Been posting that I'm a Christian here for months

>been posting that I'm a Christian here for months
>go outside and meet actual Christians and they're so stupid I don't want to believe in God anymore

Any books for this feeling?

You're just meeting flamboyant/poser Christians. Go to a church. Talk to the clergy.

the samurai - shusaku endo

>"How are we supposed to come from monkeys if there are still monkey?"
>"I don't work for non-believers, because that would be humilitating for me."
>"I can't believe how well [coworker's name] is treating his wife, although he is even a non-believer"

Small excerpt of the shit I heard. I don't want to be associated with them either.

Just scream "HERETIC" at them
They'll go away eventually

mashAllah kek

1 Cor. 1: 18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

You're practically like a /v/irgin who hates a game or movie just because of fanbase associated with it.
Keep being a spineless faggot.

>no, you're just meeting the flamboyant ones
>go find the ones in the dress ups

I have some doubts you ever truly believed or repented of your sin before the Lord if one contact with other people has you wanting to flee from His side. Ask yourself whether your religion was something you truly felt, or if it was an ornament for your persona.

>Ask yourself whether your religion was something you truly felt, or if it was an ornament for your persona.

What's the difference. How do you know you're not just using it as a LARPing device?

Anything by Kierkegaard. He hated mainstream Christianity. I think Practice in Christianity might be a good start.

>tfw radical Christian
Begin leading a monastic lifestyle.

You don't become a monk because you're embarrassed to be around stupid people.

wait til you see the atheists

There really is no winning

Monastic lifestyle includes several hours on internet a day?

OP, you don't have to judge the ideas by the people who claim to follow them.

That's such a nu-male thing to say

Yes.
>wake up
>drink black coffee
>spend the day 'researching' online
>only wear my unwashed rags, no eating, no bathing, no shaving, no going outside
>maybe take a cold shower every so often
>wtf, I'm a monk now!

What did Paul mean by this?

>letting your intellectual vanity damn your aoul

>soul
How do you know this exists?

Pretty sure monks were clean, cleanliness is close to godliness. You're close though

>hold belief
>get embarrassed that other people might judge me for my beliefs because of my similarity to a third group of people who also hold that belief
>stop believing it
Emerson rolls in his grave

Doctrine of faith.

>it exists because I believe it exists
Wew

>He needs to believe in god
In my times, God was a fact, you didn't need to 'believe.

Just identify with an obscure meme-denomomation

What can you expect user, the majority of the population is dumb. There are plenty of dumb atheists but you don't see them because they form a much smaller percentage of the population.

this basically, I had the same feeling as you OP until i read kierks