>muh plebbit

RADIO IN, CONTROL, CONTROL. WE HAVE GOT A MAN BOILING LOBSTER ON 4TH AVENUE. WE ARE GOING TO NEED BACK UP.

>swiss
>people

>God feels no remorse sending beings to eternal hell
Maybe not remorse, but grief yes

God doesn't send people to hell, they're quite capable of that on their own without the help of God.

Tears yes for they know not what they do.

They kill them to death when they're still alive.
Tragic.

Sometimes people forget love and that's truly tragic. That can be unforgivable.

Without love one is nothing but a savage beastie.

Lobsters can control their bodies while their heads are detached from their bodies.

how do you prove you killed it by boiling it alive though eh.. ehhhhhhh? Maybe you froze it before you boiled it
thought so. checkmate liberals

They are bugs in the sea who cares how they die. They are filters for the ocean and you're putting that in your body. Good job.

>lobsters
>animal cruelty
Crustaceans are the equivalent of ocean roaches, why the fuck would anybody care

grüezi
no, us swiss fucks don't eat dogs, faggot. same with cats. maybe stop buying into badly researched news on your shitty local newspaper.

this desu

recent studies show that crustaceans not only feel pain, but remember it

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/do-lobsters-and-other-invertebrates-feel-pain-new-research-has-some-answers/2014/03/07/f026ea9e-9e59-11e3-b8d8-94577ff66b28_story.html?utm_term=.273e4d2e6fbe

Angry lobster has spoken

pain is irrelevant without emotions. sensations != feelings. Even plants have a chemical mechanism to detect pain.

Then It doubly deserves to get boiled if it can't even die properly by regular means.

You're supposed to stake them through the heart.
The boiling is just to be certain the fucker is dead.

every few months the world becomes cold and a bit white and people still think there is a god!

>God knows literally everything
>past, present, future
>creates people that He knows are going to end up in eternal torment, before they even have any inkling
>lol God doesn't send people to hell

Ok satan

>So God isn't real just because you say so.
Also because there's no proof of it, dumb mudslime.

check out these losers who check Veeky Forums multiple times a day lol

IDF: Fedora fürsten

we should beahead these lobsters as good ol' muslims do.

fuck you, im still going to eat it

*tips fedora*

spiders arent insects desu

theyre delicious
t. swiss

are you retarded we just fly that shit in from elsewhere because we're not poor

i do agree that that legislation is retarded however

heisst das das i ke hundesuppe muess ässe wenn ich iibürgered wirde?

i like the point symetry in your post number

>we're rich therefore we have culture
Correction: Switzerland is Europe's Dubai

mol schätzeli, du scho

Because whites are capable of empathy for lesser beings, unlike yellows

abr das erinneret mich immer so sehr a düütschland wenn ich das muess :(

still better than being poor with no culture haha

HOLD ON. Are you telling me they kill the cows while they're ALIVE????

Satan confirmed

Lobsters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Niggers

Yuropoors literally don't have an end to their cuckholdery

Under rated
You deserve this you

It's underrated because he stole it from the last thread we had about this.

Start at 25:54

the bible also says that you shouldnt eat lobster

Wtf, I love lobster now.

Are they going to ban stepping on ants next? Lobsters are about equivalent to insects in neurological complexity, their capacity to suffer is about the same.

And I don't even boil them alive because I think it is cruel, but I'll bet the people who are behind this ban aren't all the kinds of people who catch bugs in cups and let them go instead of just swatting them.

I do that. The bug catching thing. I say I do not kill things because it is not my place to. In fact, I do not kill out of the suspicion that I would be very good at it and like it a whole lot. Best not to open that door, so I made a rule of it.

>switzerland
>poor
they're not in cucked EU you uneducated fatfuck