Are there any good books about lesbians that'll make my heart flutter?

Are there any good books about lesbians that'll make my heart flutter?

Begone /u/ndesirable

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

*tips cross*

>lesbians

Dumb /y/ poster
>muh holy book says [x] is wrong so it must be true
lmaoing at your life

>I'm going to post shitty bait
>but then get assravaged and reply to every negative post in the thread
So the troll has become the trolled

>he thinks it's bait
Nigga I just want to read cute girls kissing cute girls okay
Especially if it's slow burn

Carol (aka Price of Salt) by Highsmith.

Most other lesbian novels follow the Well of Loneliness model and you don't want that.

Thank you so much, I'm gonna read that

for some reason, fans making female characters gay bothers me way more than fans making male characters gay

I'm very, very guilty of that, but come on. You know that they aren't actually gay and that it's only harmless shipping

no, lesbian shipping is a fucking scourge.

>he has been brainwashed by /a/ so much that he cannot enjoy lesbians anymore
I pity you

>anymore
I never enjoyed it. I mean, who am I even supposed to relate to in that scenario?

shoujo ai is pure
but dykes are degenerate

>I mean, who am I even supposed to relate to in that scenario?
A valid point. For me, yuri works because I gave up on getting a gf. Because of that, there's no need for me to self-insert. ;_;

No like, I always relate to the girl, but it confuses my brain when there are 2.

Ah, okay. Makes sense

this is such a pleb response
go jack off to your flavor-of-the-season harem anime

Veeky Forums is a yuri website.
faggots

cute picture, best ship

that's even worse tho

okay then go flick your bean to the flavor-of-the-season reverse harem anime, whore

are those even a thing? I prefer eroge and otome games

Let me tell you something about Yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of Yuri love this genre simply because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I cannot even imagine the scene of a boy watching Yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.
Yet Yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why Yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most Yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a fictional world of eternal peace.
Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without Yuri.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe that such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in anime. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.
Boys can be good, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.
If you truly love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.
If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.

BASED
>tfw I'll never be a pdophilic lesbian

>tfw just want a romantic non-sexual relationship
I feel like it isn't possible to find as a guy

Why not? You're already gay.

Imagine being this pathetic. You’ve given up all your rationality and ability to tell right from wrong for your worthless dream made up of nothing but hatred and vengeance. Blindly following some old anti-intellectual dogmas whose initial motives and psychological nature are already clear as day with the progress of our understanding of humanity, and their childish prophecy, desires and lies were meant for nothing but covering up their insecurity, just like you. You could have seen what love is. The warmth of mercy and hope. But you chose to run.
How saddening the goal of human heart is not to love but to constantly seek psychological assurance of their survival. I bet you’d go even as far as to defy Yuri just so you’ll be less afraid.
No, how can I see the likes of you as humans anymore?

>denies objective standards of morality
>claims others have given up ability to tell right from wrong
why do proggies do this?

What? I didn't say anything about other men. It's just that women assume from the start that you're trying to have sex with them, and build the whole relationship around it. People act like you're crazy or insulting them for not wanting to.

I agree with your post wholeheartedly, but NicoMaki/HonoUmi is superior
>objective standards of morality
imagine being THIS spooked

Get this garbage off Veeky Forums ffs

You're either gay or Christian. Either way, you should find a partner like yourself.
>You've given up all your rationality and ability to tell right from wrong
I know right? This spookage is off the charts.

Reminder.

this is why Utena stands above all other art

Raised Catholic, but the last time I was ever in church I was like 13. And from what I can tell the expectation of sex is even more aggressive and forward with men.

>The bondage tab
perfect

Carmilla, the flowers of evil and in search of lost time

Wtf is this gay shit. Fuck you

cute~

Hngggg, my heart

>implying girls read classics

Any yuri that makes me feel bleak in the inside, and validates my self hatred?

My hips have grown too much and now when I lie on my side it's like my upper body is laying at a steep decline, how do I fix this?

Stop taking HRT

By taking a 9" black-cock

no
I don't think that'd fix it.

all of it

Thanks.

Quit doubting everything so much. It's an old wives cure, and at least it'll feel good.

the black community has a very violent homophobic culture so they might kill me. they also have more STDs making it risky.

You need to get a softer bed, or try a mattress topper. Something that'll let your hip sink in. Also enough pillow to keep your neck straight can help.

Can we just talk about how cute girls are?

Girls are cute! CUTE!!!