So how do i use my identity (bisexual black girl with mental illness) to sell books?

so how do i use my identity (bisexual black girl with mental illness) to sell books?

*logs out*

um

Well, if what you want is to write good literature, you don't use your identity as the selling point, that's for sure.

Put it in your resume

Have it be the very first thing, even before your name

>implying writing a good literary work will get you anywhere near a publishing
White men do not need to apply.

Everyone else is doing it. Nothing you can do will stop this downward spiral. Take the money and get out.

The only writers worth a damn are "Unknown" and "Anonymous", and the only working writers aspiring to be worth a damn use nothing but pseudonyms.

You're the reason I virtually always despise writers I meet, OP. Do you write every day? Then that should be enough. If your aim is to be a celebrity, try a different method.

i want to be the female john green

do you think a NA book could become popular?

You kill yourself. Nigger attention whores are the new Kurt Cobain. And his book did great.

fuck off.

you dont know shit about writing, and you should distance yourself from that line of work, as much as you can.

Your first mistake is thinking of money or sales before valuing the content. More than how many people read it, or how many people it impacts, whats more important in writing is honesty.
The question you should ask yourself is why you want to write a book. Once you answer that, ask yourself how you should write a book that is honest to yourself. A honest book doesn't need readers to give it life. Rather it is written for the sake of writing, not for the sakw of being read

Your second mistake is thinking that your race or gender somehow makes you special or unique, and readers should give you their time and attention because of that. Trust me, it doesn't.

To anyone who helps this person: You deserve all the horror and disillusionment this world supplies.

While I do despise most "writers" I meet, why do all the good ones use pseudonyms in your eyes? Not trying to flame you, genuinely curious.

You put your dumb insignificant identity aside, and write a fucking good story.

Goin' for the old "Agent Catfish" ploy, eh? Good on you. Make sure the picture you take to use as yourself can't be reverse searched back to its original source. Write all your communications in a frustratingly inconsiderate way to showcase how little of a damn you've been required to give about the needs of others, and set a couple arbitrary rules like "I won't respond to emails after 6:00pm," or "don't call me I have anxiety" (super convenient) to help you blend in. These are some of the shibboleths of the progressive subculture, especially wrt authorship. Oh, and make sure not to accidentally write well. These folks are usually super insecure, and if you start to look like you have actual talent they'll start investigating and expose your pasty white ass. You want them to constantly feel like they're doing you a favor, because you're a black bisexual panromantic omniqueer tricolorkin femspirit. Once you understand the progressive dynamic, you'll be able to manipulate this feeling of patronage pretty easily.
That's all I got, good luck and godspeed.

Fuck outta here with your "white privilege" shit.
Assuming you're OP, then I suggest you give up, because your books are gonna be shit and only enjoyed by brainlet sjws.

>sjw
>brainlet
Oxymoron

>brainlet
>immature,underdeveloped cerebral cortex,unfit for real world survival
Sounds like SJWs to me. Do you object?

by adding jewish

>conjecture
Sounds like an authoritarian trump voting racist to me

Your post sounds sperg-tastic to me, user! Keep them coming, seems like you found a place here~

youre taking the bait

>NA books
Nigger adults don't read.

>tfw no bisexual black gf with mental illness

>bisexual black girl
>with mental illness
redundant.

>tfw no bisexual black girl with mental illness (male) gf

>black
>girl
Oxymoron

>lmao other ppl don't matter
have fun surviving in the real world, hon. "SJWs" rule for a reason.

>Me an authoritarian
hahahahha
>Me voting for a Republican
ahahahahahaha!
>Me a racist
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA*wheeze*

Guys I think OP is actually a straight white male and he's just baiting us.

biracial guy here

Write some garbage real quick, acting like your color and sexual non-preference completely define who you are. Give it some shock-value title. Rake in dough from upper class housewives and every sexually confused, too-activist at liberal universities everywhere.