A&W is sooo much better than Burger king and wendys...

A&W is sooo much better than Burger king and wendys. So why is there so few A&Ws and so many god damned cursed burger kings and wendys.

>tfw the last A&W in my state closed years ago

A&W is complete shit, wtf you talking about son

Their frys are proper width perfectly salted & crispy. They have real bacon on ‘em not some microwave shit. The pickles are legit not from some sad oversized plastic jar. They are even better than in n out if you ask me.

I'm not a yank so forgive my ignorance, but why is that burger not inside the bun? Are you supposed to assemble it yourself?

I moved the bun over when i took the pic to show the burgers insides

I think fast food is just dependent on location and who is working there. There's a Burger King that I go to sometimes that is actually good. Go to this other one on the other side of town and the burger is lukewarm and the fries are cold on the inside even though I just saw them take them out of the deep fryer.

There' s this one A&W that I go to and they do mess up. But in a good way. I order a burger and fries but not with bacon because I'm trying to save money and they give me bacon even though i paid for it without bacon. And another time I got onion rings with my burger and fries without paying for the rings.

Worked at A&W kitchen before, its clean standards are pretty high.

oh im dumb

>Not going to a local dive for burger time

I had one down the street from my house, but honestly, I always just associated it with the root beer and assumed everything else must be kind of shitty. I know better, but I'm guessing it's how others feel.

American A&W is fucking ass.
The Canadian branches however are god-tier.

>tfw you will never ever go back in time to the 80's when there were actual A&W burger joints and not this two restaurant chains in one bullshit and never get their pinnacle elder god-tier root beer by the fucking gallon jug to make your own floats at home
Man fuck this gay earth, restaurants were way fucking better back then.

No one cares about Canada, faggot. Have another bag of milk.

why do americans put canada flags on their luggage when they travel abroad?
nobody likes faggot amerilards that’s why.

>americans put canada flags on their luggage
Don't know, never heard of that, and still dont care about Canada.

You do enough to post this

A&Ws are fucking everywhere in my city

Agreed totally

Actually never think of canada until one of you dog fuckers proclaim youre from there like youre superior LOL.

It's been so long since I've been to one that I honestly can't remember if A&W is good or not.

but USA A&W is fucking garbage and i say this as a fatass burger from independence, mo.

Do Americans actually eat this?

A&W in town closed when I was a little kid.
A new one opened up this year.
It's glorious.

Tasting quality root beer for the first time in like 20 years.